What are your favorite before Sup Forums after Sup Forums images

what are your favorite before Sup Forums after Sup Forums images

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/lexicon_valley/2014/01/08/ashkenazi_names_the_etymology_of_the_most_common_jewish_surnames.html
archive.is/fDcnF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cute! :3

that one is good, made me smile thank you brother. anyone have the reviewbreh one?

bump

bump

based

not a before and after but still hilarious

love this

What a fucking nigger.

He looks terrible. What happened? (other than pol of course)

he said he comes here often; redpilling ages you rapidly

YES

Pic sorta related

haha I used to love the Chappelle show

Stefan is Mussolini confirmed

>Looks like it's a shooting war

What did he mean by this?

This is the only accurate one

Love this

>looking through random people's history on the internet to find something to smear them with instead of basing your reply on what they said
Why do "people" do this?

/r/ing the one with the dove

>(((people)))

see you in hell

Hello from Sup Forums

only like 2% of Sup Forums is probably /fit/, the rest are skellys, fatties, and skinnyfats.

>depression replaced by anger, making you realise you're not as nihilistic as you once thought, causing you to become motivated and have a purpose
this is probably a good way to treat depression desu

kek'd

kek

well this is fuckin true

Ok you caught me. I do that all the time in Wikipedia, here, etc.

Oh this is fucking perfect

I literally find myself doing it all the time these days. I just end up on Wikipedia pages of leftist people, and I think "hm I wonder if they're Jewish", and in most cases they are.

How is there not one of that faggot Doogie Hauser in Starship Troopers?

It never fails

(((William Shatner))), (((Leonard Nimoy)))
(((Daniel Radcliffe)))

Whoa is reviewbrah actually redpilled?

wrong

Ben "Aryan vs. Creditor" Garrison is the best meme this website has ever seen.

>being too pussy to call yourself a conservative
You fucking faggot

Fake and gay

Favorite

See that's why it's so great being conservative before Sup Forums
I've been arguing with the left as a regular conservative so long they never realized I went 14/88, it's hidden
Whereas those of you that go from Dem to 14/88, they notice a major change, and inquire, and you have no experience arguing with a liberal from the right side, so you show your power level and maybe lose the friend

you're a grand wizard harry

Can't attack the message so they attack the messenger. Cowardly nature of people who haven't progressed past schoolyard antics. Also just a natural feature of people. You ever see that pic with 4 panels? Man rides a donkey while his wife walks beside him, wife rides donkey and husband walks, both ride donkey, neither ride donkey. Two bystanders shittalk them in each panel. Anyone will find a reason to shittalk you if you say something they disgree with or do something they disagree with.

I'm not even anti-semitic and I disagree with the 1488 philosophy towards them but I catch myself doing it now. was listening to NPR and they had some georgetown constitutional scholar who suggests we should get rid of it. Just from the positions and voice I predicted it. Google Louis Michael Seidman

slate.com/blogs/lexicon_valley/2014/01/08/ashkenazi_names_the_etymology_of_the_most_common_jewish_surnames.html

Let's archive that
archive.is/fDcnF

Sorry I thought that was a direct link to the image. Thank you norway But the remark in question is

>Seid/Seidman—silk merchant

it probably is, not that being thin is bad though

Awesome

Is it bad that I actually do this

hitler didn't lift?

What the fuck is that Jontron???

digit confirm
I'm rolling for #5

who is ben garrison?

Caught me

it's pretty hard to top this one, desu

>Calling yourself a cuckservative
Lol what a pussy

this is me

I used to be very liberal before Sup Forums. Last year when my old friends figured I supported Trump they called me "racist" and stopped talking to me. I didn't even debate anyone. :^(

conservatism is, nowadays, controlled opposition
when the national review (the gold standard of american conservatism) can publish an article defending transvestism from a conservative perspective, an intellectually honest person on the political right must begin to consider themselves a revolutionary

lost

>mfw
my sides user

wrong

You posted it already.

So have a cute anime girl.

This one is me

isn't that chronologically backwards?

Wonder if I'll get banned for this

Sup Forums effect in a nutshell