Why do user like this anime so much? It's kinda interesting as a Lumieres-inspirated anime...

Why do user like this anime so much? It's kinda interesting as a Lumieres-inspirated anime, but it hasn't one ounce of their subtlety. The characters and situations are so caricaturally made-up you can't possibly take it seriously one minute. Forcing pseudo-neutral observations on the viewer like it's a fact and pretending to be deep.

I like the atmosphere though, the director is good, it's just the material that is lacking imo (even if not plain bad) and is hugely overestimated.

They're parables.

Oh really.

cuz it makes u a better men...
moar happy to have met some anyme characters then many real people...
and, they made me a better men.
real people make me nazi

Because liking this show makes me look cool and smart.

Only to dumbposters though, but that's your target I guess.

it made me feel good

Read the fucking novels.

This. Show feels like a bunch of myths or fairy takes.

Trying to give kino an actual backstory was a mistake

I started them. I don't know if it's better yet, it's kinda the same, I just hope there are more well-thought stories and more character development.

Don't any of you faggots tell me it was explained better in the books. What's important is the anime.

I didn't even like it much back in the day, it's ok but extremely overrated

A mistake for 12 eps but I wouldn't mind if the novels did it. Kino feels so empty, and it shouldn't be so I think. It's more interesting to confront her view of the world to the situations, than her just being a pseudo-neutral observer.

What's the matter, too deep for you?

The point of Kino's character is that she does stay neutral though. Most of the character-environment viewpoint conflict tends to fall on Shizu chapters, though I doubt it's the kind of thing you're looking for

Maybe it is, I'll see.

What's wrong with your face?

Its interesting at times but it still left me blue balled most of the time.

I like the travelling and adventure quite a lot. Each episode is pretty interesting and gives off a very odd storybook-like atmosphere while also being pretty comfy at times.

I like the casual humour mixed with the grim atmosphere, also the characters.

Kino is cute.
I like the setting, premise, art style, and the prose.