Is it shit? Are there better options?

Is it shit? Are there better options?

Other urls found in this thread:

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2454058
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=984311
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a tracker, and it does that just fine. It also links you to (generally) the best available torrents for different series.

As far as the community goes, who gives a shit, why would you even make an account.

BakaBT is okay, but due to the fact that it folds to DMCA it's lacking some content. The best way is to use all sites and method to complement each other, so you don't have to rely on any single site or service. You should get an AB account and know how to use XDCC.

Can a nigga get an invite? Applications are closed

This is the Holy Truth of the Lord, Himself.

Nyaa: Has mostly everything, but not everything has good seeds.
BakaBT: Good seeds for things Nyaa doesn't have seeds for with the drawback of not having anything by certain companies.
AnimeBytes: Anything and everything one could possibly need and good seeds with the drawback of being a private tracker.
XDCC: Seasonal stuff without having to worry about seeds.

It would be great if there were just a single place, but it's great how they all have some benefit over the other that warrants all of them to be used.

Not when you post shit from Facebook.

>why would you make an account

You can still somehow freeleech without a private key?

Sorry I still use Facespace

Since I don't watch airing anime, I use AB almost exclusively.

As of last month, yes, they had public torrents. Just can't search their site directly.

>As of last month
As of always. You've literally always been able to DL the torrents without an account.

It's illegal and wrong. Don't be a pirate.

Make an account
Search for title
Open title
Copy URL
Logout
Paste&Go the URL
download the torrent

>google "[series] bakabt"
>open link and DL

Sometimes I like to browse titles before downloading.

I have no idea what this means. Its not like it opens directly into a save file, you still get all the series information, and you can click the alternative torrent link pages. It's literally what you posted but without all the retarded steps.

Browse titles. (s), multiple.
As in go through and just look at different series before downloading something.

That's fine if you know exactly what you want to download.

I simply meant I wasn't sure, since I hadn't used it since then. I remember some years ago they blacklisted a few client versions and people mistakenly panicked.

You don't need to use BBT to do that. You can even use fucking MAL.

Sure, you can. Does it really matter where you do it? I do it on AB.

Keep defending your inefficient method all you like, and people will mock you for it all they like.

>I do it on AB.
Yes, and? Unlike AB, you don't need to sign in to use BBT at all. Which was the original point.

I don't see why you're so aggressive over this. I didn't even post the method originally, I was just stating why someone would browse the website instead of using the Google method.

I haven't used BBT in years, it's a garbage website and there is literally no reason to use it at all.

>aggressive
Welcome to Sup Forums.

>I was just stating why someone would browse the website instead of using the Google method.
Re-read this bit
>Keep defending your inefficient method all you like, and people will mock you for it all they like.

There isn't really a difference of doing it on BakaBT or doing it on MAL, except doing it on BakaBT gives you the URL and you don't have to use two websites.

That actually didn't work for some period in the last like month or so, as they requiered some pass in order to use the tracker from client, but I guess things are back to normal now.

Bakabt has nice descriptions, most of the time. That alone has value in my book. They could drop the whole tracker and only have links to other trackers and it'd still be worth having.

>It also links you to (generally) the best available torrents for different series.
AHAHAHAH

Your only other available option is AB, but good luck getting an account.

>tfw got lucky years ago with some random user giving out an invite
Really glad too, easily the best place for anime.

Is there seriously people who have troubles getting a AB account? My application was basically just a giant shitpost and I got in.

Make an account so you can access the search. Open every link in private browsing mode. It's the only way to use Bakabt unless you're a serious uploader and have something to contribute. Otherwise you're wasting your time worrying about keeping a good ratio.

Animebytes has great collages of all the shit bakabt doesn't have due to pussying out to the DMCA. That's where having an account with them comes in handy.

>giant shitpost
Post it faggot.

Post decently and they'll get you in. AB isn't much hard compared to other private trackers.

Yes, but fuck off with your shitty recommendation thread.

i got to mangapark.com and save each page individualy

Just watch manga on youtube you fucking retard.

Hi10anime anyone?

I use everything.

>all these cucks without an AB account
ahahaha

>2016
>people still aren't on KM
i'll never understand this

Can I use your everything

>"ironically" niggaposting
>uses facebook

Wow I'm shocked

lurk for 2 years before posting

Can somebody invite me over animebyte?

Trips confirm it.
But newfag question here. How much of a pain is it to be part of AnimeBytes's private community? If I wanted to join would I have to actively particpate in stuff on their website?

Its page shows that applications are currently closed

>ab invite
>KM invites exist

also doesn't U2 have a shitload of BDs/DVDISOs?

>not getting invited by fellow Sup Forumsnons.

Is there any place shittier than MAL?

