The west is dying!

The west has grown decadent and lazy.
The common westerner never has to starve, never has to fight for what they want and are forced at a young age to be submissive.

>Always share
>Don't fight back against bullies
>Girls go first

If a boy goes against these teachings they are deemed problematic and drugged because they have "problems".
When a boy wants to keep his toys or sweets he may lose them all.
When a boy fights back against the bully the boy is punished.
When the boy is dominant and outgoing he is forced to wait longer or go to the back of the queue.

The boy grows up submissive, mentally unstable or, if he is lucky, develops into a healthy young man.

The submissive become what the Right call "Betas" or "Cucks".
The mentally unstable commit crimes and are either killed, locked up or drugged into oblivion.
Whereas the others have suffered the healthy young man still does.
He is constantly chaffing under restrictive laws and customs.
Ostracised for simply being, in some circles.

The west is decadent and it is diseased.
The only cure is conflict.
And conflict is coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/PZjXQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Teikt7l96u4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The only cure is conflict.
see, it was up to this moment your post was ok
I believe in vitamins and stuff as cures, maybe electro zapping faggots like Pence reccomends, but conflict? For what reason, too many people on earth or are you just bloodthirsty asshole?

Yes either some serious war happens and we correct the rot or it collapses and we rebuild

I don't think societies can survive after they reach a certain level of wealth and comfort.

The human soul dies in leisure

Without conflict there will be no incentive to ever fix things because of the level of decadence in our current society. Everyone is content and will be forever unless they are roused to action, which can really only be done with conflict or large scale catastrophe.

A forest must endure a forest fire every now and then to ensure the survival of the forest as a whole.
Without the clutter and dead wood being set ablaze the forest will die as the offending objects prevent further growth.

Do not fear conflict, do not fear death.
Life can not be without death and the reverse is true.
Rome needed to burn and through the struggles that followed our decadence was purged.
So must the west burn again, so must its people struggle and so must it rebuild again.

I am not some bloodthirsty charlatan, I am ready to fall.
By typing these words I douse myself in oil and wait, whether the cleansing flame licks me I do not know but I am ready.

well said user

vid.me/PZjXQ

It is good to see you agree, not that it matters.
The west will burn and we along with it.
Only by seeing such things in advance can you prepare and help the west rebuild, if you are there to rebuild it.

But none shall escape coming events unchanged.

Forgive the cliché but the Jews are causing these events to unfold rapidly.
With their desire for control and a pacifistic borderless superstate.

Only through conflict can decadence be avoided and only through spilt blood can innovation and change happen.

Left or Right, black or white, Christian or Muslim it does not matter.
The Jewish menace have sped up the west's cleansing!

The European Union and the United Nations are one of the many causes for the west's decadence.

Bow to them no more, they will only rot your soul and enslave your body.

>ever fix things
not all things are broken and conflicts risk breaking more stuff
my country was broken many times and I don't want it again, break whatever the fuck you want in USA or mexico or wherever you operate
>forest fire alegory because Tree Hugger
nah, fuck you, you speak like desert dweller
>By typing these words I douse myself in oil and wait, whether the cleansing flame licks me I do not know but I am ready
either shut the fuck up edgelord or post screenshots, maybe start Twitch account and camwhole as trap furry cosplayer or whatever degeneracy is currently presented by the kikes

>Left or Right, black or white, Christian or Muslim it does not matter.
everything in that sentence is wrong

I didn't notice the Tree Hugger emblem in all honesty but I suppose it was quite humorous that I chose such a fitting example.

I don't find it the least bit unusual that the person opposed to my truths is in the same post advocating the degeneracy that has flourished in the west's decadence.

You are ignoring the context.
They do not matter as far as the cleansing is concerned, the west must burn and the survivors must rebuild but the importance of racial unity is ever present!

Without racial purity the Jews are successful in their plans at eliminating conflict.
Without racial purity and pride in ones people the west will simply grow decadent again!

You can see it today!
Your gender doesn't matter neither does your race, colour, religion or will!
Look at the corrupted form that is western civilisation now!

>Well said
This is extremely relevant, yet so poignant. We need to ensure young white people are not discriminated against, especially men

Well, how dead cant be death if i see austrian or other western people who says that they are better because they has more money? How money can be real value? Where other values? We need take back other values.

However, violence should not be advocated for unless all hope is lost. When we are on the verge of complete chaos. I completely agree we are on a slippery slope, but as long as we continue to promote the truth more and more will wake up and take back the reigns of our society with violence only in self defense and within the face of actual violence

>Restore our western values
I couldn't agree more friend. We most absolutely do this, at all costs, if and only if, absolutely necessary

>the same post advocating the degeneracy that has flourished in the west's decadence
and where did I do that?
>Your gender doesn't matter neither does your race, colour, religion or will!
they matter to me you supreme faggot, take it back or I will post spiderman in your serious thread

is that mansion in your pic in that forest that EU is talking about?
redpill me on that stuff pls

>>Restore our western values
and what are those, exactly? Being virtuous, honorable, helping your family etc?
or new, updated western values riddled with degeneracy and daily muslim attacks?

