How do you save your soul if you're Protestant

>Protestants don't have priests that can reconcile their sins.

I have committed the sin of blasphemy multiple times. Basically by being an edgy atheist and spouting atheist shit about how God isn't real. I'm not sure if I believe God is real because there is no proof but I also realize I can't prove that god isn't real. I was baptized and confirmed catholic so I guess I could go to reconciliation but i can't seriously believe in god because there is no proof other than a book written by Jews 2000 years ago. I don't want my atheistic ramblings which I regret to be a ticket to hell.

TL:DR how do people other than Catholics reconcile for their sins?

they just say christ is their lord and they are saved

You don't have to confess your sins. That's just so the god damn Catholics could blackmail their parishioners. Fucking catholic kid diddling kikes.

Jesus will forgive me my sins, not a peadophile

You don't have to do anything. Jesus already did everything for you!

If you're a Christian, your soul is already saved.

If you're looking to a pedo to save your soul, you're already lost.

Do you guys have the concept of mortal sins? Or is that just like a catholic thing.
Also from my understanding of Protestant doctrine as long as you believe that Christ is the son of god you are saved no matter what? How can I believe that Christ was the son of god if there is no evidence for it. I don't want to go to hell for being an edgy faggot

when will you guys realized his hair is bleached, and a terrible job at that.

/thread

protestants are alright aslong as its not from the brit bong dilect

>TL:DR how do people other than Catholics reconcile for their sins?

Blasphemy against the Father was already forgiven you.
Blasphemy against the Son was already forgiven you.

At the cross, where all of your sins were forgiven you.

However, blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, was not forgiven, and is in fact unpardonable. Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is Unbelief.

The Holy Spirit is witness to you, personally, that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God. If you say that Jesus is not the Christ, not the Son of the Living God, you are calling the Holy Spirit a liar.

As all liars do the work of satan, you are saying that the Holy Spirit does the work of satan.

If you say the Holy Spirit is under the authority of satan, and does the work of satan, you will be punished to the fullest extent possible.

Eternal punishment in a lake of fire where the fire never goes out, and the worm never dies.

Unbelief is the unpardonable sin.

So Believe, and live.

I've told my priest some pretty fucked up shit and he's never blackmailed me.

The Catholics have enslaved their parishioners in a hierarchy of authority that Jesus hates called Nicolaitainism. Clergy having authority over laity.

The Catholics are not Christians; there are very few who are both. Very few. Maybe 1%.

Read this, and tell me if you still have questions about the forgiveness of sins.

Personally, I don't believe you have to believe in Jesus to be saved becaus Jesus can save anyone from any sin, including the sin of not believing in him.

Millions of spies keeping millions of files on millions of people, worldwide. Their deepest, darkest secrets, voluntarily reproduced to a pedo in a robe.

Nope.

Pray to god and confess your sins he will be faithful to forgive you.
the catholic church is evil
there is no church but christ all the religions are about power

Fuck I have talked shit about the Holy Spirit. I said it was stupid magical invisible force, made no sense etc. I'm sorry I guess but how can my apologies be sincere if I can't make myself believe because there is zero proof of any of this except for the existence of Christ due to Roman death records

and He will be faithful and just to have already forgiven your sins, and made you whole.

Everything Jesus did was finished at the cross.

Tetelestai.

It is finished. Paid in full.

that's pretty paranoid, maybe true, but who cares.
we'll all know the sins of everybody who ever lived in the final judgement, if you're too scared to tell another person then you're probably not even sorry about it.

I think that verse was added by Catholics or some other peer structure trying to control people

>So Believe, and live.
I can't, not truthfully. So thanks God.

That's not blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

Not believing Jesus is God, and not believing God raised Jesus from the dead, is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Do this, and live:

But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach): that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

You can be saved and be Protestant as long as you don't understand the church's true teachings.
If a priest mentions anything he heard outside of confession he gets excommunicated. Anybody who doesn't report him for excommunication will get excommunicated as well.

>hurr durr le priest can absolve you of your sins

Power structure

They have hundreds of embassies covering virtually every country on earth, and they themselves are the smallest country on earth. With the highest per capita wealth, by far.

The Jesuits are an order of spies and assassins.

That's because you willingly let him fuck your mouth and butt.

and the shit about catholic priests being pedophiles is stupid. it happens just as much with protestants if not more, I know this because I live in the bible belt. when some backwoods pastor from an irrelevant denomination does something horrible it only makes the local news but every time a priest of the one true church is even accused it becomes a fucking national event.

Dont belive in sins, religion can be healed.

Chad protestant

Jesus hates the beliefs and ways of the Nicolaitans. Nico, clergy, over laity, the people.

