If Enigma was my mom, things would be different around here

If Enigma was my mom, things would be different around here.

If Enigma was my self, things would be different around here.

Is she a main part of the main cast and shows up frequently in the show I will pick it up. Can you promise me this?

>didn't watch it with Sup Forums
how new

>new
It just didn't catch my attention until I saw this character.

>watching shitty shows with Sup Forums
Winters has some good series to watch instead.

>musaigen didn't catch your attention
not even remotely fucking possible

I don't even know who that is man. Brown girl caught my attention.

You 100% started lurking this season.

Don't start to watching anime with highschool chuuni battle harems. Get some taste.

>new
Again, it didn't catch my attention.

it is literally impossible for you to have not seen the threads. there have been multiple threads in the past few days because of the PD

Might not have been that he didn't see the threads, just that the musaigen designs didn't stand out to him. They're super dull and generic.

Oh, I saw the threads, just never entered any of them, is that really so hard to believe?

But it's Kyoani designs and Kyoani is Sup Forums's official favorite studio.

Did Enigma show up in the latest Picture Drama with all the fanservice?

>is that really so hard to believe

the most unbelievable thing i've read all week honestly

I don't know how many more shitty ln adaptions Sup Forums or kyoani can survive at this point, no matter how many boobs and lolis there are.

Jesus user.

Reminder that Enigma will corrupt Haruhiko from the inside maintaining the edgy tone of the LN.

>Actual best girl has minimal art yet again
What a shame

>I'm too elite to shitpost about Code Geass or Guilty Crown
>Fun's for faggots anyway
Watching shitty shows does not preclude you from watching good ones nigga.

Honestly one of the top tier semen demons I have ever seen. I wish I lived in a world where hentai that looked as good as this existed.

>I don't know how many more shitty ln adaptions Sup Forums or kyoani can survive at this point
Well literally all of them (Musaigen may or may not have, the number is close) have made profit so you guess it

MC should just learn how to summon her.

I would've been awesome instead of a fuck-up.

I want enigma to turn into my mom and steal my powers!

I want enigma to turn into my mom and steal my virginity!

Enigma really was the best. This goes beyond big tits, she could have literally been a mother to me.

Back to /m/ with you, Char!

she literally wanted to make a new world and make Haruhiko her son. Truly best Mom and best girl in the show.