Did she have autism?

Did she have autism?

Yes

Everyone had autism.

No, she was very sociable around Gendo (albeit pretty creepy).

Has Shinji finally finished with his self discovery?

Maladjusted and repressed. With an actual leering demon monster as her subconscious.

The characters were just badly written

She doesn't have her full soul intact so yea

She is just introvert

too true. what a little faggot

>this tumblr comic
>every fucking eva thread

No. Setting aside that it's retarded to give fictional characters diagnoses for like a hundred reasons, her problems are different.

First of all, remember the brief look we get at Rei I. She wasn't nearly so crazy as her big sister... little sister... clone? Yeah. She isn't nearly as crazy as her clone.

In fact, she's a bit of a brat. Gendo tells her things, she's an information spong, you get the drill. She needles Naoko because she thinks it's okay because daddy Gendo does it, and she loses her shit and strangles her to death, telling her she can be replaced.

Now. Rei II remembers dying, and is fully cognizant that she is a clone. We can surmise this from Rei III, who is also cognizant of being a clone and states it outright.

So you have a little girl who remembers dying, and at some point is sent to live on her own. She's used as a tool and Gendo is the creepiest, worst role model and father ever, even though in a fit of sentimentality and shock he dramatically saves her that one time, and she clings desperately to him with need for approval.

But he uses her as a tool, and no matter how much she tries to ignore it, she knows, deep down.

So we have an almost feral abused girl who remembers dying, and so developed into a deeply private person. She reads psychology and biology and high level math and physics in German, she has tons of heavily read books in her apartment, practically the only adornment she has, and in the rare times we get a peak into her psyche she is very philosophical and emotionally rich, and that emotional richness tells us something clear, too:

Rei Ayanami is deeply suicidal, depressed and anti-social, having had next to no positive relationships or even interactions throughout her life outside of reading books. Until Shinji comes along, and even then it's pretty fucking slow going. She still wants his dick by the end, though.

Rei III, well, has little time to adjust before kinda sorta dying, so who knows about her?

Serious answer, probably Schizoid

they aren't genderless lol

>We order them in bulk
I fucking keked

The worst part about having autism is being associated with other people with autism.

Also you get treated like a retard half the time even when you have an iq of 123.

>Helping visitors at open-day at my school
>Teachers convinced me to join in and help
>Explaining how some of the science stuff works
>Forced into some small talk by guy asking questions
>I casually mention how I was surprised I was doing this because I was autistic
>Gives me a creepy look and backs off like I have AIDS
>Feel like shit for the rest of the day

Felt bad man.

Fuck, user...

She has the soul of an alien.

She just wasn't real user

No, she was just introverted, lonely and hurt.

Being best girl sure is tough.

/blog

> 13
> going through chuuni phase
> mimic rei's personality
> suppress all emotional responses
> thought it was pretty cool
> got over it
> 10 years later
> navy officer
> taking seasickness medication which is also used for psychosis
> have a psychotic break
> medical discharge
> emotions slowly disappear
> 3 years later
> emotionless husk
> feel nothing
> just like my Chinese cartoons

Jokes on me i guess.

yes

She's not even a contender for best girl.

No girl can compete with a Deity, you are right

You mean a shit can't compete with a girl. Rei a shit.