How did you survive in the blue pill hell that is college...

How did you survive in the blue pill hell that is college? I've got two years until graduation and am completely fed up with the leftist nonsense that my professors and classmates shovel down my throat every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

yaf.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont lr t pee hole shovelm down troat

Start or Join a Young Americans For Freedom chapter

yaf.org/

Focussed on my studies. I was an electrical engineering major so not hard to stay busy. Feminists don't know where the lab is so I studied there

Because I didn't go to a college overrun with faggy liberals and trust fund babies.

>moderate
>slate
>salon

TOP KEK

>moderate
>Sup Forums
>stormfront

You don't go to college to join a cult. You go there to become certified in a profession. Ignore idiots, pass your classes, and leave like you're supposed to. Anything else is just a distraction.

And if you need some extra money, film some of your crazy liberal professor lectures and post them to youtube.

By going into STEM, taking a trade, or not going to college. Wow that was hard.

I made it by not giving a shit what anyone thought. I challenged every bullshit leftist opinion my professors threw at me--and I was a History/English Lit double major (yes,"bullshit meme degrees, but I wanted to work as a technical writer, and this set me up for that) so there was a lot of leftist shit. Hardly any from the History side, for reasons that should be obvious.

Anyway, whenever they threw shit at me, I threw shit right back. I didn't give the littlest shit about making friends. I was never going to see the overwhelming majority of those people ever again after four years anyway, so fuck 'em.

It wasn't so bad 40 years ago when I got my first degree in physics.

Just one commie Econ professor, and some wacko English profs....

I had to take cultural anthro 3 times before I found an anthro prof who wasn't a complete insufferable asshole tho. Physical anthro was pretty easy - the anti-racism at the end of the chapter on human differences was so outrageously against everything else in the book that I'm surprised the class black student actually believed it; which kinda proved the point of the rest of the book.

When I went back for the engineering degree (physics pays nothing) in the mid 1980s we had the "engineering exemption" because engineers have a low tolerance to stupid.

Grad school in the sciences we don't have to mess with that stupid crap.

I went to community college and not of this shit was there.

just go to parties a lot and fuck girls as much as you can

do your work get good grades and exercise

its not hard

This.

"Aeronautical Engineering"? Not going to be a lot of touchy-feely bullshit in that course.

That "exemption" was around in the late 80's for me. Hopefully it's still there.

Just get good grades and don't go full autist until the end of the semester. I always address a professor's political stance during our last assignment grade for the class, and it's usually to write an essay on their performance.

In one of my essays I elaborated why no one cares about the professor's political views, and told him that it is very unprofessional and immature to go on rants about politics. I got an atheist-anime loving whale professor mad when I pointed out his contradictions in the usage of data, which he implied that people were religious because of temperature and peer pressure inside of religious buildings. I said that environmental factors aren't solely responsible for religiosity, and said that environmental factors can affect whether someone is raised as an atheist. I also criticized his pathetic attempt to make claims that had no proof whatsoever other than anecdotal "evidence." He actually addressed my response (indirectly) during class, as he kept referencing and emphasizing rhetoric that I used in my essay.

Apparently telling an atheist how the scientific method works, makes them get angry.

i went to a local college with none of this shit too, but as of a couple years ago now they've really embraced the bullshit

Since I had As in all my classes, and it was near the end of the semester, they could still give me a zero, but I would have passed regardless.

Funny how you're telling him not to go to college. What so Trump supporters can be viewed as even less educated? Just keep your head down, and headphones on. The more work you do the less noise you'll hear and the better grades you'll get. Do yer cuntry proud.

College is basically a meme at this point unless you're going into medicine, law, or math.

i was too focused on having sex to deal with all the anarchocommunists there

Just ignore the normies
Laugh at shit

Being "educated" means almost nothing these days.

Be a loner and appreciate hobbies. Also, when you're a nazi right-winger, you magically become extremely funny. Don't ask me how.

>just go to parties a lot and fuck girls as much as you can
I get too triggered by the monkey music playing. I desperately want to punch something when I hear that ape music turn on.

>Fuck as many girls you can
Have fun being charged with rape because the feminist you fucked last night had a change of heart the day afterwords!

Just bit your lip and get through it. I'm on my last year and I have a job lined up so trust me when I say it's worth getting through. On the bright side most of the leftists are in retard fields like gender studies so after college you'll only run into them when you order pizza or buy cigarettes.

More like have fun getting genital warts off a coal burner and herpes from the girl who passes out drunk at every party

Honestly it wasn't that bad.

Even though I had to take mandatory diversity classes, it's not like it was particularly challenging.

This is not a meme response: start preparing for the work force, volunteer or make something significant online, create a portfolio of your experience. College is the new highschool, and like highschool before, what happens after is way more important than the next two years. Don't waste a moment of your time, and create a set of skills that you can sell to employers. Start by looking at the help wanted sites, and figure out what they are asking for. Think of creative ways to fulfill those requests, so that you can claim two years of experience when you get out. If you discover certifications, go into debt to get those certs. Try to network, contact people and explain you are a college student and you would like to ghost them at work. Play time is over, and if you aren't enjoying yourself take this time to build a life you want. It's like boxing, you won't know how hard it can get until your are punched in the face. Start preparing now.