Tejina-senpai 12

"I told her not to do any magic tricks but then she did, the absolute madman" edition

whoops

God these two are such dorks.

>heart pupils
noice

>that voluptuous senpai body
Why is this semen demon allowed?

Picked up.

That blush of happiness, she's great when she gets ahead of herself.

Jesus christ the MC literally hates her.

So Tejina actually improved her escape artist techniques between this chapter and the 2nd one? Assistant-kun seems to think she can can actually escape on her own this time.

I need more of the Teacher harassing the senpai.

Yeah that was weird. Just shove her in the fucking box. Or just say "Hay senpai show me how to get out of that box again?" then just let her trap herself.

>let her trap herself

Knowing her, she'll trap herself in such a way that she'd flash the prospective new members without even trying. Say, for example, she's in a box that has mirrors but WHOOPSIE THE SIDE FELL OFF and now the mirror shows her pantsu and legs spread at an awkward angle.

I want to do a magic trick with senpai

Remember the she is a pariah.

Nah, in the 2nd panel, he's considering the "off-chance" that she COULD escape, even if it's unlikely.

>dem heart pupils

These two are cute together desu
A couple of doofuses

If our mc could channel her lust for magic towards himself he would be a happy man indeed.

She loves his ass desu

I'm quite sane.jpg

Smug cat mouth is best girl

Feels like this but with less rape. Or tolerating Kajou's sex jokes with less tsundere winner by default nonsense.

Glorious. I'd fuck that neckhole, right down the esophagus.

MAGIC HOTARU SAVE THIS THREAD

I have more faith in not Okuma-kun than magic Hotaru.

I love you Tejina sempai

Thank you so much for showing me this magic manga, I'm loving it!

Sawing in half Trick when?

senpai and assistant accidentally commit murder and have to run from authorities. i would read the shit out of that

OKAY

FIRST OFF

this is just blatant fan service! There are far too many pointless panty shots, the bunny outfit was a nice arch but with a stupid, predictable ending, the sexual misunderstandings are not funny and it's hardly original AT ALL

I like the magic tricks, I like watching senpai trying to over come her stage fright and it's entertaining watching them trying to start up their club! But, really? Who's sister would play around with your breasts in front of a stranger? Get real.

I like it, I want more of it but if the fan service (if you can even call it that) gets any worse this will just turn into another mediocre manga going nowhere.

It has a nice, unique premise which I'm rather enjoying but they need to work on their "execution", you dig? I'm looking forward to future chapters either way but I'm cautiously optimistic.

I hope this is copypasta

>There are far too many pointless panty shots
panty shots are never pointless in japanese manga

fuck off to Sup Forums and be offended in that shithole

It's a pretty good one.

Listen here you nugget

i love panty shots as much as the next guy but in this manga they are their for what reason? The FUCKING COVER has one, for crying out loud.

WHY THE FUCK DOES THE COVER HAVE ONE?! IT'S JUST STUPID

"I hope this is pasta lol I sure showed him"

I like the manga for God's sake but I do think that my complaints are valid and actually make a lot of sense; they aren't putting enough focus on the magic and the silliness as much as they are on the cheap panty shots.

the appearance more fanservice usually means the series sales/reviews are bad and the editor is forcing the author's hand.

Because nobody actually cares about magic tricks, candies or whatever.
The only valid point is that pantyshots are indeed boring. Tejina should wear better underwear. Black and blue or something.

But her sister is fondling her breasts! Why? Why would the editor ever suggest such a thing, even? I LOOOVED the 12th chapter, it was amazing! Fresh and spot on! We need more of that! Also, despite seeing so little of her sister I would love to see more of her and how the club develops.

The manga is just a cute fanservice manga though, aren't you the one who's trying to make it change genres to appeal to your tastes?

The author might just like fanservice.

But it has such a nice premise! It's cute, adorable, it makes my heart flutter and brings a smile to my face. That may very well be so that the author enjoys it but can't the author see that panty shots are supposed to be savored? You can't have them on every other page or have a chapter dedicated to them! They lose their charm if you do!

And honestly, Senpai deserves better.

Different colors does NOT make panty shots intrinsically better or worse! It's the way they are executed and now they are executed just for the Hell of it.

And what about her sister? Surely you must agree that, that whole scene was a bit off, with her molesting her own sister in front of a stranger.

Better question, why does a panty shot bother you that much?

Better question, why would you answer to an obvious kid trying to be a troll?

You're right. Sometimes I just can't help myself.

It took me like 8 hours to understand what this picture meant.

It bothers me because it's too excessive. There's too much of it and I think that sometimes it gains too much a spotlight, generally speaking of mangas.

I read this manga not because of panty shots but because it's cute, funny and silly but I always feel like a perv after I've read it. It's just not right, you feel me?

Senpais tiny, shriveled arm.

Tekoki-senpai is a dumb slut!

magic gangbang doujin when

God, I wish we'll see more of that smug cat girl.

NO U

>you will never have a cute, busty magician girl look up at you in a smug manner

I fucking hate reality.

I want to bully this Baka-Magician-Senpai

Why aren't there more good bullying doujins in English? I never got that, I thought the demand was there...

>dat happy senpai
Ahhhh so adorable.

Fuck the plot.
They should be doing stupid magic tricks all the time.

she does to my dick

Honestly Behemoth is best girl.

You mean Bahamut.

>implying there's a plot to begin with

Just because your feeble mind is unable to see the thin plot doesn't mean it isn't there.

Bahamut is a fucking backstabbing cunt.

Holy shit. It's like the predictor.

She's giving him head?

Dagashi Kashi did lewd and pointless factoids better.

Tejina is funnier.

How can one man be so right?

She should do tit magic

She sort of did in chapter 10

i hope senpai accidentally kissu mc

Why would you want that to happen, user?
she's to good for him as he's obviously a lying piece of two-faced shit who can't stand up for her.

>a lying piece of two-faced shit who can't stand up for her.

A month or two in that club will change that.

She's not gonna become a cock hungry yandere that spontaneous becomes good at magic tricks while assistant kun hides in fear

Hasn't he already been member of it for like 1-2 months now?

Please no.
It should stay pure comedy, shoehorning romance would be awful.

She does do tit magic, but it's not exactly original. They're capable of making penises rise without touching them.

So, Ch13 when?

Not until ~Monday.

So this is what Kaede was into before the idol stuff, huh?

Tasteless.

Serious question, what are senpai's bust measurement and cup size?

Fat and fuckable.

stop necro-bumping the thread, there is nothing to discuss just wait until new chapter