So do bi characters exist in anime?

So do bi characters exist in anime?

Shinsekai Yori did the polar opposite of what Legend of Korra did.

The ol bait and switch.

It's bisexuality a real sexuality like homosexuality or a meme sexuality like asexuality?

Why would anyone question that bisexuality exists? I don't understand why it's outlandish for someone to like both genders.

Yes.

Reminder that Squealer did nothing wrong.

The meme one is pansexuality

>not being sexually attracted to bread

Ange from Cross Ange

The fact you are interested in the same gender easily overshadows the fact you are also straight.

This ho

They aren't bi they are programmed to momentarily bond with same sex during adolescence and just that, they turn hetero afterwards, such genetic programming was introduced in order to create [peaceful society].

This is the correct answer

That only matters if you care what other people might think about you though.

This was my ship from the beginning, I'm glad they were able to become happy together.

shit nigga i ain't got time for this small time shit

post the fucking webm next time

you think I got the real estate on my monitor for a full 720p of webm?
i like to keep it low-key

>posts a pic of a show with bisexual characters
>asks if there are any shows with bisexual characters

>Bro, is it homo if it was our bonobo genes?

son look at the file size
you're just hurting yourself at this point
fuck real estate, it's more grill for less bytes

Kancolle?

I'm pretty shure there's way more girls than boys.

Bisexual girls are generally accepted as bisexual and seen as hot by most guys, bisexual guys are just considered faggots in denial and probably only seen as hot by some fujoshi.

I dont think Ange ever participated in the dyke activities willingly

The same-sex relationships and promiscuity were modeled after bonobo behavioral patterns, but it was adopted through social conditioning rather than genetic alterations.

Fate route was a hell of a ride.

Mao had some gay experiences in school and the army supposedly. It's been heavily censored by the CCP obviously.

She was straight from day one.

I don't think there was a single Bi girl in the cast, they were all either carpet munching dykes or cock obsessed sluts.

Nothing is canon, but I refuse to believe that between their plans for catching Pikachu these two didn't engage in rigorous sexual experimentation and role reversal.