youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/09/15/kurdistan-referendum-iraq-could-be-about-to-split-in-two-but-its-oil-riches-may-spark-a-war.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6akIm19w6i0
reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration/senate-kills-bush-immigration-reform-bill-idUSN2742643820070629
pastebin.com/nf7kKzAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

checkmate, nazis

Got a ton of emails from Trump today, and none of them are about ending DACA. Apparently they still aren't addressing the issue.

>Reminder I am baking. Don't split me, please
>Baking, worry not
>Don't split me please, already making one
Is he a nigger? Did he seriously just split the threads?

We have the best botes!

The most upsetting part about it though is that TRUMP GAINS FUCKING NOTHING by doing it.

The Democrats and the Media are STILL going to "literally Hitler" him constantly. And now his base has been utterly humiliated.

And now I don't even care to defend him anymore. Why would I? "Mr. Law-and-Order" my ass. Completely let the Dems get away with their plan because he was too much of a pussy to send illegals out.

This thread was made first( few second early) And I called it first

We can recycle this one later

Kurds muster their country, for Greater Israel.

WTF I LOVE DACA NOW

So Bernie is a nazi?

Yeah, well, no one supports DACA

Get fucked, nigger

I love Kellyanne.

we can use this one when this one
Reaches bump limit
And yes, I called it first. Thought that the current OP was not mentally fit to make one again, just in case, I made one

AWOOMENT

>Clay shitposting IRL live on CNN
>Chimpout in St. Louis
>Friday

Today's been a good day.

>He actually split the threads because someone made him mad

Wow

> The Needs of the Many Outweighs the Needs of the Few is now a Nazi slogan according to BASED DINESH

Report him for splitting.

AWOO Zionist spy.

ALL OUT MIDDLE EASTERN OIL WARS HERE WE COME

cnbc.com/2017/09/15/kurdistan-referendum-iraq-could-be-about-to-split-in-two-but-its-oil-riches-may-spark-a-war.html

Donald J. Trump TAKE BACK OUR FUTURE!

youtube.com/watch?v=6akIm19w6i0

covfefe

Ignore foreign autists.

Oh I'm sorry.
Am I supposed to feel good about the fact that he took an IOU from the kike Dem Schumer for the wall and we now have to tolerate illegal DACAs because he was too much of a bitch to enforce the law?

Just kill yourself.

Evapolack is splitting the threads for some reason, tripcode on for baking?

hes insane stop giving him attention

Clay Travis? What he do now?

What's going on in STL?

WE LOVE DACA. EVERYONE IN THE COUNTRY WILL GET AMNESTY.

>Yeah, well, no one supports DACA
SHUT THE FUCK UP SHILL. GO BACK TO THE ALT RIGHT SPENCER PEDE. We are all human. I mean why wouldn't we want these people?

see
Technically, OP Split me, as I called it first

My thread was first

on the survey ones, mark "other" and write in comments rejecting amnesty for illegal alien DACA recipients

McCain!!!

>it's an Eva intentionally splits thread

Trump is going to do everything in his power to avoid talking about DACA as he knows that he fucked up.

When you got John Podesta giving his support to Trump over DACA you know for a fucking fact that Trump FUCKED UP!!!!

I don't know, he energized the republican base pretty well and now they are steaming mad. I have no doubt that they are pressuring their republican representatives to take a big steaming shit on DACA. Now you could say "LOL 42 DIMENSIONAL CHECKERS" but I am keeping an open mind because he hasn't really done anything yet beyond make some shill worthy tweets.

>being this easy to troll

>STL
One of the wranglers had to scold the wildlife and they mad

She's qt. I asked about her before a while back. I'm gonna listen to that ED when I get home.

>brown

>WE LOVE CACA
Wyoming white population 2000: 436,000
Wyoming white pop 2017: 496,000

no justice
no peace

take the streets
fuck the police

based

>Got a ton of emails from Trump today, and none of them are about ending DACA. Apparently they still aren't addressing the issue.

They can't. DACA is white house bargain chip to get any concession at all from the senate. Fortunately everybody is too entrenched and nobody will give, much like in 2007.

For those who don't know, all this talk of "immigration reform" was being thrown around back on Bush days: enough republicans really believe they have to court the Hispanic vote due to demographic change.
Most people here know that the permanent solution is to fix the demographic replacement but they're thinking short term: "will I win the next election?"

It was attempted at Bush admin ([1], pic related) and check those numbers: 12 millions. All the "concessions" by the left are there as well, and are the same Reagan got and the same being offered to Trump which, without the end of birthright citizenship and the end of chain migration, amounts to giving the federal executive permission to do what they're required to do in the first place, essentially nothing.

