Why do americans spend so much on their military?

what are they afraid of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures
opensecrets.org/lobby/indusclient.php?id=D01&year=2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews

Because we also provide protection for most of our allies.

>what are they afraid of
absolutely nothing and nobody

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

bitch please, they fund us.
also, checked

you also buy the top of the line equipment that is slightly better at 10 times the cost

They dont
They spend 3.3% GDP on military.
Average for the world is 2.2%

this gonna be gud

DAS JUDEN!!!!!!! SHNELLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

We are controlled by ZOG. Most normies don't realize it though.

Your time will come one day, kike.

Why is Brazil a shit tier country?

Can't beat those interest rates Schlomo. No reason to save when debt is so cheap.

We are paving the way for the Juden. When the time cones the jews will take there spots as the head of the USA government and fight the last battle against the muslims and shai'tan

youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

As a Jew what is your opinion on all the Anti-Semitism on /pol? Do you think it's deserved?

lack of jews

They are afraid of war

Ha that's un-ironically true. Well that and the amount of African blood in your society. You morons had a policy of mixing with them. Well played.

it's a meme.
people are either trolling or trying to piss of people based on identities.
i find it amusing

Whites are afraid of chaos. That's why there is nothing to fear in the long term. Whites are literally unconquerable. They can only govern themselves. Whites rebel against tyranny at the drop of a hat. If the Jew Memes get too strong, whites will rise up and kill them all and then cry about how mean they are, but in the end they will remain free.

>$0.01 has been added into your account

>what are they afraid of?
Aliens.

not me though, i have the purest south brazilian german genes.

bitch please you guys are funding the aliens --->

Wasn't Eisenhower a controlled kike that put Germans in concentration camps?

Because we are the sword of international jewry

I myself have 2.2% Jewish blood will the Israeli government let me in?

Aliens.

It's always to prepare for aliens.

yeahhhhhh Ima go ahead and need to see a DNA test before i believe that

If you have a gun in your house, the odds increase or decrease that someone will rob you?

There's your answer.

Use your fucking brain.

ur mom is a controlled kike

You have to proove lineage.
Being jewish helps.

Holt das Gas

Do you also have to be religiously Jewish or at least pretend to?

Funny if considering Israel is one of the most irreligious countries in the world

nothing they just want to make sure ZOG supremacy keep its hold on power

Eipa shutup

You have to proove lineage, meaning that you need to provide proofs you are linked to judaism as an ethnicity by at least one grand parent I believe.
Religion is optional but it helps.
Also only rabbinic weddings are recognized so if you want to get married as goyim it's outside the country.

We spend so much on military shit because the lawmakers who write the military procurement budgets are looking for jobs at the MIC contractors who get those procurement contracts after they get voted out of office.

I think most people misunderstand what our political offices actually are - they're the ultimate CV padding. you get into office for a term or two, scratch the right backs, and you're made for life.

I assume anyone who asks this is afraid of america. we spend that much because we cherish the ability to destroy anyone that stands against us. it doesn't really need to be explained

They spend money on military to remain the world power but doing so leads to debt which makes america start wars over oil to pay off that debt.

Spending on the military creates debt.

Debt creates wealth for the Bankers. Every $1 of debt creates $10 of money for them (reserve rate = $10) which they loan out and get interest on.

But we spend more on welfare and give-aways to keep the Gimmie-crats from starving.

Corporate tax is so low.

Mostly to have a control for all the west/world they have base in unknow part of the world like guam for thos reason

It's like we have the Cassandra Complex.

Military > Niggers

Money well spent

Because we have huge cocks. Get fucked forigner faggots.

Crash of the petrodollar

we both have, thanks to our african genes

They are afraid of their own military...

If they cut into the military spending and send all those young men back into unemployment... all hell breaks lose.

Same thing happened in to the Czar.

As a percentage of our GDP, the US actually doesn't spend that much on the military. Our GDP is just ridiculously high.

>Oman: 16.7% ($9 billion)
>Saudi Arabia: 10% ($64 billion)
>Algeria: 7% ($11 billion)
>UAE: 6% ($22 billion)
>Israel: 6% ($17 billion)
>Russia: 5% ($70 billion)
>Singapore: 3.4% ($10 billion)
>Pakistan: 3.4% ($10 billion)
>Colombia:3.4% ($9 billion)
>United States: 3.3% ($611 billion)

And of course there are many other countries that spend a higher percentage (Armenia, Ukraine, Jordan, etc.), but simply weren't listed because they don't make the top 30 spenders overall. It seems like a lot of people look at the absolute numbers and get this picture in their heads of the US's military spending taking up a vast portion of our economy, when the reality is that the economy is just massive and the percentage is pretty reasonable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures

Have a slightly better military is the difference between losing and winning a war. But the reason is to maintain their military superiority over all other countries.

