Opinions on this God-tier anime?

Opinions on this God-tier anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDH4ov1rC54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's shit.

I liked it when I was ten and it was on toonami or adult swim, but I recently tried watched it again and it seemed pretty shitty.

your name fagging is shit, and you should feel like shit.

he's right though

It's absolutely awesome, possibly my favourite anime ever. I watched it when I was 18 so it's not nostalgia speaking either.

The people who dislike Trigun are essentially people afraid of stories that aren't edgy or heavy on sex.

Trigun is just childish. I found Naruto to be more grown up. At least I learned something from that shitpile of a show, where OTOH Trigun just wigs out and acts a fucking clown while offering nothing but Vash's sexual frustration and lousy gunfighting skills.

babby's first "mature" anime alongside Cowboy Bebop

It's really, really bad. I re-watched it recently because I thought it was amazing when I was a kid.

Big mistake.

Since you hate this acclaimed one, what're your favourite anime?

It aged like wonder bread.

its great but the manga is infinitely better

Sword art online

Ouran Highschool Host Club Tbh Pham

Boku no Pico.

>name fagging
He's not a namefag thought, he litterally has a trip.

It's also a shiny secure trip. Monthly rate on it is high, but I manage.

shit anime shit bait thread

It was fun. It was fucking fun. Vash being a goofball and then seriousing the fuck up. Comic relief insurance girls. Love and Peace.

If you didn't have a little fun watching Trigun just go back to watching your moeshit or garfaggotry.

Trigun is as GAR as it gets.

Guts is as gar as it gets. And you don't capitalise gar, it's not an abbreviation.

>nobody mentions berserk
>BUT GUTS IS GAR TOO

M8, the point is that you can see a huge gulf in the scale of garness between Guts and Vash which means that the statement 'Trigun is as gar as it gets' is nonsense.

Vash can just shoot Guts in his pussy face. Your argument is invalid.

He wouldn't, because Vash is a pacifist.

Vash is so moe.

Maximum anime when?

seeing how BBB was popular, there is a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=nDH4ov1rC54

I have to ask, why was there a cat constantly shoved in the series? I understand for comic relief but is it meant to be a reference to something? I remember a similar black cat appearing in Dragonball constantly.

It's the nips not understanding how humor works. Ever see Asians laughing all that often? Me neither.

Even shiteating 14 year old me hated Trigun. Absolute garbage.

It was one of the first characters created by Yasuhiro Nightow and it became sort of a signature mark. The name of the cat is Kuroneko-sama (ie. Lord Black Cat) and it's a "she".

She is also in Kekkai Sensen if you have seen it.

It's fairly 6.5/10

My kids will mandatorily be shown this show when they hit 10.

a fucking plant, what a shit show towards the end.

I watched Trigun and I got surprised on how good it was. Too bad the ending is disappointing.

Have to read the manga to give my final opinion on the series.

Anime was good, but Vash's pacifism can get terribly annoying for some viewers. Good thing Wolfwood is there to save the show.

Movie was comfy and a great way to get introduced in the franchise.

Gungrave is slightly better if you're into down-to-earth shows, but Vash is definitely a better MC than Beyond the Grave..

Maximum anime FUCKING WHEN GOD DAMMIT

its my favourite anime so far

only anime besides nausicaa to make me buy the fucking manga

if it came out now it would just be shit

reminder that it flopped because it was a shit-tier adaption of a superior manga.

As a Trigun fan, I have to agree on this. There was hardly ever a well-animated action scene and most of the gun fights are either slideshows or off-screen gunshots. There is also a problem with pacing in that the first half sums up the original manga while the second half rushes through Maximum. I appreciate that the anime focuses on the moral aspects of Trigun in a different take than the original, but there needs to be more cool stuff to make the adaptation work.