youtu.be/aK9-nCtnakg
iheart.com/live/woc-1420-2889/
youtube.com/watch?v=j1x6rsnK0nQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
youtube.com/watch?v=fGO7SmfnXL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

I need y'alls help.
I'm arguing with a guy on FB who say's that Trump hasn't done anything to help illegal immigrants stay in the US.
Can anyone here give me at least 2 actions that the Trump administration has taken that has given illegals a reason to believe they will be able to stay?

Reporting this sub to /r/againsthatesubreddits and the admins. You guys are done. Think you won? Guess what. Tolerance and progressive values always win in the end, Trumpists. Ever wonder what it was like to be Voldemort getting annihilated right after the Elder wand flew into Harry's hand? You're about to feel it tenfold once you feel the wrath of pissed-off, progressive redditors raging at the fact that Trumpers like you get to walk around even AFTER you've already won. You were supposed to graciously accept your (rigged) election results, give it a rest, and stay in /r/The_Cheeto rather than rub it in our faces that your Orange Hitler won. Now? It's time for you to be put in your places. You've already infected the precious mind of my beloved wife's son, and now you'll pay. Edit: Just updated SRS, Resist, It's Going Down, and many other like-minded comrades on the existence of this cheeto Nazi recruitment forum. Stand down against Nazis? Fuck that noise. I'd turn down the ability to see the next five new episodes of Rick Sanchez fucking shit up in multidimensional hyperspace with his grandson just so I could have the chance to crush deplorables like you. Other progressive redditors reading my outcry for action against the bane of reddit's existence that is this subreddit, consider this: What if I told you that the Republic was now under the control of a Dark Lord of the Sith? I hope those who like the cut of my jib and my call to /r/esist take notice. Now is the time for action. Wubba lubba dub dub, motherfuckers.

I fucking love Mexican Rapists I fucking Love Amnesty. MAGA.

youtube.com/watch?v=H2uHTFSXG-g

FUCKING KIKEBART GOING AGAINST THE PRESIDENT

HOW FUCKING DARE THEY

HOW DARE THESE SLIMY RATS TARNISH TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY WITH UNFOUNDED SPECULATION

SPEECH SOON

youtube.com/watch?v=aK9-nCtnakg

Amnesty Don loves the MSM now!!!

>Trump: "They have to go back."
>also Trump: "Does anybody really want to through out good, educated and accomplished young people? Really!....."

>Trump: "No wall, no deal"
>also Trump: Claims the wall is already happening, repeatedly makes the clear the wall was never on the negotiating table, revealing this is a plain and clear false assurance.

>Trump: "BIG BORDER SECURITY!"
>also Trump: apparently can't get Congress to approve funding for some extra drones, cameras and guards along the border without flirting with legal residency for one million illegal immigrants already here

>Trump: "We must be proactive against terrorists."
>aslo Trump: "The internet is their main recruitment tool, which we must cutoff"

>Trump: "We must be proactive & nasty!" against ISIS
>also Trump: Refuses to allow Syrian forces to cross the Euphrates and continue routing ISIS

Defend this
Any of this

who /enjoyingtheirfriday/ here?

Its important that you understand the following statements emanate from the same mindset:

1. "He's not cheating on me and if he is, its because he can't help it and I need to be better to him."
2. "It's not that bad of a bruise. Its my fault for making him angry."
3. "He can quit drinking any time he wants. He's just under a lot of stress right now."
4. "He will build the wall eventually. He wouldn't con us that badly, he cares about and respects us too much."

WE DON'T LIKE SPICER, HE WAS SHIT!
WE DON'T LIKE BANNON, FUCK HIM!
WE LOVE DACA NOW, LET THEM IN I MEAN WHO DOESN'T WANT THEM IN.
>THE WALL ISN'T NEEDED ANYWAY OKAY GUYS? SHUTUP SHILL.

>RSBN jams
it's been a while

>Ever wonder what it was like to be Voldemort getting annihilated right after the Elder wand flew into Harry's hand?

Nope.

>fucking Frank, get off my lawn!

FUCKING BASED

comfy here

got my first cup of hot chocolate in a long white. possible chimpout in progress

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/908771280475766784 (embed)

Lady Melania greets children at Joint Base Andrews.

Children whisper to one another: "She's so pretty!"

Video attached there, cute shit.

How do you stop faggot Trump and his faggot RNC friends from sending you emails? These cunts don't deserve shit

TRUMP SPEECH LIVE SOON

youtu.be/aK9-nCtnakg

youtu.be/aK9-nCtnakg

youtu.be/aK9-nCtnakg

>(((MSM))) and their (((anonymous sources))) say Trump loves them
Fuck off retarded shill.

I am excite for the weekend since I get to meet the cryptkeeper and Bishop from Aliens

>Bannon back at Breitbart
>Says he's fighting on behalf of Trump and his base

>KIKEBART
>CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

LMAO

And watch people call me a shill!

shutup shill. you didn't post a link so you're a shill fuck you!!!!!! trump's words mean nothing and at the same time mean everything

shill. Trump never said he would build a wall and has always favored Amnesty. He loves mexican rapists as any true american would.

Fucking traitor

Bannon was right.

Trump wants to, at the very least, end Chain Migration and who knows if there will even be a path path to citizenship? Breitbart has been blackpilled full-throttle since Bannon went back. That fake Ivanka story really set the tone

Listening to a local host. Couldn't be better.
iheart.com/live/woc-1420-2889/

>without mexicans, who will mow ou-

Love how hard you people try

Thats god damn adorable

I have a sneaking suspicion that you both are sitting right next to each other. how adorable for the confirmation bias

Also what seem to hinder white goyim growth is the rapidly declining white Boomer population (57 - 77). About 1,000,000 a year die now. Even though 31% of deaths in the US are non whites, 77% of boomers who die are non white.