If you shut down the entire DoD tomorrow, the unemployment rate would move from 4%, where it is right now, up to about 5.5%, which is still much lower than it was only a few years ago.

>same thing happened to the czar

That's a ridiculous comparison.

Final days of Rome, wasting money on shit getting nothing

>make 100k/year
>~20% federal income tax
>20k/year
>3.3% budget spent on military
>$660/year
thats a fair price to pay to employ 10's of millions of people across the military and private businesses.
On top of that, the honor of playing world police

>10s of millions
You mean 3 million? You were doing so well with the math, don't slip up at the end.

Ummmmmm......because we pay taxes. It's not like we have a choice...

We're afraid of other countries having superior militaries. Has nothing to do with being attacked, it's all politics. Having the biggest strongest military gives us political power in other countries, especially when we have bases offering protection everywhere. America having bases all over the world is why countries don't get attacked like they used to. It's why piracy has been reduced to a concentrated area. Foreign countries know this, so they know they have to work with us. It's why the EU army will never be allowed, and it's why Trump dropped the talk of reducing/defunding the UN. Spreading our influence around the world is important for us, we'd have been fucked a long time ago if we didn't prepare like that.

>every taxpayer working 25 days per year for the military
>not that much
so delusional

How many nukes will u throw when i drop an asteroid?

We spend enough on our military that we don;t have to be afraid of anything.

We could emulate Brazil, I guess, and not have anything worth anybody else taking from us. But I like our way better.

>3 million
oh, nevermind then
disband military now drumpf

Have you ever played euiv?
One second without a huge standing army and the rest of your neighbors want a piece

>every taxpayer working 25 days per year for the military
Do you think every taxpayer contributes an equal amount of money to the federal budget? 45% of the country doesn't even pay income taxes.

>3.3% of 260 = 25
you germans and your metric years

And where are you pulling that 25 days figure from?

Meant to quote

They'll collapse immediately if they can't project military might. Everyone has had enough of their shit.

who is this woman

WHO

some australian insta whore

Retribution.

660b/330m= 2000 per person, for 50k a year its around 2 weeks of work from each person to pay, but 50% dont pay taxes so you know...

I need an actual name or instagram address

NAU

maki lesko

They are the Jews upside down Satan

>
>660b/330m= 2000 per person, for 50k a year its around 2 weeks of work from each person to pay, but 50% dont pay taxes so you know...
Only 139m are paying taxes

They're afraid of someone attacking Israel.
"Go ahead and sink the USS Liberty. We'll build more ships."

We're afraid of the normal state of humanity as evidenced by the last few thousand years.

The barbarians are always at the gates and if you let your guard down even for a moment they punch you in the fucking dick.

Actually Chaim, we MAKE top of the line equipment. YOU buy it at 10x the cost.

When you cant compete fairly, you use military force and sanctions. Sums up the last 100 years of the USA.

>The best defense is a good offense
No one wants to fuck with someone who can sink your country into the ocean.

it's actually a good strategy it seems.

I know right? It's not like they have an extremely wealthy country and empire to protect or anything

Kek, This

>They are afraid of their own military
That doesn't even make sense, retard. If we were afraid of our military why would we spend so much on it? It would be the exact opposite.

Idk but I have a fat pay check because of it.
t. Defense contractor

>Not willing to give some of your time to our country and countrymen to become the strongest nation on the planet.
>German
Check 'em

because they are the strongmen of the west making sure they remain the global superpower with increasing threat from china. also because their currency is tied to oil and they regularly have to fuck shit up in the middle east to save their economy

Themselves.

>why do americans spend so much on their military?
Because there's a fucking HUGE pot of govt. gibsmedats for contractors
opensecrets.org/lobby/indusclient.php?id=D01&year=2016

i mean the fbi hates the cia for example and they basically cause external issues to get their budgets made larger than the others. so in a way they are afraid of each other.

quit being such fucking parasites and get your own fucking money, quit trying to bankrupt us you filthy Jew Rat.

Point
>Because there's a fucking HUGE pot of govt. gibsmedats for contractors
Proven. Cheers m8.

we arent afraid of anything. thats why we do it. when push comes to shove if you dont like it...come actually 1v1 us. the turning a country back into the stone age isnt a meme.

so we can kill more people and break more shit

You mean vassal states of the American Empire.

Not a damn thing.

Because it's what every nation should do.

Nothing, our military is bad to the fucking bone and we like it that way.