Spider waifus
Undead waifus
Broadband Internet port
KY jelly
Condoms
Peoples magazine
and ogre waifus

I want to lick Lala's hand.[spoiler/]

Can you guys help me out? Does anyone have the picture where Miia is in a sundress and is wearing like a straw hat?

>Demand ogre waifus
>Get Birb, hors and birbcat instead

Did we get the new chapter yet? I want to know what those three shadowy figures are about.

I want to spank[spoiler/] Lala.

They're gonna tempt me, like they did with Shire, and then when Tio is released, I'll be short of rubies.
Try tomorrow, when the magazine actually hits the shelves.

I haven't been here for a while, so I didn't know any dates.

I want to fuck Lala doggystyle and place her head on top her butt so she can watch hard she's getting fucked.

Me too, but I'm worried that I'd regularly commit suicides if I had death goddess waifu, just to see her.

When will this series end?

I'd be tempted if they gave Cerea a decent wardrobe.

But how will you? You cannot propose to her with a golden ring.

Doppel is the Superior Girl

L-lewd.

I liek birb, I want to hatch her eggs.

Always the 19th.
In an alternate universe, she's the main girl of the series, and they tempt whales with a new version every two releases, where the only change is her neckwear.

Will /mmg/ get the digits again?

>No Plaid Skirt Cerea
>No Traveller's Cloak Cerea
>No Swimsuit Cerea
>No Sweater Cerea
>No Apron Cerea
>No Naked Apron Cerea

blowing my load on her eggs would be OK right? I want to be a daddy.

I don't think bird reproduction works that way.

Well then how would one go about making that cute little bird a mother? Should I hold her hands?

ponos in clocoo

I don't understand. I'm doing what now?

>boondocks reference
>in my monmusu thread

Damn son

Tionishia wants an ogre hug, what to do?

Fucking run to Tio [spoiler/]

Comply.

Hope she doesn't ask too many questions about what that thing digging into her is.

Running is the only option. What if she smoothers me with those things?

Marry her on the spot, make children as soon as the sun sets.

Spear-tackle, followed by spearing her with my dart. She might feel a little prick.

Grab her from behind and tell her that I want to be the hugger, not the huggee.

embrace her kindness

Me too, user. Me too.
Not at the top of my list, but I'd eventually get around to lickickg every single body part of hers eventually, without shame.
Oh yeah, you know her butt was made for it. Imagine watching that heavenly cushiness ripple as your hands make contact with a loud SMACK, the sounds of her ass being spanked hard punctuated by her pained yet orgasmic yelps devolving into horny panting as her blue buttcheeks redden and her arousal becoming so hard to contain that her plump, puffy pussy leaks and squirts sweet love nectar with every sharp, merciless, open-palmed smack on her big fat backside.
I always love it when someone sees her creative sexual potential. Face down ass up is a position she was practically born for, mostly because her head can be positioned in all kinds of extremely lewd angles where she can watch your girthy shaft pulverizing whatever sensitive, quivering hole you've chosen to pump full of fresh semen, the eruption so powerful that her tight hole can't handle the full load and it splatters about messily, splashing onto her face as she opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue trying to catch as as much of your essence as possible. Then after teasing her with warm, raining droplets of cum, you can unsheathe your cum covered cock from her raw distended orifice, pick up her head gently at crotch level and plunge your full length down her disembodied throat and fuck her mouth so thoroughly that every detail of your manhood from the taste of your fresh semen to the exact length and thickness of your member is permanently imprinted onto her mind as her throat takes on the shape of your dick with repeated, hammering thrusts.
Lala deserves a man who can handle something as trivial as routine near-death experiences just to see her. If you strength of will can't handle it then you must become stronger for her or you don't deserve her.
I'll buy her a clit ring.

I should add that shit to the pastebin, in case I'm not around next time you ask.

Darling, Husband, Master, Mastah, Dear Sir, Honey, "You"(thou?), Sweetie, Babe, Dear, NOTBae.