The collapse will come, willing or not.
The seeds have been planted and the roots grow deep, you can not pull out the weed without taking a little soil with it.
You can not cure society of its decadence with more peace, only through conflict can we strip the rotting flesh away and start anew.

The wealthy are too safe, they do not fight to protect what they own.
They live in luxury and do little.
How can anything have value if one does not have to struggle to keep it?
If you do not struggle to keep it then what is its purpose?
When you no longer fight to keep something its only purpose is decadence.

>Only by seeing such things in advance can you prepare and help the west rebuild, if you are there to rebuild it.

I think this is a wrong attitude to have.

You are essentially suggesting we rebuild the civilization that brought us to ruin in the first place?

What stops the cycle from happening again then?

I think we should instead focus on finding a new way.

We cant focus on rebuilding, we must focus on creating something new entirely.

A way for men. A way similar to wolves, where only the strongest dominate and mate. A new world were we never succome to luxury and lazyness.

Nah, its just pic some of typical mansion in polish way.
But for example, look at universities.... now its place of intelectual whores who say everything for money. Where is idea seeking truth? Maybe not on STEM yet but other places?

>Answers own question
Of course I stand for the old west. America may be young, but we once had a culture that promoted hard work, honor, family and country. I hope you don't think you think otherwise

You have the right mindset, yet others will cling to the past.
They will rebuild.
But what they build will be different.
It will be clean but it will fall again.
Such is civilisation.

There is no strength without weakness, there is no cleanliness without filth.
The cycle is eternal, only its speed alters.
The wheel must spin fast lest it slows down too much and decadence destroys us.

Universities are terrible but it's mostly due to professors being able to indoctrinate impressionable college students into their cult. There are plenty of STEM scientists that stand for seeking a collective Truth. Is it the only way to find it? Absolutely not. It needs to be helped through societal dismissal of the ideas of radical leftist movements

>typical mansion in polish way.
ye olde polish way maybe, right now people live in commie blocks or small houses
comfy, if someone likes that stuff
then you should restore that culture
>more shitty larp from meme flag

But it was houses of nobility(in poland it was 10% of population). Rest live in worse houses.

>Try to promote a revival of our culture
Believe me friend I try. Do I do everything I should? No. But I'm not commie loving, black dick riding cuck who backs down from thinking my culture is worth preservation. I can't do it by myself and I wouldn't pretend to be able to. I try as best I can to do what I can for myself and fellow man, and help people realize that our culture is still worth saving

Yet more low effort posts from the decadent.
If only you didn't embody everything wrong in the west maybe you could arouse emotions better.

>Insulting flags
>Is Tree Hugger

We wont be there for the rebuilding effort sadly.

This global order wont disappear over night, it will be a long and slow stagnation and degredation of the west.

I agree though. The cycle does seem to be eternal, its part of nature to be young and virile and eventually grow old and die - societies reflect that. There is no saving the west, but there is saving our race and herritage for whatever comes next.

Im still looking for people that think like me, and that would like to band together to live outside of the global order (you cant escape it, but you can carve out your own little place of it for yourself and your tribe)

It is good to meet a like-minded fellow.
I agree entirely with what you have posted.
Shame others can not see reason.

>decadent
go back to your desert, mohammad, or we will make you go back, in 72 pieces
looks comfy either way
>reason
madness

>The way to extend the cycle
I believe our future is amongst the stars, to truly be able to extend this cycle of endless crumbling of civilizations. Of course this will still happen. However if humans are spread to other planets we'd have a better chance of collecting more resources to promote us father into the future.
tl;dr We should look towards the future as a way to extend the timeline of this cycle, not look towards the past

The location may differ but the cycle stays the same.
This cycle is coming to a close, how quickly we recover depends on how swiftly the disease is cured.

for disease to be cured, it should be identified next
biggest symptom of west decay is rapidly growing number of people who want to fix it, MGTOWS, goatfuckers, all kinds of alt right, faggots, commies, etc etc
that means you guys have cultural marxism

I agree in some aspect, but I believe the longer we keep the cycle from continuing the more people can come to realize we can change our current situation

>more people can come to realize
hah, good one
people are dumb

How is conflict going to solve anything?

Decadence is the disease.
The growing number of groups such as the ones listed are similar to white blood cells in the body.
They cause conflict to help remedy the situation, yet it is not enough.
Only a complete upheaval of the structured society we have today will cure it.
Something similar to the destruction of Rome but on a wider scale.

The cycle is eternal through strength you guarantee peace through peace comes decadence and through decadence comes destruction.
Whether it loops around to strength again depends how quickly the decadent are removed.

>The west has grown decadent and lazy.
That certainly is the false narrative coming out of the Kremlin these days, but it's just Putinbots pushing the same old tired propaganda against the West.

People are dumb, panicky animals. But the person, is someone that can change shit for the better. Lurk moar faggit this board is swept with all kinds of people who think with similar intentions

>The growing number of groups such as the ones listed are similar to white blood cells in the body.
>goatfuckers
>white blood cells
all of my keks, go stone your sister, I fucked her last night, in the ass because allah won't see up there

>And conflict is coming.
Yuri Bezmenov warned us that the Kremlin would deploy "active measures" to demoralize and destabilize the West. This is precisely what he predicted.

