Whoa...Based Trump

Whoa...Based Trump....

So Based, so glad I memed for 10 months to elect this liberal

BASED

Who /civnat/ here kek

Kek! Awoo!

So fucking based, retweeted, liked, upboated, posted on /r/the donald!

How many fucking times did I tell you dipshits he was with (((them)))!?! Fucking christ Sup Forums. Dude literally went to Wharton, he lived, ate, breathed kikery.

Le 10d chessmaster is at it again. He'll show those dems whose boss when he allows 800k more dems to vote. They'll never know what hit em.

If Trump cucks, it's not our fault. We were only going on the information we had on 11/8/16.

i don't actually care if le dreamers stay the problem I have with this specific deal Trump's making with the Dems is that they have him over a barrel where they can promise the moon and won't actually deliver anything when push comes to shove. So he makes apparent concessions and then when he wants this "border security" they're going to diminish it until it's basically worthless.

This is 1000% win for Dems and 0% for Trump. It makes him look like a weak, naive, poor negotiator.

if trump cucks, he can expect to be a one term president

shills still chewing on this bit huh?

weak.

If trump does not deport the illegal aliens then I will actually regret voting for him. It would make me very disappointed because I thought he was the savior of America.

I agree with him.
You guys are just brainwashed by far-right as much as libtards are brainwashed by MSM.
These ideologies blind you and impair you from making impartial analysis, observation, and conclusion.

Look, he is saying that DACA are not to blame but their parents. Children don't need to make compensation for what their parents did

nuiice try sharia blue but he's literally going back on his campaign promise to deport the anchor spics and undo king nigger's executive orders

old news

fucking kike I swear

The problem is is they're granted legal status they could use existing immigration laws to bring over THEIR LAW-BREAKING PARENTS. That loophole needs to be shut the fuck down.

with his jew daughter calling him crying every ten minutes because she is a brainwashed kike this is what we get.

There's no point in regretting, this was the last peaceful solution, after this, it's wrath, blood, death and ruin. The state chose violence.

Unironically, this.

Does anybody really want to throw out...
>everybody who voted for you, Donnie.

It's all they've got. They thought if they pushed it hard and fast enough, his supporters would abandon him and they could hustle him into signing something to try to make someone happy. Instead, it resulted in Americans bombarding the Congressional switchboards. Not only did Republicans get told they're doomed if they sign any kind of amnesty, but Democrats got hammered by their pinko base for even considering any concessions on border security. And who sits there looking like the only reasonable man in the room?

>sage
Shill. I wouldn't be happy about this as an American but so obvious this is a shill thread and D&C tactics. We've seen this pic about a thousand times now.

Trump cucks himself.

we need a dictatorship

They're not to blame, but they're perfectly happy shitting and spitting on the U.S flag, the white population and actively advocating for a hostile takeover via illegal immigration.

>the art of the deal
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshshhahahshshahahahahahahhahahahaha

Oh no, he will regret it. Grow the fuck up