Jewish cinematic degeneracy

Hello goyim, Darren Arronofskystein here, hope you'll be taking in my latest opus, its about a white woman who can't have children, but even worse, whose "white" husband invites strangers into their home to torture her. And when she does get pregnant, you know that baby gets torn to pieces and eaten by the mob.

It's called Mother, and the best part is that it stars my girlfriend, you know...the badass from the hunger jew series?

>This delusional freak show is two hours of pretentious twaddle that tackles religion, paranoia, lust, rebellion, and a thirst for blood in a circus of grotesque debauchery to prove that being a woman requires emotional sacrifice and physical agony at the cost of everything else in life, including life itself. That may or may not be what Aronofsky had in mind, but it comes as close to a logical interpretation as any of the other lunk-headed ideas I’ve read or heard. The reviews, in which a group of equally pretentious critics frustratingly search for a deeper meaning, are even nuttier than the film itself. Using descriptions like “hermeneutic structure,” “phantasmagoric fantasia,” “cinematic Rorsach test” and “extended scream of existential rage,” they sure know how to leave you laughing.

>Just when you think she’s had all she can take, there’s more. A baby is born amidst blood-curdling screams of childbirth as Lawrence crawls over piles of corpses in labor, and unruly mobs carrying torches arrive in a scene that looks based on the Charlottesville riots. In the ultimate destruction of the female gender

archive.is/22DbW

>tried to pirate it earlier
>too retarded to figure out the codec
pls help

>Horror film displays disturbing imagery and makes the viewer feel uncomfortable
>"DUDE, LOOK AT THAT (((THEY)))'RE TRYING TO PUSH ON WHITE PEOPLE!

It sounds like they just replaced the devil worshipers in Rosemary's Baby with cannibalistic cuck fetishists. Sounds based.

Cool, downloading it now.
His other movies were great.
Thanks OP.

Get VLC

its a horror movie and they make hyper feminism basically the horror? im not seeing it but that is what i gather. wouldnt that be somehting up our proverbial alley user.

>enough anons fapped to jenny's slot n hole that she became /ourgirl/

>from the guy who brought you the Talmudic "Pi"

sucks since I thought The Fountain was one of the few edifying movies of the millenium

I already use VLC. Running the file would just give a black screen and a 0:00 for the runtime. Trying it with Windows Media Player would say the filetype isn't supported.
The torrent came with an XvidCodec.z and a readme saying to install it if you get any codec issues, but included no instructions on how to do that.

\pol\ has forgotten The Wrestler.

no goyim, thank you.

Kikes, stop casting Jennifer Lawrence. Nobody wants to see that fat slut, she's ugly and can't act. Fucking STOP casting her.

>A desire for motherhood
>hyper-feminism
>bad thing

The jew really got to you user

Sounds like you're part of the bother now user..

AND NOW THE TORRENT IS OFF TPB
Fuck off, hippy.

Literal satanist making satanists movies.

>(((Arronosfsky)))
>muh muddah

Oedipus complex confirmed, Freud and all Jews are fucking perverts

This dude is a top tier satanist. His movies are full with kaballah, zohar and other jewish shit. I think he uses hypnosis in his movies too to sedate filthy goyim.
Watch out for this rat.

what's this about? a jew wanting to secks its mom?

Pretty much

I don't movies anymore
In fact, I don't like anything anymore

>Oedipus complex confirmed
And he is fucking the actress playing mother. Oy gevalt!

n-nothing to see here g-goys

Are all the "professional critics" Jews or something?

The only time I'm ever gonna go to the theaters is for either a Christopher Nolan film or a Denis Villeneuve film.

>fat slut

I would bang her, though, no lie.

If Jew critics are giving it bad reviews, it's probably a masterpiece.

>alwaysdotheoppositeofwhatjewssay.jpg

lol you fucked up.
Have fun mining for some chink.

Requiem for a dream is realistic though. Why the dislike of it? literally all the things in that movie happen to drug addicts.

WELP