Do obese people deserve access to universal healthcare?

Do obese people deserve access to universal healthcare?

no
obesity is a behavioral disorder
it is a choice you make every day

The only thing they deserve, allah willing is a nuclear holocaust.

No, no one does.

I dunno, Boogie cured his obesity with medicine.

This fatfuck said that he was trying to eat himself to death... it wasn't even unintentional.
DURRR I SOLD MY KIDNEY ON THE BLACK MARKET PLS GIVE ME ANOTHER ONE, TAXPAYER!

he paid for the procedure and he has medical insurance.

The reason why he needs Obamacare is because no insurance company in their right mind would accept him.

So he still pays into medical insurance and pays for elective shit like the surgery he had.

People who purposely destroy their own health, do not deserve healthcare.

Does he actually look a lot slimmer? Just pulled up a video and I can't tell a difference.

No. They managed to gain the weight of multiple people and shorten their lifespan by decades. Let them die.

500+ lbs - 93 lbs still equals fat as fuck.

his shoulders are shrinking though, you can tell

If your problem are entirely the result of your own poor decisions, you should not be allowed to force other people to pay for treatment, whether through insurance premiums or UHC.

>feels good man
Wow thats a white nationalist god whistle

He's never going to actually keep it off. Those procedures are entirely dependent on lifestyle changes and boogie eats like entire jars of mayo every time he gets slightly stressed

No. I don't wanna pay for some degenerate's self induced medical problems

well, he's getting a second chance

I say we wait until he fucks up again, then we can ridicule him.

Can't blame a dude for at least trying somewhat to get his shit together.

He didn't do anything. He didn't diet like he was supposed to. He didn't lose any weight or put any effort into the process. He just received free health care in spite of being able to afford to pay for his own insurance. His weight loss is entirely based on the contributions of the common taxpayer. Fuck him.

>free health care

Proof?

>o anything. He didn't diet like he was supposed to. He didn't lose any weight or put any effort into the process
This is just plain lies.

>meme flag
Nice try, boogie

I hate that fat cunt.

I listened to him talk about his abusive mother a few times.
Some people choose meth, others choose cheeseburgers. the man clearly has serious mental issues.

>Feels Good Man

Wow Boogie loses a few pounds and is already dogwhistling to nazis?

In my country weight loss is often a requirement for government assisted health care treatments. Same with qutting smoking/drinking.

It's something the HAAS Beasts claim is a form of "Healthism" - discrimination against "People Of Size".