WE WUZ JAPANESE N SHIT

Well, Sup Forums. Looks the jew does not fear the samurai anymore.

hooktube.com/watch?v=hwc6fTnsdBI

the best thing to do is not watch or talk about this and let it fade into obscurity like most retarded low iq entertainment that's polluting our culture and politics

They added Jaden Smith because popular niggers, not because good voice acting. I hope this shit flops

i'm not sure who would watch other than people who spend all day on twitter hoping for more "diverse anime". since twitter is mostly bots that wont be very many people.

A pink frizzy haired mulatto in a "multicultural" city. My favorite part is the terrorist attack.

My least favorite part is when the portray a city full of niggers and other bullshit as this shining metropolis like nigger you been to any city full of "vibrant diversity" ever?

I can suspend my disbelief for a city full of magic, but a city full of niggers and mischling that isnt a complete shithole? Come on now you're just being silly.

lol even the dub in an american production sucks ass

Anime is already pretty diverse. Darkskins are idolized by weebs, and japs love sticking foreigners in their animes, as long as they have tig ol' bitties

Its just not in our culture to act well with a voice. Americans lost the art of voice acting after television took over radio. Voice acting has been an artform in Japan even before radio.

Space Dandy was pretty decent but that's it.

Not to mention the fact that as far as i can tell from OP's pic, their artists were 12-14 year-olds hired off of deviantart

Samurai fear the dollar.

Japanese hate niggers.

>Black anime character
>Still with white facial features

Sasuga Studio DEEN, making more shit anime.

Hope DEEN dies off for making shit anime and treating their employees like ass.

You just know

How can anime be real if real life isn't real?

WAREWARE

This

God the animation is trash, deen didn't even try. It looks like totally spies or martin mystery.

Why would anyone watch this when kekkai sensen does every single thing better and is airing next season

It's hard to be passionate when you're animating soulless garbage because your boss is getting paid by gaijin but you have to sleep under your desk again tonight.

>Darkskins are idolized by weebs
They really aren't. Now half-whites certainly are. Going back to the 90s at least it has been fairly common to make a female character in a harem anime half white generally with blonde hair and blue eyes, although red hair is also seen. The earliest example I can think of is Asuka from Evangelion but odds are if it is a harem the blonde girl will be half Japanese half English or American.