Some people are banking on this being a Trump power play. Don't. He gave all indications that he genuinely cares about this particular segment of illegals.
Others are baking on the number being 800k. It isn't, its way higher. 800k are the eligible and enrolled, some estimate 500k are eligible and not enrolled.
DACA as Obama has put the entry date at 2007, and the age limit at 16. There is no assurance that they won't make the entry date at 2017 (considering they are talking about "young children that entered the country through no fault of their own", that applies to one that entered 2007 as much as one that entered in 2016).
Also what was considered "a child" changed, back in the days it was 16 but millenials are children at 24. Nothing preventing them from changing that as well

[1] reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration/senate-kills-bush-immigration-reform-bill-idUSN2742643820070629

I called it first
It doesn't matter if Awoobaker split me, not a big deal

Use this one first, and recycle this one later, if you wish

desu DACA was never a big deal to me. 800k young adults? Whatever. they all live in CA anyway who cares if they get legalized

the issue for me was always the LARGER amount of immigrants overstaying Visas, coming over border, criminals, etc

just my 2 cents i guess

Your choice but don't think it is needed, two different flag after all.

Back to ploppit.

Went on CNN and said he only loved two things, the 1st amendment and boobs. Female host freaked out and ended the interview kek.

>giving his support to Trump
I don't see those words in that article

Post some pics for us friendo. This is an image board after all.

Barely half of white people are even self aware, why on earth would you think niggers were anywhere close to that?

braaaaaaaaap

Fuck off, retard.

pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon
kek

as annoying as his autism is, i will admit it's a lot more entertaining than the standard stuff around here has been

Collecting signatures for a local politician tomorrow, any advice /ptg/ (I'm autistic) ?

Ah. Business as usual. Perhaps we'll get some entertaining helicam footage.

You clearly just split the thread out of anger. You're insane.

>I have no doubt that they are pressuring their republican representatives to take a big steaming shit on DACA
Sure, if that made any difference. I would definitely say 4D Chess genuinely.

But the GOP reps give ZERO fucks about what their base thinks.
Show me evidence of their actions being swayed by pressure put on them by their voters in the past.

get fucked nigger

What's wrong with that doggo?

OLD HAG

apply to be their humidor

hank god trump got a bill signed that makes you terrorists. White nationalists are fucking disgusting! We are all human with the same blood. These DACA people are better than normal americans. Stop being racist.

If he's a Republican, wear a MAGA hat.

Fuck off

God Gorka is such a nazi

>But the GOP reps give ZERO fucks about what their base thinks.
The first truthful thing I've read all day

I'm going to be in Poland next month and I swear to god I'm going to fucking kill you!

my thread was technically first, this one will just get deleted

It makes nobody a terrorist.

Europe is such a trashy place.

Be nice.

>hank god trump got a bill signed that makes you terrorists.
We all know you're lying, fag

just had 2 hamburgers for breakfast

well here I die..

Just tell them its for trans rights and everyone will sign it without reading it, reading is for bigots.

>b-based turkey
what the shit guys

In Mumpfs's America, that farmhouse has been destroyed and bought by a 10 million dollar agrobusiness.

How's this make you feel Blumpfkins?

If advise against it, since I plan to drop a few nukes on Poland next month pham.

why are you so autistic? it's not a big deal. your thread will be over, and people will come to mine, and then, if you calm your tits, you can bake the next. what's the problem?

they'd be able to distribute out into the rest of the country and vote
even if you can get past that, they're the only bargaining chip for the larger immgration issues you mention

Why is Horsey such a faggot?

Props to user who made these 10/10

he's having a twitter war with Sage Rosenfels lmao

It's all tactic, I think the donald is going to use this to his advantage, maybe work the base up to show Republicans that they are screwed if they try amnesty.

Kek

Good idea, I'm going to have a mystery meat guy with me too, so maybe that will help diversity quota.

*triggered

Trump isn't stupid like all these kikes and shills are trying to make you believe. Trump knows that his whole re-election hinges on the wall. If he cucks on the wall and amnesty, he loses his whole base. Have some fucking faith and let the man do his job.

pastebin.com/nf7kKzAY

NEW

>"If the wall is going to be obstructed...then we're not doing anything," Trump stated on Thursday
>The House passes a $1.2 trillion funding package for 2018 - includes a $1.6 billion down payment to start building the wall
>Republican Senators are preparing to introduce a new healthcare bill this week
>Trump blocks Chinese purchase of U.S. company for national security reasons
>Trump cuts off visas for countries that refuse deported immigrants
>The House has voted to make membership in a criminal street gang, like MS-13, a deportable offence
>The US Census Bureau has announced that the American median income is increasing for the first time sine 2007 - stagnant wages BTFO

>John Podesta literally telling Trump his decision on DACA is "good" and telling him to "push forward with it" and you do not see how that is support
You are literally AIDS.

Also, Jimmy Carter is a Trump fan now.

0/10

If they included aftering pissing as a "No" then that is okay I guess.

If that is purely "after taking a shit"
Then god damn, Netherlands, what the fuck is wrong with you?

I wash my hands before using the toilet. Unless its number 2 and my finger goes through the paper or something, then 2 washes is ok.

Just stop ruining our threads, go back to /sg/