Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jp1yclQXd1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZVkESecXk
youtube.com/watch?v=deFNmWmr-Yc
youtube.com/watch?v=Vhqcviefq6U
sacred-texts.com/neu/ice/is3/is302.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

Hahaha calm down there snownegro, most americans don't even know your country exists, let alone want anything to do with a country that cant even control it's own peninsula in its entirety

Op Trolls so bad it's actually funny.

Just bought my plane ticket to Oslo to surrender in person

Isnt norway in the middle east?

Dat's inaccurate

yah im pretty sure its right next to Yemen

Im pretty sure its in the middle east, sandnigger.

Be afraid

this sounds right.

Pardon me?

Stay the fuck away from the Artic, Norway.

It would be the fastest war ever.
U.S vs any one Euro country

why do all Norwegians have that confused embarrassed look on their face all the time?

Hahahah they cant even look into the camera for a picture correctly

I' not even going to post a reply in this thread because of how ridiculous it is, it's not even worth writing a response

>dat feel when we are left with 2 functioning frigates
>3 are constantly at harbor spare part style
>MTB's, worlds fastest greenwater SSM boat are discontinued. These guys were stealthy af too
>rest of the fleet are auxiliary vessels
>submarine fleet is aging like a bad wine
>atleast we will have new subs
>in 10 years
>im guessing we'll get 2 operational ones and the rest left to rust in dock..
Yeah our frigates are modern and deadly, but we got only 2 in continuous operation, 2 sets of experienced crews, guarding a really big ass coastline

leave them Muricans alone Norway
I'm coming to give you the good ol' one two

I don't know if you're joking OP, but the US spends around 20 times more than all other countries combined on military. You guys wouldn't last 10 minutes.

BE VERY AFRAID

youtube.com/watch?v=jp1yclQXd1Q

>american education
>american sense of humour

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZVkESecXk

This thread is too much.

Please tell me about the offensive capabilities of those speedboats. Do they all have Carl Gustavs?

Are you on crack again Einar?

Eventually this oft-reposted cheese will be fully ripe.

stop imitating best korea please

t. Tyrone Sheklelberg Gomez

Must be fun using a VPN and having a .txt with the copy pasta.

You've done these threads with other countries like 1000 times already and its not even relevant to pol

I can't believe these still work as b8

ill unzip my pants and flop muh dick out on norway and ittl be like a hiroshima blast

this thread is shit. we burgs spend trillions on the war machine, SAGE

Stop it Canada you big bully.

Norway's entire air force consists of 56 f-16 aircraft.

A single fucking aircraft carrier could achieve air superiority against the entirety of Norway's air force.

>one nuke takes out your entire fleet

Isn't this a copy pasta? Isn't the original one Canada obliterating Russia?

Our new ones will look like this though...
We will buy 4 of them

NORWAY CONFIRMED FOR SUPERPOWER

>Americans falling for bait episode

Literally tune into this every fucking day

>two fucking ramps

Can we just have a whites vs browns war? Like shirts vs skins but instead shits vs skins. I'd like this very much.

I would be happily to let them rape me when they invade my hometown by entire of female troops. Imagine how smelly the pussies are and the scent of stinky pussies will stuck in my dick forever.

Do these swedes have any fucking oil?

>Do these swedes

Repeat yourself burger

Do you swedes have oil? You know.. GO JUICE!

vroom vroom!

fug

shit, it was good at the beginning, now it's cringe
remove quick

Stop larping you fucking nigger

Don't call fellow countrymen niggers. It's very impolite.

>Smirk and click on thread expecting good pasta times ahead
>tfw full of actual responses and no pasta
Fucking nufags

is that the face you made when your joke of a country revealed them?

Whatever you say, Norway

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

2 of these and those would be gone. You can't detect them AT ALL.

Also:
youtube.com/watch?v=deFNmWmr-Yc

you do realize we have more square footage than china right?

When will usa have flying Cruisers?

That's cute now go back to your sauna fjord nigger.

Finland would annex Norway in a week, though, and I don't think we could even get to the America in that time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vhqcviefq6U

* also: Finns formed Norway from your petty kings: sacred-texts.com/neu/ice/is3/is302.htm

>assblasted murricans are STILL replying

Archive yourself

Do you even have subs? Do you even have frigates?

Also, tanks are easily destroyed.

What are those? Fishing boats?

>2 of these and those would be gone. You can't detect them AT ALL.
yeah and its gonna take us 10 years to get one of those, by then the sonars and detection equipment have caught up again.

It's like our ula class subs where invisible to the us navy up until ~2008, and now they get detected by any modernized destroyer

>No rubber coating
>Diesel only

fucking what?

>Diesel only

AIP
That's the danger (100x more silent than nuclear subs)

Nice VPN, Russia.

>by then the sonars and detection equipment have caught up again

Meh, there are limits to sonar tech possibilities.

Only Estovakia has that technology

The US attack sub fleet is a sinking museum.

Kek, even before reading this thread, I just know its gonna be filled with salt straight from the USA.

Why are Americans so fragile they'd get baited even by shitposting like this?

Cute boats you got there

Ja odjo sdof o fpaksi ojasrk apau aosjdf slfjeoa
dfjdoga df aassw asdofi hgueasd

That's your language lul

You don't even have a language.

I think that if Norway joined up with Switzerland they could defeat us in 3 days. Add in Denmark and its a matter of hours.

Ne sidfj adoifu ardfa dsfaof iohsurud aifua sdfais
dfafa defiueija dfugga asfh oensdaaea

They have Chinese and Arabic

(You)

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
DELET

Neither of which is "Canadish".
How does a country even exist if they don't have their own language? Kek. Those are usually called colonies.

lmaooo

that's the spirit lad

>us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA.
What? Why? Also, be quiet, Norway hasn't mattered for centuries and that isn't going to change anytime soon.

Lately this pasta has only been done with Norway. Next time put in some other country.

What the fuck for we'd have subs if you can just drop a shit ton of sub mines. Do you think we are stupid? We formed You.

lol nice bait, largest ship is a frigate. go back to Somalia you fucking refugee.

No
>The joke
>Your head

>Norway
>Hasn't had any significant military action in 200 years
>Immediately capitulated when Germany invaded Norway
Yeah you're real tough guys, just like Sweden.

this should've been the first post

kek

nice copy pasta I saw the same post but with Mexico

Don't archive this faggot shit

>you can just drop a shit ton of sub mines

Won't do shit if you don't know what's there!