>hardly ironic
>normies can't enjoy cartoons apparently
thanks Sup Forums

Ask an user that's been warned for the past few years anything

pic related

Tumblr

>46gb
who cares

That's when i got warned. ever since then ive logged in, then logged out and used public traffic to get em all

ive added over 1TB to that number since

So what does an user have to do to get an ab invite?

Prove to me you'll actually download anime and maintain a good ratio.

>>>/google/

>normies
Fuck off to

>get invited to AB by an user here years ago
>gets sent a message after a year later saying im the highest uploader out of everyone he sent an invite to
>feels good man

Animetosho is good for latest and also DDL.
Otherwise nyaa, u2, ab.
Does u2 have invites?

give the succ

not that user, but by prove, you mean by proving my ratio on other (private) trackers?

Yes. If you have no experience, you can try your statistics in your torrent program.

Either way it's too risky to give out invites without some kind of proof you're not a filthy leech.

I've never seeded in my life, however if it is for the sake of (hang on, they have music and concerts and that kind of stuff on there too right?) the poorly seeded and hard to find Nyaruko music among a few others that I crave so badly, I was gladly give you a good 1.00+ ratio. I have 300gigs monthly bandwidth so that isn't the issue.
I'm also far too new to understand how to get around your private seeding like that other user was saying, so I wouldn't fuck you guys over there either.

>Rarely seem to connect with leechers
>Raw ratio is incredibly low
>Still have a great regular ratio because so many things are freeleech
Hey I guess if leechers don't often connect to me I'm not really needed anyway.

Sounds like you should get what.cd more than AB.

He'd probably need Jpopsuki (I'm not on there so dunno if it's shit or good. )

I was worried when it wasn't working last month. Glad the old method works well again.

i have a 4.00+ ratio on audionews, if that's worth something. i also have a what account (but that's in much worse shape because i was invited back before i learned good torrenting practices). i can back these up with screenshots if necessary

xdcc is basically someone hosting with vps, right? I'm impressed they can afford hosting dem huge packlists.

could also be a home connection. wouldn't be unheard of, some anons have their own sites hosted themselves

Maybe yeah. I don't have either since I'm not hugely in to music.

Invite me pls
I swear my ratio wont go down below 0.03

It's common to use botnets to serve packlists. However it's extremely unlikely for HS to use botnets given how much animebytes yen they give out weekly.

>using a private tracker

I see the AB shills are out full force tonight.

>search Sup Forums on animebytes
>49 pages of mentions

What's the population of AB?

The majority of people would only logon and download shit.

I use ab to look for versions and then google them
People there have SHIT internet, I'm in the top 10 of uploaders just having a 500/500 FTTH and casually seeding some stuff

Post your Steam and I'll send you one. I have 4 invites left.

Anyone know where to torrent albums of Japanese artists? Can't seem to find a seeded Tomoko Kawase discog. Yes, I checked Nyaa and AB.

>If I wanted to join would I have to actively particpate in stuff on their website?
People come and download shit. You don't need to post at all.

Question for people with an AB account.
Since it says they also focus on japanese music, do they have Movie and Drama OSTs? I've never been able to find a good source for that stuff.

Have you tried Perfect Dark?

I have 3 invites on AB.
>mfw people think BakaBT and Nyaa has everything
You're missing out so much.

Bitch please, ab just reupload content from nyaa, 99% of the anime there is a fucking reupload

Who cares if there are reuploads when AB is the only place with a good amount of seeders?

id=226
id=2522
id=623
id=228

id=26

>not using facebook

you live under a cave or something? no friends?

Yeah 15kb/s seeders, I'm that 500/500 guy and I NEVER got a torrent downloading/uploading over 1/3 of my connection there

Seriously, ab is nice because it have the stuff organized and shit but its 100% unnecessary and it have 0 exclusive content so stop trying to be elitist trash when you are on one of the easiest private trackers there is

>ab is nice because it have the stuff organized
This is the only reason to use AB over Nyaa
The only reason to use BakaBT over AB it's that it doesn't have a lot of stuff nowadays

>elitist
re-read>they all have some benefit over the other that warrants all of them to be used

>0 exclusive content
Watch more anime beyond current seasons.

kissanime.to

>and it have 0 exclusive content
If you take the exact definition of "exclusive content". AB actually has 66 of them you retard.

>BakaBT over AB
AB over BakaBT

rutracker, they have 98% of the stuff of what.cd, another useless elitist memetracker I rarely sue anymore

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2454058

I used to use that, but I changed ISPs like 2 years ago and now I can't make it work for some reason. Can't even load the anime gril when you open it up, just draws blank for me.

You lost me

Coolio, lemme try this one.

You have a up to 2015 torrent too

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=984311

artist.php?id=319
artist.php?id=6624

So, how much more spoonfeeding do you need?