What the fuck is this shit? Where are all my anime OSTs?

What the fuck is this shit? Where are all my anime OSTs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
networkworld.com/article/3014058/mobile-wireless/youtube-red-blocks-japanese-contributors-content-for-refusing-to-use-its-paid-version.html
openings.moe/list/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here you go.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

OP Full: youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
ED 1 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
ED 2 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c

>2016 and this is the first time you're seeing copyright claims

Appearently they looked tasty and someone couldn't hold back.

ALWAYS

FINDS

It's 80% of the available OSTs you stupid idiot.

Just download it off Animebytes, soulseek, rutracker, nyaa, bakabt or What.cd holy shit.

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

I WANNA BE WITH YOU

SHIT

AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU

It's already a meme, so you don't need to post it anymore.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/

LET ME BE WITH YOU

The problem isn't getting music, it's sharing good OSTs with Sup Forums.

We need Vimeo embedding. Jewtube has outlived its usefulness.

If it's only blocked in your country but not outright removed from Youtube you can still watch it, you just need to install one of those Youtube unblocking addons for your browser.
If you ever find yourself inconvenienced by some bullshit on the internet and google it, you're probably going to find out that literally thousands of people have had the same problem before you and that some of them have come up for a solution to it and made it publicly available. You should know this by now.

It's not even actual copyright claims. This is because Japan isn't going along with YouTube's attempt to make more money by forcing them to go along with making money from "YouTube Red" monthly fees instead of ads on the individual videos. In addition parts of how the service works may be illegal in Japan. YouTube's policy here is "You don't like this deal which screws you or breaks your country's laws so we can make more money? Your videos are no longer available in the US, bye!"

networkworld.com/article/3014058/mobile-wireless/youtube-red-blocks-japanese-contributors-content-for-refusing-to-use-its-paid-version.html

Fuck off tripidiot.

Friendly reminder that dailymotion exists and rarely if ever removes weeb stuff.

>Where are all my anime OSTs?
On your harddrive as they should be.
Because surely you didn't just rely on streaming your anime music off of youtube. That's what faggots do.

Friendly reminder that no Sup Forums embedding.

I listen to music before I torrent it. If it's region blocked I just torrent it straight up, but my country has been regionblocking far more than murrica.

Threadly reminder that it's shit and it's going the way of Veoh in terms of non-relevance.

>kiznaiver op keeps getting taken down and reuploaded
it's like watching a farce

Just click the link and watch the video there you stupid baka

openings.moe/list/
wala

Stop posting this because it already found a way.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k

>click the link
No, fuck off cunt.

>wala

Some people just cannot be helped.

I'm just not a retard like yourself who gleefully enters other websites.

>posting a Bookface-tier meme

FYI, "wala" in Filipino means "nothing".

>Malayshit

Better hide your ISP, mr. internet superhero. I'm after your credit card numbers.

Malaysia finds a way!

Thanks Maria.

It's a shit meme and you can post this in as many threads as you want but Keit-Ai isn't from facebook. Lurk more.

>Although Sup Forums is, in theory, a board that discusses all kinds of manga and anime, the board has gained a notorious reputation for its approval of moe and harem anime and manga and disapproval of mainstream series, especially the “Big 3”
> Due to Sup Forums‘s nature and moe-orientated reputation, waifu discussions are common and are often used to poke fun of other users’ choice of waifu.
Heh

It's off the board if it becomes a popular meme.