Hey, so what do other countries besides the US think of Puerto Rico...

Hey, so what do other countries besides the US think of Puerto Rico? Do you think we can offer something to the world or are we doomed to stay a colony under the Trumpenreich? Would you think it be best if the US took us, or if we would stay as Papi trump's golf course?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_San_Juan_(1598)
worldbank.org/en/country/dominicanrepublic/overview
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Tangier
web.archive.org/web/20140123101839/http://puertorico.univision.com/shows-de-tv/tu-manana/video/2013-10-09/boricuas-emigran-republica-dominicana
telemundo51.com/noticias/Boricuas-emigran-hacia-Republica-Dominicana-370674561.html
univision.com/puerto-rico/wlii/noticias/emigracion/aumenta-mudanza-de-puertorriquenos-hacia-la-republica-dominicana
elnuevodia.com/noticias/locales/nota/boricuasviajanadominicanaparaescapardelacrisis-2155238/
antillean.org/dominican-republic-powerhouse-caribbean-745/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just stay a part of the US, relax my man. Hate Puerto Ricans that are butthurt and always going muh independence. STFU cause you're better off with us anyways.

I found out recently that Puerto Rico was British for a few days at one point. In fact, it was British before almost anywhere in North America was.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_San_Juan_(1598)

Almost everybody in the island hates the independistas and any Newyorican who claims that is disowned on the spot.

Oh fug, never knew that. Thanks for sharing

I have no idea what the place's ethnic make-up was like in those days. Were they largely Arawaks/Caribs with a Spanish ruling minority or what?

I guess you can say that, but the natives were wiped out by disease and spanish abuse at the time that the population shrunk from millions to hundreds a couple decades after Columbus landed. It was mostly made up of Spanish or hybrids like Mestizos and the Boriqua gene (1/3 African, 1/3 Euro, 1/3 Taino)

puerto ricans are lazy, drug addicts faggots who side with niggers over other hispanics in the tri-state area

Stop talking about yourself neighbor

I don't know about you but the south eastern part of Puerto Rico is slowly getting crowded with foreigners. It's just a rare sight for me, this part of Puerto Rico doesn't really have anything special going on.

Shut the fuck up nigger

I live in the southwest in Cabo Rojo so there arent any foreigners for the most part, except Aguadilla which is like a second San Juan. Where in south east, ive never been farther than San Juan

puerto ricans fell to heroin in the 70's and countinue to do so (caserio) also newyorikans side with niggers every time and that is a fact

>The Dominican Republic (DR) has enjoyed one of the strongest growth rates in Latin America and the Caribbean over the past 25 years.
worldbank.org/en/country/dominicanrepublic/overview

tell me faggot how's your economy doing?

Patillas, Arroyo, Maunado and Guayama being the most noticeable.

Puertoricans are different from Newyorikans

God, the mestizas of OitNB are so goddamn delicious.

I'd like to spend a few months in LA or San Diego shagging as many brown girls as I can find. Hopefully, my fancy English accent will serve me well in this regard. Or I could just tell them I used to be in The Smiths.

It's not like you guys are any better, your people ride in boats and arrive here and enjoy the shitty welfare we have. Listen neighbor, i like you guys, i don't wanna talk smack to a Caribbean ally, k? im not about that

her name winnifer fernandez actress/olympic athlete she's dominican

how so, newyorikans are raised by parents straight from the isla

I don't know anything about the DR that I didn't read in Oscar Wao desu.

Newyorikans are raised on a stronger nigger influence and are brainwashed by the liberals. They talk about oscar lopez (Literal human scum) as a hero, bitch to the US that we aren't getting attention and listen to pussy reggaton. They also don't embrace the quesito

Newyorikans were puertoricans that migrated to America during the great migration and hooked up with african americans and built the nigger culture they got going over there.

based
a
s
e
d
Monte Cristi here representing

But to answer op. Welfare dependent faggots filled with lazy bums and whoreish women.

Latins tend love exotics like you, so get swol and start leaning spanish

>BORIKEK INVITING FOREIGNERS TO SHAG HIS GIRLS

Wew

How do I become a better Puerto Rican? ;__;

This coming from the mighty USA? Home of the true nigger culture?
Sorry boo, but not all of us are like that.

make puerto rico a sovereign country complete independent from uncle sam

Dad controlled so much shit he doesn't even know what was his and what wasn't

Noice

Are you newyorikan? If so, binge on quesito, aprendete el himno y el spanglish like it was your own life and work hard to represent our nation well

just 99.9% of the island

>puelto lico
Literally where

>aprendete el himno
The Star-Spangled Banner?

