Monster Musume thread

New chapter should be out tomorrow (or perhaps its already out in japan, screw time zones)

Are we finally gonna find out whats the deal with the 3 mysterious girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/fx0k4x
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cerea > all

There is no girl more amazing and best than her.

Doppel is the Superior Girl

Venom Suu is Best Suu

It's already out. This month is a normal chapter and a full-color special.

Is that a Center color of Hime?

Oh sweet, would you mind dumping it for us?

I've only got what was in the free preview on EBJ, which is the four-page special and about 15 pages of the chapter itself. It might be better to just wait for someone to scan the magazine (or buy the full digital one), I'd rather not have to cut off a dump in the middle of a chapter.

>have Lala as your wife
>have a cute teen dullahan daughter
>swap their heads while they sleep for a prank
>Lala's body acts on instinct when she wakes up and gives you head before you can say a word

Ok thanks user.

SWEET LORD BABY JESUS LALA IN LINGERIE

CRABMAN GOD BLESS

That's all for the special.

>those long skeleton arms

Those proportions are fucked

FUCKING YES

OFFICIAL LALA NIPPLES

So basically, Lala has the power of being ignored by people. But it also means Darling can walk in on her bathing/changing and yet not notice she was in the room until it was too late.

L A L A N I P P L E S
A
L
A

I can officially pass peacefully into the afterlife, my life is complete.

Bit of a long torso going on there

Note that she keeps her scarf on. It seems she consider her neck hole more private than her nipples.

Maybe she doesn't want water getting in there

Here's the rest of the sample if anyone else wants to read/dump it. It looks like about ten to fifteen pages missing at the end.
sendspace.com/file/fx0k4x

>tfw Lala will never give you a trachea-job

But them hips man

Not blue raspberry gumdrop nipples. Dammit.

So she would rather let you see her upper slit than the lower slit?

No hate, but those also look kinda off. Like they start to high.

I know what I'm gonna be wasting a billion babies on

Its amazing. Loen all this time got the same proportions for lala as crabman.

Plot, twist: loen was crabman all along.

This kills the crabman

Crabman is just inconsistent with his art.

This is a Lala thread
Post Lala lewds

And just like that, all girls have been exposed

That moment when the head is flustered, but the body is ready to grind him to dust

Oh hey, it actually happened

>official lala nipples

I'll be honest, I always imagined them a dark purple.

> Same nipple

Did you want Lala to have inverted nipples?

5/18/16
The day Sup Forums was disapointed an imaginary character did not have blue nipples

No, that's reserved for best blue girl.

Good morning Sup Forums.
It's a beautiful day to love Lala.

Who's the operator motherfucker on the bottom touching a butterfly?

A new series called Butterfly Storage.

Unless you mean only the main group, we're still lacking at least Smith and Manako.

how about purple nipples, violet nipples, indigo nipples, cyan nipples, turquoise nipples, cerulean nipples, lapis lazuli nipples, lavender nipples, azure nipples, or amethyst nipples on Lala just to name a few.

I want to imprint the sight of Lala's bare chest on my mind forever, I want to see that image whenever I blink

somebody should do a gif of that image and have Lala's nipple color cycle across the rainbow.

Okay, the purple makes them stand out too much.

But jesus fuck. Dem hips, man. And that...whatever you call it; the glimpse of her asscheeks from between her legs.

>official Lala nude

Does she wear her towel like a scarf in the bath?
That's so cute

That looks jarring honestly, it would be better if it was a darker shade of indigo maybe

I was hoping for the kind of nips implied by this bit of work.

do you want lala to have to have elongate clit nipples or full blown dick nipples?

Great big gumdrops, my friend.

a proper answer for that question.

>mfw reading the manga next to my family

Does the danger of being discovered make it all the more stimulating for you?

What emotion is her body trying to convey?

THOSE HIPS

Hunger for something ribbed?

Shyness

I have waited quite some time and very patiently for this moment. I'll bet I can successfully masturbate to these bare beautiful breasts alone just because I've wanted to see them in their official glory so very much, just as I whacked it to C.C. for like three days nonstop when we got to see those gorgeous green pubes.
For the sake of my erection I shall continue to imagine them as so, just as I imagine her pussy fluids to taste like Welch's grape juice and her anus to smell like fresh baked blueberry pie.
Wouldn't mind it, but I prefer them on Suu.
I'm certain this has happened more than once.
Her neck hole is seriously lewd, it turns me on like crazy so she's probably right to cover it.
Maybe just a tad bit lighter, a soft purple with a tiny bit of pink in it.
I believe the colloquial term is "butt fangs".
Perky little buttons that get quite thick and stiff when aroused. Sweet adorable candy nipples that become extremely lewd and sensitive when erect, just like her ever so slightly oversized clit.
You're damn right.

Pretty much

>I imagine her pussy fluids to taste like Welch's grape juice

>PINK NIPPLES
>PINK
>NIPPLES

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB

Looks interesting. Has anyone read it?

Which is your favourite part of Lala?

thighs for me, then her hips/ass, then her grapefruits.

>The presentation is boring
>My tail hurts from sitting so long
>This suit is uncomfortable
>I wish i was in the park, running laps

>Crabman draws 2 circles
>everyone jizzes in their pants
>in2deep

btw where did she find those curves? I always thought she was kinda lanky.

6 circles, she has nipples and areolas too user.

>My papers are fucking invisible

Since here, i believe.

Lol, so she appears and dissapears all the thime

I should have you know I'm quite white, it just seems the most appropriate flavor for her vaginal discharge as no girl who looks as sweet and tasty as her can possibly have the salty milk and coins one comes to expect from human girls. Like, when I imagine her pussy squirting its sweet nectar in response to clitoral and labial stimulation, I can only imagine it tasting like sweet sugary grape juice, but that's partly because I also like to imagine her pussy, her lips and her clitoris are purple. Much in the same way I can only imagine Tionishia's breast milk tasting like the milk left over in the bowl after eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch, being the sweet towering brown goddess she is.

>"nows my chance, If I cling to him we can stay like this for a while!"

Holy fucking shit, muh dick

Remove human
Join monster
Best waifu

Her heart.

If that's too cheesy for you then her legs, specifically the thighs with her detachable head in a very close second.

>I think I'm going insane

I can't believe these idiots are leaving so much money on the table. Don't wag your tail. Don't wag your tail. Keep it together, girl.

Pleb. I'd lick her raw even if it did taste like salty milk and coins. I just want to lay back, let those thicc thighs be my earmuffs, and let her sopping wet pussy give me sustenance for days. Even if I just finished inside her

Anybody got a link to the Lala nip edit. I appear to have missed it.

Did the colored pages from MON dates ever get translated?

seconding

Did you check the archives?

Oh boy, looks like Crabman was influenced by all the fan art that we I continuosly send him
I'm happy, even if she has pink nipples

Now I can die in peace...

Dude pay attention sometime, Lala is fucking stacked. Big fat fairy tats, crazy wide birthing hips, cute little thin waist, huge round jiggly dullahan booty, and of course her fucking legs are on a whole other level, her thighs would almost be too THICK if even there were such a thing, which there most certainly isn't.

Not many characters could achieve this, but my precum is leaking without me even touching my dick. Good job, Lala.

As it turns out, I'm an idiot, and must be spoon fed.

Hi folks, here's my best girl.

But remember, all girls are great

The best part about Lala is that she inhabits the afterlife, so when I die I get to fuck her as much as I want

>If that's too cheesy
it is and i will ignore everything after that sentence

>taking a chuuni at face value