CAPITALISTS DEFEND THIS

Well? Why does this exist??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I6XTmAlOuY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why not?

children are not toys, they are the future.
You were a child once too, russianon. Would you have turned out all right if your parents dressed you like a sweet & sexy kid?

(also, no valid argument given, please kys)

>You were a child once too, russianon
I was strong enough to become a decent human, despite of all Putin's barriers.

THE FREE MARKET DICTATES IT!!

>defend this photoshop
why?

Probably thanks to not getting treated like a fuckable piece of meat when you were too small to wrestle wolves or cook your own meals.

Why blame Putin as a barrier to becoming strong?

Its in Ecuador rn, coming to America soon after puberty blockers become mandatory for all USA males

Did that guy ever go to jail?

>Why blame Putin as a barrier to becoming strong?
Because he is brainwashing people by all means.

kys

It's about the same in the USA, but it's not our politicians who do the brainwashing.
We are dying because (((They))) are [sometimes literally] pumping each new genreation of kids with a higher tier of self-destructive tendencies - like worrying if you're sexy or not, at age 5...

the fuck.

People that embedded into the Hollywood pedo elite wouldn't even get to a trial

>Sweet and Sexy Kids
what the fuck? this seems like a store from an Onion article

What's his name, Sup Forums?

>Putin's barriers
>Defending Pedophilia

lol he doesn't have enough barriers!

>Well? Why does this exist??

because alot of subhuman, degenerate leftist/progressive parents love to sexualize their kids and thus love that shop and fund it, throwing money at it.

so the reason is : leftism.

And this is precisely why humanity needs to come together and once and for all erradicate mercilessly the leftist disease from this planet.

Dan "The Hymen Divider" Schneider

fake

Two different stores, move on

Dan "I Like It Tighter" Schneider

I was surprised it was in Ecuador. If it was in some Asian country, I wouldn't be surprised. They name their stores all kinds of fucked up nonsense. The point isn't the meaning of the name, just the fact that the store's name has English words.

I guess it exist because lefties constantly try to legalize that shit.
Lefties embraced identity bullshit agenda, they should be forced to answer for it.

ok that makes more sense.

Checked

Dan "The Big Dick @ Nick" Schneider

>no valid argument given

Says guy who thinks "You were a child once" is a valid argument.

I'm not a capitalist
I'm gonna make the holocaust look like space camp

Because of Marxist Jews and communism

Ecuador just doesn't give a shit what the rest of the world thinks when it comes to retail signage.

>Would you have turned out all right if your parents dressed you like a sweet & sexy kid?

I browse a chinese cartoon forum every day, i watch women get fucked by dogs, i constantly want people i dont like to die, i have never had any meaningful interaction with woman, and eat my own semem cause im too lazy to stand up

Who knows user, who knows

what else do you expect from (((disney)))?

show us your leaaf

>that last thing the devil would ever seem to be, or act or appear as, is himself with his true colors and nature on display

>rather when he makes himself known it is with subtlety and flattery, apparent humility and gracefulness, in warm and pleasant trappings of friendliness and feigned ignorance, deigning fellowship and cooperation; none of which is anything but the most beautiful of terrible poisons

May as well ban all stores :\
Seriously though. That is sick. Who the fuck comes up with shit like this?

Rich men who forget how to act human

Dan "Double Digits make me Frigid" Schneider

Rich men hire focus group testers, user.

Every day we stay further from God's light.

>You need to fill the market niche

Capitalism doesn't necessarily mean degeneracy.

You don't like the Sweet and Sexy Kids clothing, desu? They are super fresh.

But but the faggot hippie at burning man told me ecudor was awesome because he bought street tacos for 50 cents.

Being a rich man has nothing to do with it. For all you know it was woman who took out a business loan.

capitalism = degeneracy

We know, OP is being a faggot again.

where else are young kids going to go for their lingerie and sexy item needs?

eh there' always have been a market for sweet and sexy kids that's not capitalism's fault blame kids for being hot

The rich become monsters divorced from any sense of humanity. Power corrupts. They have no limits to their desires and get used to having their every whim sated, always pushing them further and further into degeneracy. And who is to stop them? No one has more power than money can bring.

don't you mean women?

>Drag Queens
>subtle
No nigger, Satan isn't so stupid as to disguise his intentions with fucking drag queens
Everyone outside the ball pit sees this as aberrant.

youtube.com/watch?v=I6XTmAlOuY8

>What did capitalism mean by this?

The 'progressives' are well on their way to defending pedophiles, this store is just ahead of the curve.

>Lactatia

I'm really getting tires of you liberal faggots hating on capitalism when none of is has actually lived under the system. We have crony capitalism, which caters to corporate interests, not small business owners and solutions created by the little guy in his garage.

Capitalism is the only economic system that works. Stop misleading people and go KYS.

It's just a dumb-ass brand name trying to branch out into children's clothing. Marketing failure.

It's things like this that made me stop being an Ancap...

Hmm

liberal feminism needs to be stopped

>Why does this exist??
I'm going to guess it doesn't. Yet at least.

I see nothing wrong

>all rich people are degenerate monsters
>when jealousy speaks
You sound like a poor welfare nigger.

I also see nothing wrong. /moralityoff

>its another chinks thinking capitalism is bad cause of a small isolated cancer
lets not forget with communism pedos would be raping freely with no discourse

Jesus Christ is your shitty country just full of faggots who post on this board?

Pedophile enabling losers who can't fuck someone their own age cause you're a pathetic nigger.

I'm sure it's painful being a virgin at the ripe age of 38.

Fake lame photoshop kys mudslime

Out of all the flags here, I expected Ancap to have the least amount of scruples.
Chek'd and agree'd

This has nothing to do with Capitalism and everything to do the over Liberalization of Sex related concepts by the left

OK,
"You were a child once, before you decided you wanted to fuck people smaller and dumber than you."
Better, pedofag?

Please let me be in charge of the flammenwerfen

OP here.
WTF how does anyone eat there?????

Ancap user, fapping to Sup Forums and opening a Sup Forums store are two different things.
(pls do not open one)

Pharoh Moans

checked
fire away hans

>leftists are funding big business to sexualize kids

ahahaha

I swear he was a recurring pedo in the Spawn cartoon

#CosmoHurtsKids

>Well? Why does this exist??
Because there is a demand for it.
If the store is no good, it'll fail.
I'm sure everything available in the store is made by outside vendors, meaning every item would exist on its own without that store existing
So all the store is really doing, is putting that shit in one place and labeling it as exactly what it is

It's crazy how predatory homosexuals are towards children.

Corporatism=/=Capitalism

>open for two years now
>in the past two years, mainstream degeracy has hit Sup Forums levels IRL
>"because there is a demand for it"

Only a blind, bluepilled redditor who thinks Zero Dark Thirty was a historical documenta-
*checks flag*
Nevermind, but go exercise your 'free will' somewhere else pls