She is such a genuinely sweet lady. God bless our empress.

looks like the alt right niggers are throwing "Tactical Blackpills" all over the walls again

He cares more about his image than anything else. He needed the tough guy Trump image to win but now he wants everyone to love him, he'll do whatever is needed.

You know Trump fucked up big time when John Podesta is on his side!!!

Anyone else think Frank did a shit job? Those were some sloppy lines on that lawn. Trump's dad would not have accepted that effort from young Donald. Not mint. Not mint, at all.

Obviously a shill. Bannon was just controlled opposition. And anyone who talks shit about Ivanka or Cohn is a shareblue shill.

breitbart has enough pull that they could easily organize protests. that'd bypass any news filter

My dad is flying across the country to visit right now. Feels good man.

>Trump says 2 things of seemingly opposite value
>clearly only the parts that seem bad must be true

Do you seriously not see the problem with this kind of thinking?

>77% are white
Again my bad

Refute what he said you parroting SJW. This is really making me start to fucking hate you people, why the hell wouldn't we want to help trump? are you really this focused on going with group think you will 180 everything you voted for?

>WE WEREN'T SERIOUS ABOUT DEPORTATION
>MAKE AMNESTY GREAT AGAIN
>LET THEM STAY

He said no chain migration you miserable welfare loving gold digger.

SHOOTING SYRIA WITH MISSILES WAS NO BIG DEAL

He was probably nervous as fuck

>who knows if there will even be a path path to citizenship
As if it matters when their kids will be citizens.
As if it matters when the next President will open the borders right back up.

Did you read the article about how many shirts he wears at a time? Dumb journalism but it gave me a chuckle.

reminder to never relax

Obviously a shill for LITERAL facts except the last line that was just humor. Aren't you just a cute little snowflake SJW with right wing seasoning

WOAH DONT POST AN IMAGE WITH THE WORD NIGGER ON IT
YOUR JUST TRYING TO MAKE US LOOK LIKE WE DONT LOVE BASED BLACK MEN!
SHILL!

>his father is still alive
Must be nice

Nah we all hate Bannon shittiest advisor, Based Kelly and Based Cohn are true patriots.

>6 gorillion
Fake news
Work permits!=greencards

>positive coverage
pic
So positive

>My boss told me not to worry, but told the executives I was getting laid off.
>He's never burned me before though, I've got faith he'll pull through for me!

How do you guys do such a good job when you know ICE is breathing down your neck?

youtube.com/watch?v=j1x6rsnK0nQ

Unsub button on the bottom on it.

Exactly.

Six months of getting practically nowhere with his own party and gives the most liberal Democrats Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer whatever they wanted after a singe dinner. Just hand the Dems a million plus new voters why don't you Amnesty Don!!!

Trump is actively working to undermine and destroy the Republican party.

>tactical blackpillers
>seeing the problem
Do you really have to ask

I wonder how many bullets can fit down that fucking neck

Bannon is just butthurt that he can't stop based McMaster from cucking Israel

>shills believe other shills are supporters
wew lad. They get worse every time.

This dude moved and acted just like ann coulter it was fucking hilarious to watch. I always wondered what ann would look like if she was a woman.

>middle class gringos become debt slaves --
DACA dreamers brag about going to college for free

Based

Any new tiki torch sleepovers coming along, fellow pede?

I sure do like all of Trump's new supporters

best first lady

well then may as well just pout and do nothing. WE'VE ALREADY LOST
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

>neck

The "bad alternate 1985" music from the Back to the Future II soundtrack I'm listening to just started playing as I watched this

>He said no chain migration

So tell me user, what's his legislative solution beside a random tweet in Friday morning?

It is. My mom almost disavowed me over the election, but my dad is still cool.

They are just replying to themselves

Might as well just end it then. Why bother even continuing on? What's the point if what you are saying is 100% true? Why bother?

Work permits might as well be the same thing as greencards... They both do the same thing by stagnating wages with low income workers.

Is this Anon5?

>SHE'S PRETTY

WHAT THE FUGGGGGGGGGG NOOOO SHE'S NOT A QUJEEN! SHE CAN'T SLAY! SHE'S NOT EVEN FUCKING AMERICANCNANAN1`?1/!!1!/!

>replies
Wait what? So the media only talked about her shoes?

So my conclusion is that people are saying what trump says means more than what he actually does and that I shouldn't believe what he says because he doesn't mean it somehow magically after reassuring himself twenty times.

Was great.

Isn't it amazing that the people who are upset because Trump is waffling on the things he campaigned on are being called shills? Really mind blowing.

>boobs
>not butts

Decapitation strike when?

Yes

Trump writes legislation now? Oh your a fucking gypsie no wonder you have no idea how a functioning society works.

haha fucking loser

Stop posting anime, you fucking autistic manchildren

she has an implanted mind control device planted there by the jews

That jet looks fucking massive, wasn't the F-35 a big waste of money tho?

fucking niggers

Do you feel it?

>I believe in the first amendment and boobs
>some guy from Fox Sport just said it on CNN

youtube.com/watch?v=fGO7SmfnXL4

>everyone not slurping Trump's cock is a shill

Yawn. Enjoy your DACApedes, I'm sure they're natural conservatives and will vote in the best interest or our country and posterity.