God
Pope
Arch whatever
Cardinal
Archbishop
bishop
priest
you

Nicolaitan

>le ebil jesuits

So-called Jehovah and your stereotypical Christian God is, in real reality, the bad guy.

Lucifer is the bearer of light, he committed the ultimate sin to save mankind from a life of eternal subservience without proper understanding of right and wrong. God never wanted you to be able to make that choice, He wanted us all to be cattle.

This is similar to Judas who in fact is the hero of the Bible because he knew prophecy told of someone making the supreme betrayal of Jesus and without his taking on of this immense burden nothing would ever be right again.

Jesus. Unless for some reason the Catholic faith dictates that Christ's death was NOT sufficent for our sins, and we need to pay the church indulgences, while the priests diddle our kids assholes and raise a whole new generation of pedos, while the pope is nothing more than a paid enabler of degeneracy.

Keep your damn mouth shut, it makes the room reek of cum.

If you can believe the truth, you can be saved.

Jesus really is God.
Jesus really did rise from the dead.

>church's true teachings.

Those will send you to hell for worshiping Mary.

You don't confess your sins to a church member, you do it to God.

The bible is quite clear that the Sunday gonig once saved always saved live like the Devil 6 days a week isn't going to Heaven. If you truly believe in Jesus' message, you'll have to act on it. There is a lot that don't so get ready for a lot of losers.

Expelled from almost 100 countries on earth, and perhaps the most evil organization the world has ever seen. Bound by oaths too loathsome to witness.

One of them is pope right now. Contrary to the founding of their order to never be pope.

Your sins were forgiven at the cross.

You don't know that.

Which is why you keep going back and confessing your sins. But not all of them. Because you don't know all of them.

the jesuits have a lot of enemies because they're very successful at what they do, mainly converting prots.

They have enemies because they slaughter people by the tens of millions.

>Catholicism and tradition
>actually reading scripture
Maybe one day you'll pick option B

>mainly converting prots.

If you knew what a Christian was, you would know this is impossible.

KJV 20:22-23
22And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: 23Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained

>mainly converting prots.

But thank you for the admission that Catholics are not Christians.

Those guys died a long time ago.

There is no Salvation except through the Catholic Church. I would recommend praying to Mary and wearing a Green Scapular to help turn your heart to His church.

the bible says not to believe in jewish fables, freindo.

>catholics aren't christian meme
what a railing accusation.

But they appointed successors. What makes the successors illegitimate?

Protestant say that your sins can only be washed away at death until then you need to live with them, not like the Catholics who say a few words and think they are redeemed no kido you need to live a worthy life

replying to myself so people will read this

>Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained

Note: This was to all of the apostles, and not just to Peter, as the papists claim.

The bible says not to follow Jewish takenot.

Catholics are not Christians.

>What makes the successors illegitimate?

The fact that Jesus did not appoint them as apostles.

No bible verse supports the selection of apostles; Mathias actually disproves it, as does the apostle Paul, selected by Jesus Himself.

>so Catholics
Orthodox do it too.

Protestants don't care for theology at all and are the "walmart" of Christianity. Also, blackmail? They'd get excommunicated

That's not true either.

many people today aren't even aware that every catholic priest can trace their spiritual lineage back to one of the 12 apostles, minus judas.

it's serious shit but you people rail against it, endangering your souls.

Just today another high ranking Vatican member is being shuttled to the Vatican to avoid pedophile charges.

Some guy drips stale water on you as a baby. You're saved. No matter what you do.
Good deal, hey?

>as papists claim
Not what I was claiming.

The entire church is a blackmailing organization.

Yet for some reason they are never caught sprinkling water on absolutely every baby they can get to.

Odd, no?

then you wouldn't be a papist

Your soul is still doomed. Catholicism is a satanic corruption of the Christian church.

Why do protestants constantly think about gay sex? It would explain why UK, Sweden, and Protestant Germany is full of faggots.

what a horrible thing to say. a billion people alive today who believe in jesus are doomed?

this is why I moved away from the sola fide sola scriptura stuff. apparently it works for everybody except catholics.

>if you're too scared to tell another person then you're probably not even sorry about it
Maybe I just want to protect other people from my degeneracy? I swear I've stopped being evil.

The devil believes in Jesus.

So do lots of cults.

Are they saved?

>apparently it works for everybody except catholics.

It's never applied by Catholics; they elevated their traditions to above the scriptures.

Consider this. The bible says that anyone who blasphemes against the Father or Son will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Lord, or in some translations, the Holy Spirit, will not be spared. There is a reflection of this in the Bhagavad-gita as well. If you have blasphemed against titles and names, fear not, but repent. But if you have blasphemed against the Lord/Holy Spirit/Host of Hosts/Army of Hosts/Supreme Personality Godhead, I'm not sure what to tell you. There may not be anything to tell.

