TRUMP BTFO BY MCCAIN AGAIN

WITH MCCAIN'S SUPPORT THE BILL HAS A GODO CHANCE OF PASSING -- SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR TRANSGENDER BAN BIGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/john-mccain-betrays-republicans-and-his-own-legacy/
breitbart.com/big-government/2014/09/18/alleged-isis-photo-controversy-engulfs-sen-john-mccain/
mediaite
archive.is/AK0U7
archive.is/vuMUn
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Pritzker
youtu.be/w2egvtgealM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martine_Rothblatt
archive.is/h5rw4
youtu.be/Mfbrz4obJNM
youtube.com/watch?v=5dQEWaKd9s8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haha this spiteful old bastard.

Makes me laugh.

McCain paid 100k for a piss dossier made by Sup Forums

I despite John McCain more than anybody else on the planet.

Why can't people learn that Trump will eventually have things his own way....

Too bad the cancer didn't win.

John McCain is a slimy piece of shit.

Is it to much to ask for the cancer to kill him already

What's his rationale?
Oh, none?
He blocked it just because Trump did it?

Makes you think...

>mccain

traitor can't die soon enough

And who's going to sign the fucking thing? Hillary Clinton?

>Gain support from brain-damaged old cuck.
>Win.

When did mccain become a hippy? Same with all the other "racist old white guys" in the us gov?

>When you hate a funny steak salesman so much that you spend 100 thousand dollars on a piss fanfiction, help faggots in the military, and ally with your enemy party before dying of a massive brain tumor.

He's always been a democrat

V E T O

E

T

O

The bill could possibly have enough support to override a presidential veto. Republican Senators like McCain, Collins, and others are against the ban. It really only appeals to the like 10% of the electoalt-right base anyways desu.

>trump bans sex offenders from the army
>mccain rallies to overturn ban
>mccain succeeds.
>army proceeds to create it's first pedophile regiment
>regiment used for psychological warfare by stealthily operating in a given country and raping all the children covertly
>all countries quietly beaten into submission, everyone afraid and embarrassed to say why
>american army number one.jpg
>tfw pedophiles did more for the army than anyone else ever
>mccain becomes president and benevolent leader
>uses pedo ops to silence opposition and dissent

They have a choice:
>side with their (((benefactors))) and lose their jobs next election
>side with the NeoCons and lose their jobs next election
>side with Trump

McCain chose the first option because they have clearly assured him that his name will be in the history books when describing "The Resistance." Of course, they still believe that this is only about Trump and not a broader conservative revolution; so they won't be writing the history books.

This. Petty fucking loser

Lol he's passing a bill to take away command of the military from the president because he personally disagrees with one position. These people are cancer.

If they can find 2/3rd support for it, fuck 'em. I hope the trannies can go to see Kimmy first.

MAVERICK
>MAVERICK

If I were Trump, I'd let it happen, order the forming of a "strong independent transgender only" speshul forces, send them on a mission and when they get utterly BTFO, just be like "What happened guys? I thought you said this would be ok? I thought that this is what you wanted guys? I trusted you all to perform as you said you would be able to. :^)"

Btw, this isn't being hateful towards trans. This is being realistic. Don't hate me because you know I'm right.

why couldn't he have died a few months ago
it's like that anime Monster, I want the doctor responsible

ANYTHING FOR SOROS

Bullshit, nearly every real conservative in the country is for it. A lot of people won't admit it. They don't like gays in the military either. It's the faggoty politicians that don't like it.

>Of course, they still believe that this is only about Trump and not a broader conservative revolution; so they won't be writing the history books.
I wonder if they see the big picture and view themselves as warriors in a bigger crusade, or if they really think it's Trump and Nazis.

In today's Congress you couldn't get a 2/3s majority to agree that the sun will rise tomorrow. I wouldn't worry desu.

It's a shame that he seems determined to tarnish his reputation during his final years.

God, that fucking photo...

Did he announce this at an Ugly Convention or something?

post more brittani

That would be amazing and I wish someone existed that had the balls to go that far to prove a point.

Oh look, more conservative traitors that need to be against the wall when the revolution comes.

Donald burned all the bridges. Just reaping what he sow.

It takes some serious dedication to be such hardcore traitor. Like those faggots who worm their way in the church just to rot it from within.

Does anyone even call him that anymore? I suppose Soros could after McCain takes an especially large load of his jew cum.

we do exist, but we do not have the funds to ever get elected. trump did not pay for many ads, but he still had his own plane and traveled to 2-3 different areas per day. He also had prior fame. Grass roots campaigns are a meme, and not just anyone can get into a powerful position.

McCain's used to it, he squealed like a pig in the Hanoi Hilton and got untold numbers of Americans killed.

Lmao horse shoe theory is real

Good to know that Republicans are targeting the important issues.

McCain is a traitor.

