Thanks to some autistic faggot posting about Tamamo some time ago, I keep crying about Tamamo because she isn't real

Thanks to some autistic faggot posting about Tamamo some time ago, I keep crying about Tamamo because she isn't real.

If there is such a thing called a Holy Grail, I beg that Tamamo becomes real and is my waifu.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamamo-no-Mae
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's an atrocious mass murderer and a literal whore. I'd you can't find anyone better it's because you didn't even try to look.

And these are bad things, how?

She's also a jackal, apparently.

>>If there is such a thing called a Holy Grail, I beg that Tamamo becomes real and is my waifu.
You can either go for that or try to live a great life so that if the Throne of Heroes exist, you'll get added to it. For at least live knowing you'll be with her in gensyokyo. That's what I try to do for my waifu

Don't worry anons, I'll make Afterlife Great Again
eventually

T H I C C

Same thing with Kõsaka Honoka.
I've drunk Kilju google is a mate for 2 weeks in a row because she's not real, and it's killing me.
I believe the afterlife is whatever you want it to be.
I want mine to be the same as it's been all my life, but with me having blue eyes, and more importantly, Honoka living with me, and loving me, and vice versa.
Someone grant me courage to do it some day, I'm scared to every time I try.

Don't give up hope, she'll be real one day

>A jackal pretending to be a fox pretending to be a human pretending to be a cat

Do you remwmber what did he post?

Best wife material

I know how you feel OP.

She'd leave you for someone better. Or the higher paying. Sorry to burst your bubble user but making a prostitute your waifu is a retarded idea.

[x]Touch Fluffy Tail

Pleases old men for money.

Don't talk shit about a character you know nothing about you filthy secondary.
She is the embodiment of perfection and she would never leave her husband's side.

Wow this denial.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamamo-no-Mae

There are lots of stories about Tamamo no Mae and noone really knows which one is true.
Same shit as legends about Robin Hood.

I just go with her backstory that Fate/Extra presented.

[x] hold hands

What are they talking about?

[x] leg locking

>Thanks to some autistic faggot
You, right?

1. She was acting in defense
2. She was a personal courtesan of the current Emperor.
Being with 1 man =/= whore

Singing.