SERIOUSLY GUYS STOP FUCKING LAUGHING STOP IT STOP IT NOW

SERIOUSLY GUYS STOP FUCKING LAUGHING STOP IT STOP IT NOW

I DIDN'T REALIZE WHEN I VOTED FOR TRUMP HE'D BREAK LITERALLY EVERY PROMISE POSSIBLE

SHUT SHUIT SHUT SHUTAHDHSFD STOP LAUGHING SHUT UUUUUUPPP!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oK19iX3L87w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was afraid something like this might happen which is why I didn't actually vote. I "supported" him when he was running for lols, but now I don't have to actually live with the guilt, AND I get to join in on the anti-Trump lols. Win win.

EVERYTHING IS FINE

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME

Pussyfooting faggot

With the "HURR DRUMPF BETRAYED US" threads going on for so long, both here and in msm, I think the general public no longer cares, even if he actually did, people will still support him, if only to piss people off

You should still live with the guilt of treating the elections like a reality show "vote for the worst" campaign and making this possible even by the infinitesimal boosting affect your supportive online presence may have garnered.

>flag
>voted trump

sage for being a faggot

But I didn't technically did anything so it's fine

STOP IT SHUT UP HE'S OUR GUY REMEMBER? HE'S OUR FUCKING GUY, HE CAN'T BETRAY US LIKE THIS THIS MUST BE 82D CHESS R-RIGHT GUYS? IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS!!!!

>Australian

Are Australians laid back shitposters because they don't have a massive demographic shift going on in their country? Or is their shitpostong inherent to being Australian?

Well that's fine then. You should still probably have voted for someone else though if you think of yourself as halfway informed (which puts you above the good majority of those who do vote); the system beats you this way when the two top choices being shit deprives you of your political voice where it matters.

What does it cost you?

You mean you didn't vote for batrachian chaos and salt mining? I still break into a grin when I hear "President Trump" on the news.

Perpetual constipation.

>I voted for trump
>australia.jpg
k.

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

>all these fake "former Trump poster and I'm filled with regret" satire posts
I have nothing good or bad to say about the President but these shitposts need to stop, it's not even a quality shitpost

You bring shame to our country poofta

I'm voting for Trump 2020. Praise be the God Emperor.

What guilt do you speak of? I voted for a complete meltdown of the establishment and that's exactly what I got. We can't go back to the way it was.

Should have voted for Hillary! Sad!

>I voted for a complete meltdown of the establishment and that's exactly what I got
lol no
>We can't go back to the way it was.
You don't have the first clue about how things are going to shake out, bucko.

ENJOY YOUR AMESNTY...............PLUMPFIES.

Dream Act will pass and will be signed into law.

There will not idiot wall.

>Are you sorry you all didn't vote for Satan yet?
No faggot, we are not sorry we didn't vote for the Whore of Babylon and we never will be.

ITS ALL 4D CHESS DACA IS NO BIG DEAL HE'S GONNA RENOVATE THE FENCE AND ADD A LOT OF SECURITY

The whore of babylon is blonde too and this one is a pussgrabber with a tiny little dick, you didnt vote the whore fo babylone, you vote the superwhore of babylon.

youtube.com/watch?v=oK19iX3L87w

Wtf trump won the election?

your flag says you couldnt even vote here faggot

Why can you trumpfags see that this is a good thing?

>trump realizes he won't win 2020
>daca spics are second class citizens
>makes daca a path to citizenship
>take the daca spics away from the jews and shills
>trump the savior!
>trump has bigger base than ever before
>unstoppable
>...and then wall
>wall is more secured and the new wall 30,000 feet high
>no more future illegal spics.

Also who do you think will help with no future illegal spics?

Yes, yes. You guys can recognize visual patterns. Bully for you!

Your next tasks are to chase out all those foreigners from Trump generals.