Seems about right

Serious question: are you females?

Shit taste transcends gender, user.

on Sup Forums we are all cute girls

What are you implying?

you arn't user?

I said it was a serious question for fucks sake
Just curious about the fanbase of certain shows

No, those would be the posters who put Kiznaiver in any place but the trash.

My top 2 have the some of the highest percentage of male viewers for this season's shows. Admittedly Jojo skews female, but I'm not sure what prompted your question.

Calm down, i never implied any of those shows were bad, no need to sperg out

This season is ok.

Most well rounded season in recent memory imo.

I've had a long day.

I can't decide.

>Just curious about the fanbase of certain shows
Go into the threads and make a strawpoll asking for their gender then.

Some people prefer cute girls show newfag-kun

>but I'm not sure what prompted your question

I know that Sup Forums has more females compared to other boards, but id like to know if males actually watch shows like Sansha sanyou and Anne happy

>>>/ANN/

I've dropped enride and Phoenix wright, and I'm holding off watching anything below sakamoto for now, until I finish some of the non-airing shows I'm also watching.

Sansha Sanyou and Anne Happy are overwhelmingly watched by males. Those 2 along with Haifuri probably have the 3 highest percentage of male viewers for this season.

>overwhelmingly watched by males

What makes you say that?

Probably the truth, they're aimed at older teens-young adult men.

>Replying to obvious bait

Because CGDCT is overwhelmingly watched by males. This ain't some fucking amazing secret.

Besides the last 5, especially endride that I dropped, they are all excellent in their own way.

Ace Attorney anime is pretty good, all you faggots are too obsessed with animation quality and production values.

There's no point to watching the anime if the DS game had better animation.

Pretty funny though

These kind of shows seem similar to ones that i used see sometimes on cartoon network and nickelodeon when i was a kid, i always thought they were aimed at girls

Looks like i was wrong then

>watching unicorn when all the OVAs are already out
Literally why

In your defense, sometimes when I watch Unhappy it does feel like I'm watching a saturday morning cartoon.

Just dropped Flying Witch and Hundred. I was going to drop Crane Girls, but it's a short so meh.

Just a completionist I guess, and in case they actually add new stuff. Also gives me an excuse to rewatch it, even if this format absolutely shits up the OVA's pacing.

Believe it or not, but Luluco is the only one of these shows I'm not caught up on.

Dropped Pan de Peace, Anne Happy, Hundred, and Bungo Stray Dogs.

I like you guys

Ah, forgot to attach my pic

It's called taste and growing up. Children should stick to naruyto and one piece threads.

1. Macross Delta
2. Macross Delta
3. Macross Delta
--manabi line--
4. Habanero
5. Bakuon

Is Kuromukuro really that good?

I dropped it, but a lot of you guys have it in your top 3.

Is my fujo showing?

Don't mind them, they just have shit taste

Well why did you drop it in the first place?
>Joker Game #1
>Watching Stray Faggots
Yeah, your fujo is showing.

Great season. I think of all these are good, except Joker game which is meh.

>all of these people who are watching Jojo but don't have it in their top 3

About to drop joker and mayoiga

Part 4 is one of the worst parts desu senpai.

>droping AOTC

Spotted the ripplefag

It's my first time watching Jojo, although I read up to this part like five years or so ago and I haven't been impressed so far.

Pls no bully.

I'm more surprised at the low amount of Re:zero in anybody's top three despite it being super popular everywhere else.

Sasuga Sup Forums. I guess it really is just an isolated circlejerk of LNfags in the threads.

>CGDCT
Get raped you lazy fuck.

This whole thread is people pretending to like mediocre shit that barely anyone's watching so they can put in their top 3 and pretend to be cool.

This is all I'm watching right now, might pick up a few others. This season is really good.

Last episode of re: zero had me fucked up. Also, every show I'm watching has their good moments. Pretty good season desu.

>http

nice virus

Pretty solid season. I like all these shows, I didn't bother sorting with things I dropped because what's the point?

It's a good thing you don't leave your house because you probably would get beat on the spot

>I'm more surprised at the low amount of Re:zero in anybody's top three
Are we in the same thread or are you just fucking blind?

please confirm my shit taste

Shit taste

Man, maybe I should pick up Re:Zero again. I dropped that on episode four when I realized that I could not give a single fuck about the characters. Would it still be an enjoyable watch if all I feel for the cast is indifference? I do love the production values though.

>Boku no Pico Academia in top 3

Kabaneri at #1 means you're a retard regardless of the rest of your list

I think CGDCT is becoming less interesting to me, Anne Happy almost-drop tier but I like Sansha Sanyou.

Not all CGDCT shows are the same, maybe you just specifically think that Anne Happy isn't good.

Your opinion means nothing if you have Flying Crap on your top three anyways.

This season sucks pretty bad.

If you do then we both do.

This, however, is outright bad taste.

Three out of four anons agree, 8 is the perfect number of shows per season.

I think it's a difference in appeal really. I've got Anne Happy in my top 3 but Sansha somewhere around the middle of the list.

I'm actually enjoying all of those, but no real standout title from this season.

I just selected every anime, so I got a big list that I cut off the other 30. My top 3 is correct just in different order.

My taste is probably garbage but whatever.

>Frigging Casual.

Bakuon is probably higher

Here it is

Don't bully

Good season.

Dropped Seisen Cerberus and Mayoiga

Pretty much my top 3 but with Kabaneri and Kuromukuro swapped. Delta is a distant third.