Harmony

Just watched this movie. Does anyone know who the person at the end is? Or is it up for interpretation

Forget her name, great movie thou, has a gits philosophy approach to it. can't wait for the next in the trilogy

This is one of the shittiest movies I have seen in a while. It felt like someone took a shitty book and made it into a poorly animated movie. Literally over 50% of the dialog is the character narrating the scene and telling us about it.

Don't even get me started about concept of a character being born without a "soul" and then said character being raped so much she develops one.

I really want 2 hours and $30 of my life back.

Wasn't it the third friend?

It looked pretty, but that utterly nonsensical neuroscience really fucked the whole thing for me.

It's kinda fun to see anime in theaters some times, isn't it?

That's funny because I thought it looked like shit especially at the start. The sci-fi element is what kept me watching because I like to think about shit like that. It was poorly executed, but it got me thinking about some philosophical concepts so I am glad I watched it in the end.

Yeah, the quality was inconsistent, and the opening bit wasn't the best. I really liked Baghdad though.

>I am glad I watched it to the end
Personally, there was never a chance that I wouldn't, and I thought it was at least worth the time. But four people in the theater in front of me, out of like twenty total, left before it was over.

Developing analogous functions in the cerebrum was reasonably credible, I thought, and new behaviors arising in a traumatic situation kind of makes sense. Compared to the basic premise of the harmony project itself, anyway.

The rape victim and ED was delicious

Genocidal Organ when

I enjoy it

>tl;dr: I was triggered by rape shit shit shit

What a third wheel.

>you will never be a savant lesbian's girl-toy

end me

>girl-toy

When Miach talked about burning the things she loved, I thought she was going to push Tuan into the fire too. I'm kind of disappointed she didn't.

This was exactly my feeling as well.

Never. Sucks because the ED is gonna be Reloaded which is unironically one of my favourite chelly songs.

Just downloaded the ASL rip and gave it a listen because fuck youtube.
The chorus is pretty addicting and the thing she does with her voice (I have no idea what it's called) at 0:36, 0:42, 2:12, 2:18 is great.

I can dig it/10

What sub did you watch?

I liked it but this is literally info dump : the movie

Is that yuri?

Dropped if it is

Don't be such a girl about it

You can go and hide from the world.

Well excuse me for not liking gay shit!

it might be released on december or next year