>gold clit ring
>every time it moves, it sends mid-blowing pain through her
>permanent ahegao painslut

My will is too weak, I want to die and live with her forever.

>that straw == your dick

dont forget the Lady Knight/ORC, and Princess/ORC hentai doujins.

and a football helmet full of cottage cheese, so we can plead insanity at the trial.

Suu is my favourite but Lala is the one I would marry

Remember to water your Kii.
Or not if you want a loli Kii. I'm not here to judge.

I'll water Kii with my cum

>"pffffrrrtt"

>"sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif"

FUCK
OFF

>implying there are any other options

So much Lala love in this thread. Would Lala be into role play? Cause she would make a perfect 8th grader.

I like that idea that her body and head have separate personalities when they are separated and her body is a filthy cumslut while her head is a little prudish.
It would be so much fun to force her head watch add you destroy her anal cavity then have her body sit on her own head and make it slurp out your cum from her gaping shithole.
Or having her body forcing the head down on your shaft so hard a normal human would pass out from it.

>asking if a fucking chuuni is into role play

youtu.be/s2wJbNt9vi0?t=3

I'd think so, yes. As long as she could have an entertaining role, I think she'd be up for it.

Thanks for the mental image.

Who's the Roman Reigns of Monster Musume? I think it's Miia.

>being delusional is the same as RPing during sex

Well ok.

What said

On a related note, would Tio be into /ss/ mother-son roleplay?

>forcing that body into grade shooler clothes
Now that would be perversely hot.

Imagine being close enough to Tio that you call her "Mom" and she treats you as her son. Imagine shouting out your love for your "Mom" while balls deep in her, and her arms and legs wrapped warmly around you.

>lusting after middle-schoolers
>I'm calling the cops.webm

Hmm?

Rach. Or Suu. Heavy-handed pushes, boring, nearly unbeatable schtick, but not actually nearly as successful in improving their popularity as the in-charges think.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I don't know, but Cerea would be CM Punk

>Foil to the main character
>Got her time in the sun
>Unbearable fanbase

Its a good day when I get home and I see Lala smut user is already here.

I thought she'd be more like Zack Ryder Every time she looks to be on the verge of building momentum, she gets forced to job.

>cops see the giant scythe
>they cuff Lala and bend her over the police car hood
>"We better do a full body search, she might be hiding other weapons!"

>he doesn't want Tio to be his mom

Would Tio be into horn pegging?

Probably

I'm so glad this faggot didn't touch the better girls like Manako or Lala yet.

He did both of those actually.

Great, now you just doomed us all

>or lala yet

Son....

Lala is the best to have sex with because there are so many different things you could do with her head

>Manako
>Lala
Afraid I've got some bad news

Please no.

I've RPd with a woman who was significantly older than myself, she pretended to be me mum. Never came harder, the ara ara alone made me diamonds.

>nb4 disgusting 3d

Oh yes

Horrible

I want the futafags to leave.

>He doesn't like futanari

The Lala one is at least bearable, but that Manako is disgusting

This is futa isn't it? All futafags always draw the same faces.

both images were done by the same artist.

Of course not, I'm not gay unlike you guys.

Inb4 armored closet arguements like saying you're gay if you DON'T like futa.
Of course it is. That artist draws nothing but futanari.

Have you even look at his gallery? He does some vanilla stuff as well on rare occasions.

I am aware, yes. Otherwise the second image wouldn't contain a crop of the first.

For some reason these artists love nothing more than to draw slasher smiles that take 90% of the face, not even taking into consideration if the character would smile like that.

Cerea > every other girl

She's the best in this series and one of the few girls that are actually good. You know it to be true.

Shire > Cerea under all positive circumstances
end of discussion

user, I...

those are some lewd as fuck monster girls.

Haven't taken the time to check his entire portfolio. Not that I'm particularily interested given the fact that his non-futa works are the exception, not the norm.

These futafags wouldn't be so unbearable if they actually posted some good pics, rather than regurgitating the same godawful "smirkfaec" pictures.