I do not believe zuckerjew will candidate in 2020, Trump would roll over him

The Rus have not yet grown decadent, they will in time and they will burn as well.

(You)

I encourage you to read the thread, it would not be productive to repeat oneself.

Every society collapses, west or east.

>The Rus have not yet grown decadent, they will in time and they will burn as well.
hah, afraid of slavs
did they bombed your pals in Syria?

>GenEmsc

Generation Emasculated

Oh I know man. Just making it apparent that no one would ever vote for his unappealing autistic ass lol and these spideymemes crack me up

When pressed on why you think conflict will solve anything you break into prose about the circle of life or some bullshit.

Can you actually give me a pragmatic example of how conflict is going to solve the problems facing the west?

>lol
watch your language

You seem obsessed with Muslims and the middle east.
If you must know I come from the land of tea and bad dental care.

When people have to struggle they grow strong.
When people are strong they remove competition.
When competition is removed there is peace.
When there is peace there comes decadence.
When there is decadence there comes the cleansing fires.
Emerging from the fires are those strong or smart enough to survive.
The weaklings that survived through luck or abasement will struggle and either fall or grow strong.
The cycle repeats.

>Watch language
No thanks I've already made it clear I want nothing to do with kikeish ways of thinking, hence no zuckerjew

We know OP. Where have you been? We've known and debated the causes and effects of this ever since /new/.

>some stuff about fat people
>middle east.
>land of tea and bad dental care.
checks out, you guys exploded today, 3 casualties
not really that bad, germans have it worse but they had it coming

Proof of the decadence of society.

I apologise, I seem to have rambled on again.
Simply put

It's already dead. The ruling class wants to rule over a Brazil-like majority. Nothing can be done.

So you don't have any arguments then. Just some pseudo-intellectual nonsense about the circle of life and death.

If you love conflict so much then go join the army, faggot.

>Brazil-like majority
UMA DELICIA BURGERS WHEN?

Do learn some manners, Jamal.

That's why it must burn.
That's why it will burn.

>That's why it must burn.
>That's why it will burn.
sure
start by fixing your own country, horrible betrayer of 1400 children, among other betrayals

If it could be fixed I would be happy to, unfortunately decadence and corruption can only be removed with force.
Thanks for the Pepe, though.

>decadence and corruption can only be removed with force.
wrong, it can be outmemed

I suppose be so annoying the opposition desire death over suffering you any longer works as well.

There is no fixing this degeneracy.

Burn it all, start anew.

The only thing is that we dont have to burn it down, the society is doing that for us itself. Let it burn. Let the mudslimes burn and the cucks die, true men will band in groups and carve out their little pockets to live in.

The best thing you can do is to move to a rural area with likeminded people and dedicate all you time and resources to this group alone. Dont try to save everyone, save only your tribe.

Those who live for the sake of everyone lives for the sake of none.

nah im out with other women
ill still be back for her if i feel like it

Upboated.

>The west has grown decadent and lazy.
They said this in the 1870s

Anyway I'm bored, so I'm going to go do something else.
I have typed what needed to be typed and I can explain it no more.

It's good to see you have conviction in your heart, shame others lack it such as

>Out memeing
I believe that out memeing our foes is a way to help accomplish what we want so long as we continue to work on ourselves as well

>I have typed what needed to be typed and I can explain it no more.

Then the world wars happened and then wheel spun too fast and we have the society we have today.

Not seen that one before, nice.

>the opposition desire death over suffering you any longer
heh, proof that Trump works
my local media told me that Norway elected right wing guys
how right wing?
of course it works

I recon most of them have not yet read the way of men or becoming a barbarian.

That faggot Jack Donovan sure knows his shit.

>my local media told me that Norway elected right wing guys

The kind of right wing that dislikes immigrants, but still talk about the importance of integration and that accepts the UN set "refugee" quota.

Sure, they are not half bad.. but for every based politician they also have a "Israel first" kind of cuckservative shoved in there as well.

At the same time its kind of a boil the frog slowly situation going on.

They take just enough niggers for the population to be fine with it.

The woman leader is also childless by the way. That probably tells you something.

>the UN set "refugee" quota.
>UN
what? I thought refugee quotas were EU internal bullshit
>childless merkel
maybe we should just drop box of cats at her office

Did You Know?
If, everyday, you say "The west is dying! We're collapsing!" eventually, you'll be right, and you'll be able to signal to everyone how right you were.

>eventually, you'll be right, and you'll be able to signal to everyone how right you were
>the user who cried happening

Hey, look everyone, he's right!! Everyone look at how right he is! Look he's saying the west is dying and collapsing, and look he posted a picture! Everyone notice him!

the fuck, are you having a seizure or something?

page 10 save rave

>Refugee (((quotas)))
That's crazy if it's true. Where is it written, this crazy obligation of white nations, to take in so many foreigners of impoverished nations?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Teikt7l96u4