Any mexibros making pozole for tonight's ceremony?

Any mexibros making pozole for tonight's ceremony?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pozole
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mexismell soup

SOPA

what ceremony?

UMA

tonight we celebrate we are no longer part of spain

Im having a taco salad.

I love the mexicans!

that's stupid, why would you celebrate that?

no

Looks like shit.
No wonder it looks like shit.

I am ordering King Taco

it was all satanic masons and anti-napoleon dudes running the show back then dude, i dont know why they did what they did. its considered our most important holiday none the less

Same reason we celebrate we're no longer a part of Britain?

I'm not Mexican, but pozole is good as fuck, especially for hangovers.

Yeah but our country improved and theirs just went downhill

It'd be different if the Spaniards killed all the natives and took over instead of fucking them

DELICIA

I made some kosher shawarma tacos for tonights ritual bro

Sopa de mono

una delicia :)

t. chicano

Smells and tastes like ass.

Albondigas > Asszole

No wonder mexishits have gotten fatter than the U.S. Every authentic mexidish I see has that almost full layer of grease and fat floating on it.

Came for the UMA

Stayed for the DELICIA

>Smells and tastes like ass.

thats part of why its so good tho

pic is before i added the ass smell and taste ingredients

UNA DELIZIA

what is the holiday

Do you celebrate 4th of July?

Are you American?

If tonight is such a big deal, why do all you maricones make a big deal about Cinco de Mayo in the US?

I don't think that it looks like shit, I think it looks like it would be pretty good.

chicanos are are subhumans to us. we dont understand them and we dont attempt to reason why they act how they act because that would be demeaning to us

>and theirs just went downhill
mmhh no sweetie, the spanish crown only used the colonies for shekels and their retarded wars in yurop, they didn't fucking bother to build shit here.

Did Mexico have the same problem that the Philippines did? With los frayes taking over the government and just leeching the people dry? I'll read about it if you insist, but a tl;dr would be nice.

Gimme dat menudo.

No taxation without representation, even Mexican born Spanish were getting shafted by newcomers and left with a dick in their hand, the old rich guys got tired of the crown bullshit and called for insurgency.

menudo is made from panzita and a chile de arbol salsa

pozole is head and assorted parts of a pig plus whatever optional salsa you want to add

I see. Thanks for the answer, user.

Pozz'd hole? Yeah, that sounds like something a turn worlder would eat.

why did you use a jpeg?

use the gif

>ass smell

That's not true they built lots of forts so the indians couldn't fight back.

lmao what is this horribly looking shit?

here, have a picture of real food.

what is the general feeling that mexicans have for their american cousins and family members??

>expecting the spanish to build stuff in your country
this is why all of latin america is shit

Is that a dominos™ breadbowl™? Nice!

>Yeah but our country improved and theirs just went downhill

Yeah, well the only reason the latter happened in Mexico is because Spain created a disgusting subhuman Mestizo race. This race is largely responsible for the downfall of Mexico. Now look at the U.S., in which instead of creating a subhuman race, people fought for more independence and better opportunities. That's what separates the two.

legit mexican food is just awful

i got a lot of my culture from my sicilian side of my family even though being older it makes no sense since im only 25% sicilian at best, probably less. ANYWAY

italian foods are so much better than anything mexicans could ever have

dominos sells that?
thats cool :D

>pollock eats out of his bread hat

Oddly enough i made chicken noodle soup today.

This thread belongs on /ck/ though.

How does the bread not get soggy and collapse?

Mi negro

looks like a hot pocket

meh... its not even close.

not really I was just joking their bead bowls aren't really good bowls like that and they're full of mac and cheese. Yours looks really good user.

Brazil makes better soup.

If you make your bread crusty enough, the crust keeps the fluid locked in fine.

An egg wash usually is all you need.

vitamin T

ew. looks bland or really salty. chicken noodle soup is for the plebs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pozole
According to research by the Instituto Nacional de Antropología e Historia (National Institute of Anthropology and History) and the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, on these special occasions, the meat used in the pozole was human.[citation needed] After the prisoners were killed by having their hearts torn out in a ritual sacrifice, the rest of the body was chopped and cooked with maize, and the resulting meal was shared among the whole community as an act of religious communion. After the Conquest, when cannibalism was banned, pork became the staple meat as it "tasted very similar" [to human flesh], according to a Spanish priest.

honestly, enjoy it. fuck spain, fuck spanish royalty

what is this green stuff and the white stuff?
dont tell me its mayo.

special kind of bread, doesnt get soggy :D

tastes like heaven.

because it reminds you of balls in your mouth faggot.

yeah, had to google it out of curiosity.

man, its been years since i had Dominos...

i really wish asynchronous LARP events were a mainstream thing

Why do racists always get butthurt and start shitposting about cartels and shit whenever Mexican food is posted? Mexican food is recognized to be one of the top in the world

The only people who get this amount of flak are Brits but their food is actually bland, and the attacks on their cuisine are not racially motivated

Menudo>>>>>>pozole

String beans and milk gravy. Chicken fries steak is what we call "flyover" cuisine, most commonly eaten by uneducated faggots in rural communities that suck their dads dick for allowance.

Oh wow the pagans were cannibals you need to share this massive discovery!

Idk about larp but it would make a great multiplayer game or some shit like call of duty but everyone's in old uniforms.

americans are fucking stupid

This is a national food thread now.

Post mouth watering food, but not any more mexican shit, its disgusting.

Pozole is fucking delicious. shit I want some now

Its a lot more work to do, and less people generally like it.

right? imagine a centurion leading a navy seal squad into constantinople

It's still not that good. I'd order from most other places before there (except little caesars fuck little caesars)
but I prefer Chinese food anyway

are you gonna stop posting food stolen from ukranian and russian culture then?

>Poland
>not posting a picture of perogies

>being a literal faggot
>calling flyover residents faggots

chorizo? looks great, I love me some real mexican food. I've had he pork hoof sopa and thought it was great

Stupid mestizos

>ukraine

/x/

the other foods arent russian.

Please don't be rude your country has great food and so does Mexico why do you have to fight?

Mexican food is overrated shit when it comes to Hispanic food. I'll take Caribbean, South American food any day over mexishit taco garbage.

Polish cuisine is just bread, sausages and eggs

i only meant OP's picture, it looks horrible.

these, i would consume en masse.

Caribbean ? You mean poor nigger island food....

do you really want to argue the variety of your food, mexico?

The dish in your pic is hardly Mexican. Pretty common dish in South America and the Caribbean. Biggest difference is that Mexicans drown everything in hot sauce and chilies.

You probably think taco bell and those shitty burritos with a ton of rice and beans are actual mexican food

>Pierogi, also known as varenyky, are filled dumplings of Central and Eastern European origin. They are made by wrapping pockets of unleavened dough around a savory or sweet filling and cooking them in boiling water.
They look delicious! The only thing I've seen wrapped like that are meat dumplings.

When i was in Boston, the only good food was japanese and mexican (especially the sort of white cream with avocados)

Slavic cuisine is concentration camp tier shit.

Yes, that's worse than British food.

Sure

Jesus, Murica. Can you at least know a tiny bit about the world?

Is that some kind of body melting kettle?

you eat dogs?

What does that word mean? Does it mean cabbage rolls? Because that's what those are.
They are also delicious. I can't wait till christmas comes again this year, my grandmother makes an extra like 10lbs of that for me to bring home each time. Also like 20lbs of pyrogi and a bunch of kutya.
I fucking love christmas.

you gotta be kidding

also, 99% of these are "tacos".

so much variety.

Its a popular joke senpai