Which Hai would you Furi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GchCBWhYihY
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56944430
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sean Connery

Munetani-mama

Only the sexiest.

They're way the fuck out at sea. How would I Fury anyone?

i want to see all crew in adult form, someone~ please make the art

>there are people still watching this shit

Best girl Maron, of course.

I liked how 4 of my favorite 5 girls were in the bath together this episode.

All of them

It's unironically AOTS.

Your taste is shit

Koko

Maron, Mike, Mii-chan, and that brown-haired engineer who's not Trash-chan?

Maron needs to beat the cheekiness and insubordination out of Trash.

Mike Mei Tama Rin Koko

artillery

Which furi would you furo with?

No, these 4.
And yes, Trash really needs a beating.

Winner Brown Sugar.

Someone chain the captain on the deck.

>Life as an Imperial Navy recruit was not easy, especially when compared with military life in our current politically correct world. Saburo Sakai described how the Imperial Navy dealt with indiscipline: “The petty officers would not hesitate to administer the severest beatings to recruits they felt deserving of punishment. Whenever I committed a breach of discipline or an error in training, I was dragged physically from my cot by a petty officer. He would swing a large stick of wood and with every ounce of strength he possessed would slam it against my upturned bottom. The pain was terrible, the force of the blows unremitting. There was no choice, but to grit my teeth and struggle desperately not to cry out. At times I counted up to forty crashing impacts into my buttocks. Often I fainted from the pain. A lapse of consciousness constituted no escape however. The petty officer simply hurled a bucket of cold water over my prostrate form and bellowed for me to resume position, whereupon he continued his discipline until satisfied that I would mend the errors of my ways.”
Doujins when?

is this show any good or just moeshit

>moeshit
Please fuck off to your containment thread

Yes.

Nothing wrong with pointing out the captain's flaws.

Shiro pls, next you tell me Rin's habit to run away is a flaw too.

It is. Fighting a war means standing strong and facing the enemy, not bailing out the moment things get hard.

So you'd rather heroically sink your entire crew rather than running away to save them? I'm glad they put the cute girls in command instead of you.

I would put my wiener on her brown sugar

Rin is just too eager to run. She was crying almost the entire time they were fighting that ship in episode 2.

I'd lick her brown sugar out of your wiener

So why is Moka immune to the virus? I want to know what exactly is going on on the Musashi. How does rage induced cooking or rage induced bathing work if they're all infected?

Mi's captain wasn't infected by the virus either. Maybe people on the bridge don't meet rats often.

This series is begging for Asanagi to milk the shit out of it.

power of yuri

Threesome with Mina and Koko.

ara, obake desu wa

It is when you cause doubt among the crew. A loyal crew led by a weak captain is better than a fragmented crew led by a strong captain.

A strong captain wouldn't have a fragmented crew by definition.

Good thing we have a replacement captain right here.

Same thing then, a loyal crew is better than a fragmented crew for a weak captain.

>injecting yourself with virus
THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

/thread

Mike
Admiral

I wonder if Mike might go from Captain of Harekaze to admiral commanding surviving Blue Mermaid flotilla?

She's already admiral of my dick, so she'll go far

Science has always required some sacrifices.

THIS 3 WHORES

>naked in the bath
>whores
Did your parents not teach you how bathing works?

He's probably one of those never nudes.

Being mushuru is suffering.

It's not like they can stay on the bridge forever, there's no food or water there. If the Musashi is really infected then it's odd to see Moka still completely fine after all that time.

Maybe she had to eat her fellow officers to survive.

Look, she's a ballerina.

>meke

Maybe she pretends to be a rage zombie around the others.

There's also no toilet paper

Why does Moka have any merchandise at all? She has so little screentime holy shit.

>whale
>mount Fuji
>katana
>wave
>dawn
Musashi's logo looks great.

1. Maron
2. That girl that always want to shoot shit
3. Doctor
--------------------POWER GAP-------------------
999999999999998. The rest of the cast.
999999999999999. Mike

Maybe she has more in the next 6 episodes.

Some Harekaze's crews have even less screentime than her and they still got merchs.

Are there? I think every episode has bits of every member and they add up to more than Moka's. The only time Moka ever spoke was in the first episode.

Some crews including this girl got to talk the first time last episode, and they only got 3-4 lines at best.

Rin is who I never expected to suddenly enter the Mikebowl.

Rin is in it to win it.

She got fast legs after all. It also helps that everyone else has more or less dropped out of the bowl.

>Shiro
>Brown Sugar
>Moka
>Rin
Who will win?

Moka has technically already won, it just depends on whether she dies or not.

Brown Sugar is loyal to Thea, she's not in the race.

We need another variation of that smoking Mike image with Rin.

Best girlzona.

Nice trips.

>would slam it against my upturned bottom
>hurled a bucket of cold water over my prostrate
kek

You're gonna be oh SO planked to a trawler, Shiro

Just watched this and there is literally nothing good about this show at all, it's just flat out bad.

You can't even turn your brain off and just enjoy like kabaneri or boku no hero(If you guys enjoy these shows for other reason that's fine, i'm not trying to insult them, i think their great/only enjoyable things this season.) ,

Haifuri is literally painful to watch be it the hideous animation(I swear there isn't a single on model character during motion) or it's generic characters and thei by the numbers uninspired character interactions.

>Throw high school girl on a boat and see what happens.

All these interactions literally write themselves and i've seen it all 100x before with characters that are actually remotely interesting.

The "plot" and premise is absolutely fucking retarded, you have to be a special kind of stupid to even remotely think it was a good idea.

Honestly the show would be at least watchable if they just made it about high school SoL.

As it stands now, this show is literally shit. Like a 1/10, like worst than sword art online and i mean that from the bottom of my heart.

>liking habanero and shounen shit
Top kek, 1/10, made me post

nice bait desu.

My cumbucket.

nice copy pasta user

Would furiously furi the Brown Sugar desu

Maron a best though

That's Macross but it's second best

I thought pasta was supposed to be funny

>Which Hai would you Furi?

Only best girl for me

I WANT TO EAT MINA'S SHIT