This is what a cult looks like

This is what a cult looks like

I can't decide if it's creepy or pathetic.

Wew

This is what a real cult looks like

Yep it's ridiculous.

always with the fucking whataboutism. "he's not hillary!" ann coulter knows what she's talking about

reddit people DO NOT COUNT, the very fact they're on reddit post-goobergab is evidence they're barely functional low-IQ retards, all of them, 100%

stop posting this garbage

It's something, for sure. Electing him was one thing, but holding him to his promises is another.

If all he hears is praise from his base and derision from his opponents, regardless of what he does, we're likely to get fucked.

The left is louder than the right. Trump needs to be held to account.

This is just what happens when normies get over-saturated with Sup Forums culture over a short period of time, while never fully understanding what any of it actually means.

It's like Plato's cave, they only see the reflections and shadows of memes on the wall

>This is what a cunt looks like

>stop comparing the cultish behavior of your political faction with mine

Why decide? It's clearly both.

Admit it, Trump fans: you got straight-up betrumped.

I just can't hate those poor underaged retards.
They're like the little brother that's trying really hard to impress you.

no they are dads. 30+ year olds at least

It's hard for a lot of people to let go after they've put so much faith in one person. Either that, or we just have a new generation of neocons on our hands.

kek was a mistake

We just don't know yet. It's still too early to tell what he's going to pull through on and what he won't. It won't be for another 4 (or 8) years until we can truly say "hurr hurr he was a fake shill zionist puppet reeee." Anyone trying to make such claims this early is either a) a massive faggot or b) a literal faggot that wants Hillary's clone-cock

You misspelled "cunt"

Redditfags need to die

>californian flag

>implying that post if from a real person or any of the first comments in this thread aren't clones of countless churned out bot threads

>CA
It's a Hillary voter pretending to be a pro-MAGA in an attempt to smear his presidency.. Probably a 28-year-old CSS developer with a dildo in his """""vagina"""""

>all the women are experiencing this event by taking selfies in their typical narcissistic fashion
>the few men are watching Hillary
god damn the differences between men and women can be striking

DUDE DEFLECT TO HILLARY LMAO

Pathetic, not even the most rabid leftists show that kind of slave-like obedience to whatever their politicians do.

reddit detected

>muh 47494994 D chess

It's called a dialator not a dildo.

I like God Emporer Clinton as well.

Jesus Christ.

>these people are posting on this board right now

Anyone who is a Trump supporter after that bullshit he just pulled is either retarded, naive, or both.

No this is.

Yeah, cause Trump supporters are the ones with the problem

In case any of you didn't know leftypol has been doing another cuck raid for a couple weeks

lmao, this.

Da fug?

>op makes post on reddit
>screen caps and crops it
>comes to Sup Forums to make a thread about