Hayate no Gotoku thread

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-17/hayate-the-combat-butler-manga-story-approaches-climax/.102229

IT'S HAPPENING.
Hayate is ending.

finally. fuck sunday

>Hayate manga is ending
>Spring 2017 marks the 10th anniversary of Hayate's first anime season

Could it happen?

Where have I heard that before.

Well, in Hayate's case you can see the story is progressing quickly.

Finally.

Time to continue reading the manga.

Also, does this mean Ruka will return? I miss her a lot.

Don't worry, he said
One last arc, he said

what has happened romance-wise in the manga? I've only watched the anime

>ad astra on hiatus

Same, but that was like 2 years ago

It's been a long ride.

>Nisekoi ends
>Gintama ends
>Hayate ends
What a time to be alive.

Feels bad not having Hinagiku arc, instead he spent years on side characters instead of fillers between major arcs.

Still can't hate him for Athena storyline, Ruka was great but whenever the focus goes on Nagi she becomes intolerable.

>There was no Hinagiku arc
Hina birthday arc says hi.
Nagi has developed A LOT during the manga.
And if you look closely, Nagi and Hayate are like the two sides of a coin.

Can't put the energy to formulate an appropriate response describing my dissatisfaction with Hata's direction.
He wanted to take the manga easy and low key, that's probably why he didn't want an animated A-tan arc. The anime story was interesting, and if it was focused on then Ruka's arc the manga would appear in a better shape than it is now.
As for Nagi suiting Hayate it's a forced situation.

To be honest I'll be kinda sad to see it go.

It's been a ride. I'll miss it just because I've spent so much of my life on this series.

Same here.

This means it will never be her year.

I dropped this back during dojin namek. Has anything happened since then?

>Himegami appeared
>Plot is actually moving forward
>Hayate's brother appeared
>Nagi confessed to Hayate by using her manga.
>Hisui appeared.

Unlike Bleach, Hayate actually moves forward.

I'm betting Hayate ends on volume 50 or either chapter 555 or 600.

For the greater part of the last few years, it's felt like Hata has been cynically milking the series for all that it has, before hitting reset and then doing the exact same thing a few months later. Ad Astra shilling was also not interesting.

I'm certain that when they saw Hayate kissing the poor trap girl everybody reading groaned at the idea of another year of pandering to an irrelevant girl who would job to Nagi despite the current arc doing everything possible to set her up to be btfo

Also super mad because of pic related, could've easily set up the current arc to work 200 chapters ago but printing money ecksdee

Nagi will win.
Everybody knows that.
I mean, if Hisui wins (and she will win unless Hayate pulls an insane power-up, because she's at Midas-possesed Athena level), if Nagi loses the bowl she will get the absolute worst end, specially after the implications on Maria leaving her some day.

Of course, I'm talking about the inheritance when I'm talking about Hisui.