Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

based ryan. also, THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

all of them are right

Where are Tyrone and Juanita, who enjoy assaulting gay people and disowning them?

Rob knows his stuff

I'm a strange mix of zach and ryan.
They're both right in their own way.

Only white people are homophobes user. Other cultures respect diversity!

Ryan's clearly the coolest, but everyone on Sup Forums is probably Zach

Toxic masculinity

/our guys/

Ryan is unironically me

SPBP.

Let me introduce you to someone who probably isn't going to take kindly to you calling Him a homophobe.

>26 “He replied, ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away. 27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’

Luke 19:26-27

Where's Mohammed?

shh goy only whites are homophobic

homosexuality is a mental disorder
gender confusion is a mental disorder

Are you unironically me?

god damn faggots fagposting again. you feminine males are degenerate pieces of shit. girls making out with each other IS hot provided they don't look like dykes

Another meme created by a sheltered middle class person who's view on the entire West is created by their sole interactions with bullies in highschool and Nickelodeon shows.

Most of the homophobia I experienced as a kid was from Muslims in a the muslim-majority secondary school I attended. While I wouldn't tar them all with the same brush for this, I see it coming from them in the Qur'an, on YouTube, here, in books, tv, radio and it is clearly not driven by ignorance, they have defined beliefs.

But I guess that wouldn't really fit with the meme-creator's political correctness.

Yes.

faggot homophobe

Zach!

>le only white people can be racist/sexist/homophobic maymay

Can't wait for the judgement day when we get to bash gays with Jesus.

Zach and Ryan seem like pretty cool dudes.

A lot of teenagers think that they're gay or a little bit bi but then get over it. I did. Maybe it was because I wanked too much and needed weirder fantasies to get off.

I want Kayleigh as a gf.

noice meme my friend i am stealing this

Me too, she has good positions.

Zach is based

This, Rob is truly redpilled.

Unironically, I'm a gay Zach. It's not phobic to call bullshit what it is.

Yeah but then you should accept that some don't, and that if it is a phase, then it is clearly hormonal - and therefore due to chemical imbalances rather than any specific choice to become a sinner.

QUICK SOMEONE ADD Sup Forums IN THERE

they are just disgusting
exept cute lesbians ofc

>tfw you know a conservative girl named brooke who looks identical to the girl in op's pic
Spooky. I'm totally a Ryan, btw.

don't forget ahmed who shoots up the gay club, and throws them off roofs

Good post

You're a faggot, nigger.

I think there is not even a question.
We should permanently remove these lgbt freaks before they commit.more damage.

Zach is the man. Rob is a funny fucker. Kayleigh is a concerned mother. The three gaytards on top are just very typical normalfags. All in all I'd say none of these people are homophobes.

Nobody is actually afraid of fags anyway. Homophobia is not a real thing. Prejudice is what you fags are talking about.

Studies haven't found that gay and straight men have any different hormone levels.

someone edit in Omar "the one man homocaust" Mateen

he is easily my favourite sandnigger of all time

Ryan is fun Zach is an edgelord brooke is not too far off

someone make a roommate cyoa with various crazy leftists. a tranny, bluehair sjw, faggot, nigger, wetback, berniebro, slut, upper class crust punk

based Ryan, Rob, and Zach

>still perpetuating the myth that Western White men are the most homophonic
have you guys even done you're research?

Thank you.

I know I post that because it's hard to discuss homosexuality in a scientific sense on here without being responded to with posts like:
>FuCkIN FAG eat shit and DIE DeGeNeRaTe LOLOLOL

As I understand it the current theory is that homosexuals have been studied retrospectively and more often than not, in the foetus stage, their mothers targetted specific male chemicals which their body's immune systems identified as hostile.
So it is very much a from-the-womb characteristic.

>allahu aktarts
fuck my sides

Used to be a Ryan, now just a Zach posting memes and making fun of faggots online, wish I could go back to high school when beating up the gay kid was just something we did for fun, now it would probably be treated as a "hatecrime".

Like this retard,

Yeah, to me it's very obviously early developmental, if not germinal, given the strong average physiological distinctions between homos and heteros.

What are you offended by my "intolerance"?

I'm Ryan crossed with Zach.

No I'm disgusted by your stupidity. Don't ask me why and don't bother replying, I've stated why in a previous post on this thread so if you're bothered enough to ask, just ctrl-f my ID.

Idk I never really considered the difference in body types if that's what you mean. I think pretty looking effeminate types are just broadcast more because they're tv-friendly. Plenty of fat and balding men scattered around on Grindr.

zach seems to be having lot of fun making a tumblrette butthurt

It's more subtle stuff too. Hair whorl direction and shit like that even. Did you see that recent AI sexual orientation detection shit?

No! Send me a link to that

Man, that's a great linguistics joke and I'm trying to come up with one to reply to you with, but it elides me

We need more Ryans. Fags are trying to manipulate children into thinking that homosexuality is not only normal, but an exceptionally good sexuality. If you allow these rats to ingrain their perversions into the youth, you're going to reach a society where there are more homos than heteros, and this will ultimately drop the birth rate if we allow this to persist.

Zach/Ryan hybrid reporting in

probably a mix of all of them Tbh

So who's going to make the Muslim version of this?

What's wrong with Brooke having a One-Time Password?

All I see is that on top of being exhibitionists, faggots also apparently like to play the victim a lot.

Perhaps you would like to immigrate to a better place.

What about the middle east?

They forgot the Muslim in this infograph

Mohummad
-thinks gays are an abomination and should all be killed
-thinks women are little more than property and women who arent modest should be raped
-pushes sharia law (which would allow the kiling of gays and the raping of white women) in western countries inudadated with 'refugees'

>not one black man or muslim
This is like those home security commercials where the robbers are always white

Kayleigh is waifu material

Rob reporting in

It... doesn't quite work that way in Christianity. They have bashed themselves by committing sins and failing to repent.

I say fag all the time.

One of my best friends is gay.

ryan > rob > kayleigh >POWER GAP> sheryl > shit > zach > brooke