Bungou Stray Drogs

Are we going to get incest siblings today?

Other urls found in this thread:

lantis.jp/news.php?id=1463533203
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atsushi_Nakajima
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Especially this part
she says as she runs her hand from his crotch to his chest

I-Is she a trap?

I hope not.

some people are still here, huh

The crap episodes made people drop the show but the last episode was better than the shit that was Ep 4.

Threads barely survive now.

No but a bitch is going to get choked.

Next BD cover

Yeah, I get that. As a lover of the manga, I'm glad they are adapting the light novel, even if altered, as there are just a few chapters translated right now.

CHOKE HIM

A moonfag is translating the first light novel and there is a summary of the second floating around in The Site Which Must Not Be Named. Personally I feel this is a good set-up for the next episodes, though I fear we will end up with an original ending because BONES.

The LN the last episode and the next is base on was posted on the official twitter. Maybe they will do the other LNs if Kadokawa request Bones to animate them too.

Yep. The fouth episode killed the momentum. They should have trimed the fat and condense the first four episodes into three.

Going to watch this

>his novel character is his sister
Heh.

This episode looks great too.

Back to the manga next week.

Service service

This episode is great, too bad it came halfway down the line.

Mini character song albums lantis.jp/news.php?id=1463533203

>[HorribleSubs] Bungou Stray Dogs - 07 [720p].mkv

How mudslime is he?

Today's episode was great. I wish the other LN could be animated now.

Kyouka's coming. Can't recall who's voicing her.

Sumire Morohoshi

thank god this shit is flopping
bones deserves to go down for picking the wrong market to pander to
can't wait for fujoshit to crumble down

>bones

It's owned by Kadokawa and it seems to be doing fine with licensing and campaigns.

This quality.

Bones only gets money from anime sales. It's like HeroAcademia, it boosted the manga and merch sales but the anime is selling like garbage and has bad ratings. Bones won't get out of the red any time soon.

Bones was paid to animate it and they're hardly pandering to fujos with all the added scenes of the male cast interested in females.

They're already paid by Kadokawa. If you want to talk about an actual Bones flop do it in the Concrete Revolutio thread.

C U T E
U
T
E

Would you consider her as a life partner?

Too bad this faggot won't die.

not bad isn't it?

Yeah the last two episode was good as with episode three.

No incest, no life.

Why couldn't you save her?

"This was the only possible outcome". Yeah, I'm pretty sure, it wasn't. It could have easily been Kunikida lying in blood on the floor.

She loves her mubslime husbando too much.

>those lips

Is the MC based on an actual writer himself?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atsushi_Nakajima
Yes

How is it flopping?

Okay that piece that started playing hwne they started to fuck shit up was great. OST when?

When will Atsushi and Kyouka meet?

So this confirms that other then his ability Dazai isn't that physical strong or skilled in fighting. He could killed by anyone without an ability.

Next week when she kills him.

*be killed

Haha time for Ideals

Pretty much. He's OP as fuck but still weak.

So literally like anyone else in japanese media who has the ability to deactivate other's powers.

Great episode, didn't expect the hacker kid to die.
Bones are doing good job in terms of animation, it's probably one of the best this season.

I guess I didn't expect it either, but now I know.

Why don't they just shoot him?

Because plot armor.

Mikan from Gakuen Alice, because she just didn't have the ability to neutralize other abilities, she could also steal them.

How does as 22 year old be a father to a 16 year old? Kunikida was 20 in the LN set two years earlier and Rokuzou 14, it's more like older brother.

He's like a guardian. They didn't mention his mother at all.

Tell that to this motherfucker and see what happens

Does Rokuzou even have a mother? I guess it's LN stuff and he doesn't exist in the manga so they don't have to do too deep since he's going to die anyway,

I realize how autistic this sounds but the dude they fight this episode is like Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts. Sets a number on your head, every time he hits you the number goes down, once it hits zero you die instantly.

Good episode. The ending was sad as fuck, damn.

>she finds out they're not really blood related

At least Dazai let him get his revenge before he died.

Good episode. Hopefully the rest of the season stays this way and the Fall cour too. I'm ready to forget episode four and move on as long as Bones don't fuck up again.