>how do people other than Catholics reconcile for their sins?
You reconcile your sins by not being Protestant.

you aint gonna say nothing to the priest that he's not already heard.

according to sola fide principles they ought to be.

all tradition is derived from scripture.

Which is why you're going to hell, much to your later surprise.

Because your faith is in your church to save you.

>no bible verse supports the selection of apostles
But the apostles clearly did it, as the apostolic succession is a thing. Christ never says that anything condemning apostolic succession.
No true Scotsman.

No, according to the bible, this is necessary for salvation: Romans 10

>all tradition is derived from scripture.

Dear God no.

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.

Bible says that Jesus is mediator between God and man

1 Timothy 2:5

here you have in the book of Job Old Testament

Job 9:33

>Christ never says that anything condemning apostolic succession.

That's absurd. The requirement to be an apostle is to be hand picked by Jesus Himself.

John 6:70 Jesus answered them, “Did I not choose you, the twelve, and one of you is a devil?”

well I mean all the catholic traditions, to be specific
name a tradition and I can name a bible verse that supports it.

>No true Scotsman.

No caterpillars are butterflies.
No caterpillars used to be butterflies.

It's not about behavior; it's whether or not a permanent transformation has taken place.

everyone has a religion. you might not know it, or admit it, but you have a creation story. you have a savior. you accept authority that administers your belief system. this could be science. this could be man himself. this could be the state.

In your support, here's this
John 20:30
>Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book.
The apostles are the best source we have for what else there is, justifying Magesterium

Job 9:33:35

Mary immaculately conceived.
Mary lived a sinless life.
Mary ascended alive into heaven.
Mary hears your prayers.
Mary intercedes for you.
Mary is co-mediatrix with Jesus.

Don't bother trying to support those with the bible, dude. They're not there. The lies that you have been told are as old as Babylon.

Is this bait?

God alone forgives sins, faggot..Open your Bible

So in the silence of the bible on what Jesus did, evil men can fill that silence with their own blasphemies and abominations.

Well has my Lord called the Roman Catholic Church the Whore of Babylon.

it's all in there if you'd bother to look it up. the one that got me was the wedding at cana. mary interceded for jesus to turn the water into wine, he is an obedient son to his mother.

Christ is ever interceding for you. Christ is enough. It seems you claim that He cannot do what he said he can, and we need some priest to help him. Bah!

This.
"Muh belief" is worthless without good works as well; the two are required of each other.
"For the wage sin pays is death" -Romans 6:23
Upon dying (before Armageddon), our sin had been paid for thanks to the sacrifice of the eternal Lamb, Jesus Christ. This is the essential point of the Good News, that all men need not worry about constant Temple sacrifices and sin repayment because Jesus has covered that sacrifice with his own life.
This is why Paul said he believed there would be a resurrection of the good and the bad, because everyone's sin was paid in their own worldly deaths pre-Jesus.
Those people are neither in "heaven", meant for angels and god only, nor the nonexistent Babylonian myth (((Hell))). They are only dead, nonexistent and unfeeling until God returns the death of life to them and reforms their bodies from His perfect memory on the day of the Resurrection.

Believe that Jesus Christ the son of God died as a sacrifice for your sins and resurrected up to heaven.

Protestantcucks unironically call Jesus, the son of Mary, God yet (((they))) foam at the mouth and cover (((their))) ears when you reply that logically means Mary is the Mother of God.
Why?

>Satan and all his demons believe and know this for a fact. That must mean Satan and all demons are saved!
Fug :-DDDD

It isn't. the papists torture Gabriel's greeting to Mary, Hail, Mary, blessed among woman, the Lord favors you!

to

Hail Mary, full of grace.

It's just not there.

There is no plan of salvation for fallen angels.

Thank God there is a plan of salvation for fallen mankind, and then take advantage of it while you can.

because it's blasphemy you heretical cultist.

Luke 8
21 And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.

And by the way, if Mary, who was in John's care, ascended alive into heaven, don't you think John might have mentioned that little fact in one of the FIVE BOOKS he wrote in the bible?

Indeed. I hadn't read the thread yet when I replied. Some souls benefit from being shown the parallels in other scriptures, especially if their hearts have already become hardened against anything that perspectively speaking, they see as originating from the church.

Your quote is from the end of John 6, where many followers leave Jesus. This simply says the 12 were specifically chosen, and they shouldn't leave him.
I argued that apostles were granted authority, and so apostolics are correct. You said that all apostles, not just the pope, are granted this.
I agree.
You then said I wasn't a real catholic.