Are all girls in your country nationalistic too?

Are all girls in your country nationalistic too?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarong_party_girl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2 3 1 4

Also It depends, but quite a lot of them are.

nationalistic? Are you stupid? Majority of women in our country fucking vote for AP and SV who wants to turn our country into a somalia-syria hybrid. Fuck off you kike.

>wanting to replace sexy black and latina girls with country pigs like this

yes all of them, because girls aint whores at all and are not only interested in money

I was talking to a Norwegian qt on the 75 meter band (cross referenced her callsign to her normiebook photos) and she said that Norway is going to shit and she wanted to move to Finland.

She lives in the north, so I assume she's one of the Nordic Eskimo people who basically speak Finnish anyway.

These are average girls. The average black and latina can't really compete.
Yes, there are some pretty fugging nice latinas... but the average? Hell no.

Yes, they do everything they can to integrate our new countrymen. An evening with wine, netflix and finish it off with lovemaking with a newlycome refugee is normal. As long as they feel welcome, what's the problem? They're better looking, they're stronger, they're better equipped, if Norwegian women get bored of us white men I can't blame them.

btw
pig
nice girl, good looking
pig
birdless Scotsman

>holding a flag
>nationalistic

I bet all those bitches support 'poor' African immigrants coming into Norway and fucking up your shit.

fpbp, all aplies to serbia too
t.hat one girl from /balk/ threads

Norwegian women love big black cocks they think it's exotic actually. They have no problem taking care of the baby's nurture once the father comes back to the USA either.

almost nobody is nationalistic here.
only the people living in rural areas.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarong_party_girl

No, link related.

I've never seen a white woman in Norway with a "black" baby ever.

That's because you don't go out except for the groceries, dummy. Norwegians love everything american and thus you get the full package ;)

uh no

Nope everyone's into BLACKED

North are the biggest communist here. They rarely know finnish, except those who live in Kirkenes.

For a woman in Norway, having a mixed kid is shameful.

Anyway, I order my groceries online.

I was in Norway a week ago. Women are way more beautiful there than here, and you had very few fat people. But in the clubs, degeneracy I have never seen before, easily Berlin level. I was glad to find an Irish Pub with normal, otherwise I would have needed to end it.

Isn't that eskimo language they speak basically Finnish with some sort of extra dipthongs or something?

True, Norwegian mothers of mix children don't exactly go with their head high in the streets. Especially when alone and with a blacked kid, they usually get asked if their children are adopted. That's always very painful.

Australian nationalism used to be predicated on a few core ideas. These were a white only immigration policy, true democracy, workers' rights, and the world's most progressive social policy (which included ideas like women's rights and aged and disabled pensions).

Unfortunately, the core pillar of this, the White Australia Policy, is totally dead, and has been for a long time. Without race as a bedrock Australia has been adrift and there are few true nationalists left. You will find hollow 'patriots' all over the place, though.

No, and they sure as hell don't look that good either.

Norway's going to hell next generation. Although there are alot of based, nationalistic young kids here, there is also wayyy too much degeneracy and party culture among youths.

Just wait and see in April/May when 19 year olds celebrate RUSSETID. In short, it's a massive 2 week long drinking orgy.

You mean Sami people? All of those 40k faggots are communists. There are more than ten Sami languages in the Uralic language family, where also Finnic belongs.

no none, except my indo girlfriend

I was actually hell. During the week, I think it was tuesday, I went to a club with a collegue (I was on a work trip) around 8pm and we started drinking. 7 beers in and at 10pm, my collegue asked the bartender if there will be any people coming because the place was empty

>yes yes, just wait till 10:30, then the people will come

She wasn't lying. Literal hordes of zombies suddenly marching through the streets barely able to walk and they all were drunk as fuck. The guys could barely walk straight. But then I also saw that I was getting too old for this shit. As a 30yo, all the women looked like kids to me... kids looking way too hot. Nevertheless, I thought the degeneracy seen was only found in the deepest and darkest places during the weekend.

>Literal hordes of zombies suddenly marching through the streets barely able to walk and they all were drunk as fuck. The guys could barely walk straight.

literally LMAO

Norwegian drinking "culture". It has always been like that desu

Gib indo gf, pls.
Half white-indo is always pleasant in my eyes.

Almost all are but not the gas-the-kikes-race-war-now kind of nationalism that matters.

>Norway is white

Well as an 18 year old, I can tell you that this goes on all the way down to 13 year olds. Literally kids drinking and smoking and spending daddy's money trying to dress as models. Might only be in Oslo though.

"White"

pig master race lol

Those things ain't white, but at least they had the decency to stick to their own

In name only.

Even the gooks and finns are celebrating in Norgay

These are Samis. Most of them are pretty cool, but they are only 1% of the population.

The sami People are finns, Finnmark belongs to Finland

Also, pretty mixed with Norwegians

I've never seen young nationalist woman here.

No no no, I can speak little Swedish and even that has more in common with Finnish than Sami.

>Finnmark belongs to Finland

They have no claim.

Poland pls

beautiful

95% in Finnmark has nothing in common with Finland. Nice meme faggot. Finnmark is Norwegian. I was born and raised there.

I know I've been there 2 times (last time this year). It's just like the rest of Norway really (but with less trees :p )

ahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahh..haahah.ha

>we are doing a photo op about loving your country
>CAN WE DO IT NAKED?

What vapid cunts we are. Every, and any, excuse to get their clothes off.

1% maybe, my country is fucking doomed