Those people are called commies here, DomoRican. They are scum here.

I mean, i wish we can offer something to the world as a sovereign country, but we can't and Papi trump has his iron fist on us so We only have to options, suck the US off or stay as their colony

Don't worry, Rodrigo. We can't remember half the countries we colonised either.

It's only recently I discovered and read up a lot on Tangier. Losing that hit as hard as losing the 13 American colonies a century later.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Tangier

Hola papi, como estas? Don't you remember
us?
REEEEEEEEEE

>A Dominican is part of the independence of Puerto Rico
>A Dominican army veteran helped free Cuba

Are Dominicans the most based of the Spanish Caribbean?

Dude, my sides, holy fuck i haven't laughed this hard in ages

My run-ins with the stateside ricans, especially the ones born here, haven't been too favorable. Always talking up the island but never would move there

A few guys were pretty much snakes, trying to sneak in on your girl playing Rico suave. Even worse when they roll up in their pre owned benz that has 100k mi on it and was dirtcheap.

The women have been great though

kek

See usually, cunts like those are disavowed on the spot here for being an embarrassment.

My mom is from Paraguay/Chile so yes I like spanish america and you too :p

:) Love ya too bb. My dad went to Chile and told me about. It seems really cool there.

>It's not like you guys are any better, your people ride in boats and arrive here

Research proves that's false. PRs are the ones going to DR

Don't forget
>The only Spanish Caribbean country that was able to beat Spain in a war for independence
>1v1

Cubans couldn't do it, Puerto Ricans couldn't do it. They both got taken over by the US in the Spanish-American war.

>Paraguay/chile
Care to explain?

She lived in both countries

>tfw statehood never
I just wanna pay taxes and vote n shit. Is that so much to ask?

i see, also
>lino oviedo pics
Quite rare taste you have there senpai

Is that a joke?

Superior genetics at work. We got the brains and the brawn.

Why are those dirty Dominiggers always talking about us they are so pathetic. They ruined Rio Piedras now looks like Haiti. Dominicans might be the ugliest people in the fucking planet

>They ruined Rio Piedras now looks like Haiti

So why doesn't DR look like Haiti then

say what you like but we are free and independent, DIOS PATRIA Y LIBERTAD

OP:>what do others countries aside of the us think of us

Borifag:>WHY U TALKIN BOUT MY TERRITORY CANTO E CABRON

>borifags in charge of reading comprehension
>not even once

puerto ricans should return to spain, africa and elsewhere, it's just another broke post colonial island

Yet you can't wait to jump in a boat and suck the big uncle sam cuck. So you guys say you love the Dominican Republic but for some reason can't fucking wait to get out of there.

The only reason this piece of shit island isn't a 3rd world shithole is because of Federal money

Statehood would be the best thing that could possibly happen to us, but I don't think Puerto Ricans deserve it

Anyone with half a brain has left, is in the process of leaving or has plans to leave. There are more Puerto Ricans in the continental US than in Puerto Rico

Dominicans are disgusting

We already know what Dominicans think of us all they do is talk about us EVERY DAY OF THERE MISERABLE LIFE we were asking interesting people from around the world not those dirty Niggers

Colonies benefit their overlord, not leech off of it, faggot. You're a god damn parasite before you're a colony.

>we were asking interesting people from around the world

They're saying you're shit too though

>can't handle the bantz

Relax Bori, I've noticed that immigrants in general are almost always the bad apples from their country e.g. DRs and PRs in NY.

Dominicans are the Mexicans of the Caribbean they are just a fucking disease. Thank to them now are Capital ( San Juan ) is full of Niggers who immigrated from there shit hole island

An island of subhumans! No use to the world

Dude i wish that was the case but asians, Colombians and Peruvians who live here are good people. Dominicans are also now part of the commi mess that we have in San Juan feeling all oppress and discriminated because they are niggers

Whats up with all these diaspora fags posting from the U.S

So im seeing a pattern here guys
>Boriqua pride
>Dominican Pride
>Saying whos the worst nigger
>Americans saying Doms and Puertoricans are niggers regardless
>Europeans having some talk at least
This thread is so insane its amazing

The independents are less than 5% in polls and dying constantly. They are a very loud minority.