McCain told Americans he was "leading the charge" against government-run healthcare then blocked ACA repeal.

mediaite.com/online/john-mccain-betrays-republicans-and-his-own-legacy/

Bonus: Here's McCain posing with islamist al-nusra jihadis

breitbart.com/big-government/2014/09/18/alleged-isis-photo-controversy-engulfs-sen-john-mccain/

Archive time

>mediaite com/online/john-mccain-betrays-republicans-and-his-own-legacy
archive.is/AK0U7

When is McCain ever not treasonous?

>hurricane ravished cities
>north korea launching nukes again
>immigration debate is on fire

>hurr durr trannies

thanks mccain

Even worse, he brokered the deal. So actually the FBI paid for the piss dossier with our money.

>when the same guy who supports aiding Al-Qaeda and the Islamic State in Levant & Syria also pushes to let trannies into the US military

neat!

McCancer

JUST FUCKING DIE!!!

Sup Forums's reach has no limits. I pray that during the trial they mention Sup Forums

(((George Soros))), the money behind the trans movement
archive.is/vuMUn

((( Natalya Pritzker)))
>born James Nicholas, created Tawani Foundation in 1995.
>In 2003, the Tawani Foundation made a $1.35 million donation to the Palm Center at the University of California, Santa Barbara, to study the feasibility of transgender people serving in the military and in the ranks of police and fire departments. >In 2016, Tawani gave a $2 million donation to create the world’s first endowed academic chair of transgender studies, at the University of Victoria in British Columbia.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Pritzker

(((Martine Rothblatt)))
>born Martin, created United Therapeutics in 1996
>United Therapeutics - one of the largest biotechnology companies
>Rothblatt is an advocate for LGBTQ rights and an outspoken opponent of North Carolina's controversial HB-2 law.
>Rothblatt ranked fourth in the list of biopharmaceutical executives with the highest total compensation in 2014.
>In 2004, Rothblatt launched the Terasem Movement, a transhumanist school of thought. Through a charitable foundation, leaders of this school convene publicly accessible symposia, publish explanatory analyses, conduct demonstration projects, issue grants, and encourage public awareness and adherence to Terasem values and goals.
youtu.be/w2egvtgealM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martine_Rothblatt
>Martin Rothblatt was raised by Jewish parents.
archive.is/h5rw4

Can I get a source? Why'd he pay for it?

'preciate the archive

McCain is so based lately, glad he's finally stepping up after always talking shit but never doing anything.

McCain being a Vietnam vet, you'd think he'd know to keep politicians out of military affairs considering the bullshit that happened in Nam because of Congress.
McCain is a traitor. How is allowed to serve with a FUCKING BRAIN TUMOR?

Kind of like Trump dismantling anything with Obama's name on it. Karma's a bitch, lol.

Paul Ryan will sign the bill.

McCain
McMaster
All theses neocons should be shot

youtu.be/Mfbrz4obJNM

Fuck Donald Trump

reminder these people get access to the cure for cancers and the plebs dont

Could be anymore of a fucking plant?

McCain isn't high enough on the totem pole for immortality

Karma is indeed a bitch, as you subversive little rats will learn.

When will this piece of shit just die already?

I just don't understand the rationale of wanting them in the military.

I'm a type 1 diabetic, have been since 16, and never once have I thought "omg the military is descriminating against me how unfair!" No, it's because I can't fucking be deployed without constant medication (insulin) that requires refrigeration.

So why do these fucking loons, who can only imitate the opposite sex under the guise of" hur dur gender", who want to cut their genitals off and require CONSTANT dilation, think they should serve? Who thinks they should have guns?! What fucking world do I even live in anymore?

>WITH MCCAIN'S SUPPORT THE BILL HAS A GODO CHANCE OF PASSING
No it doesn't.

He has a glial blastoma he's literally fucked

>tfw old enough to be her father and have an adolescent-teir crush on her.

A traitor going against the Commander in Chief? I'm truly shocked.

Even if this bill is passed and signed by Trump, it still means nothing. It's symbolically giving the finger to Trump, that's it. As the Commander-in-Chief, Trump has the ultimate authority over the Military. Even if it's disciminatory, he can legally ban women and gays from the military too. The military isn't ran like the rest of the country, and Congress doesn't get a say.

Also, reminder that McCain spoke against Obama letting transgenders in the military and is only doing this now because he personally doesn't like Trump. His actions aren't based on what's best for the country, it's based on him not liking the president. He needs to be publicly hanged for this.

You know, I had the same thought process. Ffs, you get denied if you're flat footed. I wish people would make that point more adamantly while debating to these liberal insane asylum freaks who don't know how to walk straight

He just realizes that he's going to die soon and all the ANTIFA fags will push to make a statue of him because they're tearing down all the others and they'll support his statue since he defended 'girls' with penises. total fuckboi.

Meghan McCain to Leave Fox News Channel

Read as

Stupid bitch dumped by Fox now that daddy is hated by everybody

>what is a veto

Fag enabler

youtube.com/watch?v=5dQEWaKd9s8

He won't live to see another election, so he's going for broke.

Just like Trump not supporting DACA?

I thought I heard something that his cancer wasn't fully treated and it's back.