Berserk

So is this where berserk becomes shit right?

Because it's been feeling that way with this dumb kiddy adventure pick ups.

I think my main problem is that I just dislike groups. I always hate it in shounen which tend to do this way more often than seinen and shit. It mostly feels like a forced way to include characters that aren't relevant anymore and were just part of an arc that's concluded now and it makes all of these characters uninteresting and reduced them to boring co-travellers or a peanut gallery that's only there to comment on MCs awesome skills.
I think it would have been way more interesting seeing Serpico and Farnese being just together and doing other shit somewhere else while Guts travels with Caskar and maybe 1-2 others.

Stories also benefit from switching perspectives so it would improve the whole thing as well.

I like it. Berserk became shit when Miura lost interest in it.

>Stories also benefit from switching perspectives so it would improve the whole thing as well.

thats the role of the Bakiraka and Rickert

Im at chapter 15. When does it start to be shit?

Dumb kid is pretty based thou. He's actually useful.

It hasn't imho.

People are just tired of all the hiatus.

I count 8 chains holding down my guts. Im still waiting for the day those chains get cut...

How many weeks since the last chapter came out?

its on break right now since December but comes out in July again

i think it would be way better with just guts, mage loli and the 2 fairies

Just remove the front row characters and it's fixed.

>Actually thinking the manga has stayed in consistent quality since the peak of GA

Serpico would kill Guts on the spot if he could.
Farnese is a walking pile of insecurity and could definitely become an apostle.
Caska is batshit insane and weighing him down.

Basically any of those three characters could ruin Gut's party later on.

>It hasn't imho.
>People are just tired of all the hiatus.
This.
If Miura kept a regular release schedule these arcs wouldn't feel like forever.

Serpico and Farnese feel like they are just there especially Serpico.

And adding Isma to the group is strange too.

Some people also think that Berserk is about edge and Guts suffering when it has always been a mix of highs and lows for him, with one of the main themes being him coming into his own, forming real relationships with other people, and defying fate.
I do imagine that if we got even monthly chapters and had better pacing people would realize that the content of the past 50 chapters or so isn't different from Golden Age. People just associate Berserk with the very few chapters where Guts is a complete edgelord way too much.
I mean, there are also idiots complaining about the prevalence of magic since Schierke joined, despite the very first page being Guts fucking an apostle. It was no secret that magic was in the world.

It's too bad for you that Guts' whole deal has always been learning to be a part of a group.

It makes sense with Guts as a character for him to form a party but for the story it kinda gets bogged down with these characters. Story moves slower because of character interacting with each other and Miura not caring

we already switch to Rickert and Griffith. As slow as the story is it would go nowhere even slower following Fanese and Serpico on whatever they would be doing.

>Muh solitaire dark MC who can't have friends
It's the same manchildren complaining over and over, exactly what happened with Vinland Saga

Oh boy this thread again.

>People just associate Berserk with the very few chapters where Guts is a complete edgelord way too much.

THIS

>Not liking the adventures of JRPG-party and guts

It's like you don't want him to be happy.
neither do i. I never signed up for happy go lucky D&D adventures.

The only way this series could redeem itself is if it kills all of Gutz companions again.

If that happened then I'd be convinced miura is out of ideas and doesn't care anymore.

Thing is, this is a garbage party.

Like all these characters suck compared to the OG hawk team and Casca will forever be a retarded fish brain bitch.

Vagabond will always be better than this shit.

It became shit when it became about saving a retarded unlikable bitch, Retardsca. And it's not like Casca was ever NOT a bitch. That cunt ruined the entire series.

And no one, especially Miura, will ever realize this because Japanese men are in second place as being the most masochistic loser faggot beta males in existence. 1st place goes to Indian men.