You are doomed to always be a colony because you failed to fight for independence and now you are stuck in a huge debt since you elected dumb politicians. You will never be a state and your welfare is running out. I see you taking canoes to Dominican Republic like you did 100 years ago

Yes because all PRs and Dominicans care about what Yuros and Americans think (except for faggy OP)

Can we just cede you to Mexico? You're less than worthless to us. We just keep Arecibo on a 99 year lease and you join Mexico.

Puertoricans are majority iberian white with some african and native blood. When it comes to latinos that percentage varies but the majority of ricans have over 50-70% white.

Can confirm, Dominicans are fucking niggers

I won't deny that there's a good deal of niggers in DR but most are actually Haitians that migrated there and see PR as the next step to then get to the US.

DR is WHITE

>I see you taking canoes to Dominican Republic like you did 100 years ago

web.archive.org/web/20140123101839/http://puertorico.univision.com/shows-de-tv/tu-manana/video/2013-10-09/boricuas-emigran-republica-dominicana

telemundo51.com/noticias/Boricuas-emigran-hacia-Republica-Dominicana-370674561.html

univision.com/puerto-rico/wlii/noticias/emigracion/aumenta-mudanza-de-puertorriquenos-hacia-la-republica-dominicana

elnuevodia.com/noticias/locales/nota/boricuasviajanadominicanaparaescapardelacrisis-2155238/

The strength of the Dominican Republic’s development prospects is well understood outside of the region where governments have begun to recognise the need to engage with a nation that has the potential to become an economic powerhouse in the Caribbean Basin.
antillean.org/dominican-republic-powerhouse-caribbean-745/

we are the caribbean

Is what a joke? Us crying our eyes out over the loss of Tangier at the time? No, it really fucked our economy/prestige to lose that position. Why do you think we sent so many troops to Gibraltar during the 1780s when we could have sent them to North America?

I live in Washington Heights and I'm pretty much the only white guy in my area. The Dominicans and PR's here are pretty much the same but the PR's seem a little bit more pissed off but both seem to have a lot of pride in their respective countries

Fpbp

I dont know, my father was a PR and I'm pretty lazy...

But your race is worse in fact you could say, that Puerto Ricans are good and Dominicans are stupid ugly shit with nothing to offer

Ive been to DR. Nobody looks like that.

Well after reading up on it seems that parliament wouldn't fund its defense over fears of popery. So again parliament betrayed Englishmen

Arent you the ugly black ones? Puerto Ricans have less black than u and its a good type of black you have the shitty type of black

i live in ny and have to agree. dont forget they like to steal

Everyone is a little lazy, don't think it's because your heritage

hopefully you guys would just be successful and all the dirty niggers that immigrated from that shit hole can just go back to there home land and stop making are capital a dangerous. place

>No use to the world
>i wish we can offer something to the world as a sovereign country, but we can't

puerto rican are well aware of this fact

>tfw I've had a Puerto Rican gf

The thing that surprised me the most was the fact that she had white skin. I never knew Puerto Ricans were light skinned......

Are all Puerto Rican light skinned or just my my ex-gf?

If you can say the words "Hola" and "Te Quiero" with a bad Spanish accent, then those girls will get wet.

Of course, we just get no credit, and thanks to the massacre and damage haitians have done to the island, its easy to pick on us.

I don't live there though. For the dominicans that are lurking, please answer me this. Why the fuck are there more and more africans emigrating to the island, and no I don't mean just haitians, i mean actual africans from africa. Its been happening for a long time and no one talks about it. They need to gtfo.

If you were a colony you wouldn't be a failed state

I think they just like height. Not really anything else

Yeah really

Most are light or tanned. Obv going to the beach all day makes everyone a bit darker than if they lived in fucking conneticut or something

WE WUZ ANGLOS AND SHEEIT

Ok. All the puerto Ricans in the US(including you) are half black from the central mountains where their wasn't electricity until 2005

Cheese is disgusting and cow dairy has estrogen

>Puerto Rico is a sinking ship
>They start lashing out because of their decreasing monies from the US

They're natural born cuckolds

I don't think there is, a lot of them are going to Brazil actually, Haitians included.