Is Ben /our/ Jew?

Is Ben /our/ Jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aK8mbA083hE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. He's against ethnic nationalism and has said on his show that white nationalism is worse than Antifa. This is a fine, if wrong, position to take if it was applied unilaterally in all situations, but good Ol'Ben is so fanatically pro-Israel that ,in his youth, he wrote an article calling for a Greater Israel, something that he has never recanted.

Jews who are pro-Jewish natioalism but aren't pro-white nationalism are the very first Jews that need to go in the oven

only if he agrees to debate Jared Taylor

He's like any jewish pundit. He espouses a bunch of opinions and political positions but he's really just concerned with israel and keeping things status quo for jews in the US, meaning making sure whites don't wake up to the jewish question and start to ethnocentrically organize.

>are the very first Jews that need to go in the oven
Thats why he isnt pro-white nationalism u dumb twat.

>but he's really just concerned with israel and keeping things status quo for jews in the US
Exactly. Listen to any of his podcasts - the title might say something else, but every single time the podcast will end up (in between shout outs to his sponsors of course, like a classic Jew) talking about Israel and how good go - I mean, Americans - support it.

No, that'd be this guy.

fpbp

No, only brother Nathaniel is

You do realise that if the stupid fuck wasn't a typical Jewish hypocrite - was for Jewish nationalism AND whit nationalism - there would b no obejction, right? But the fact that he works for Jewish nationalism while conspiring against white nationalism in the USA makes him the most vile and antagonist of the enemies of the white people.

No but lets pretend he is to keep triggering the legbeards.

But there is something, for him and other jews is something from ages when nations born. They still think they arent part of society and strong church or strong white nationalism is like way to pogroms. By saying that u will put them in ovens you dont help, even make it worse.

name?

He's my own personal Jewsus

Left Jew: More immigibs!
Right Jew: More White nationalism!

Both: Look at all the anti-semitism, time to move to Israel!

Why are white people so hypocritical?

White nationalists want to see jews in ovens. 1488 which is why he doesn't support it.

How fucking dense are you cunt?

Steven Miller

This.
U need pick between larpers and nazis or high iq right wing jews.

He /my/ jew

>White nationalists want to see jews in ovenS
BECAUSE JEWS, UNIVERSALLY, WANT TO SEE WHITES GENOCIDED
FFS
If Jews weren't against us, we'd be for the Jews. But all of them, included the "conservative" ones, hate us. Hence, we hate them.

>ALL THE JEWS ARE OUT TO GET ME

The only person against you is yourself faggot.

Hohohoho

Bantz

>think that all jews want kill you
>push antisemitic agenda
>liberal jews point on you and say: see? white people are evil
>liberal jews use you as case for white genocide
You just help liberal jews in white genocide. You literally do what they want you to do and you are part of the problem, not solution.

they will do that anyway

But still better dont push all jews in open arms of liberals, dont be controlled opposition. The joke is that controlled opposition even dont know that she is controlled.

this

you can't get any more jew than this jewry
youtube.com/watch?v=aK8mbA083hE

the joke is that the alt-right and nationalistic movements in the west are organic and controlled

someone give me a quick rundown of what happened in that event?