>"fuck fuck fuck"
>it's too late
>a character starts talking
>in english
>"HEY KAAAYMAAAH, NOW THAT YOU HAVE CAPTURED CHEEE-HEEE-ROOOUUU"-
>alt f4, too late to change the language
>it's over, but the damage has been done
>literally fall out of my chair
>I am convulsing in the ground, splashing up and down in a pool of my own vomit and mouth foam like a fucking fresh caught mackerel
>dubs

RIP in peace user

Speaking of dubs why don't you check these?

Wow you guys suck
Check my 8

What an unfortunate turn of events.

My mother forces me to watch anime dubbed.

Sorry user you brought it upon yourself. Why would download anime in dual audio if you had no intention of watching it dubbed?

You could have just set it automatically prefer jpn audio tracks.

don't feel like figuring it out, senpai

you deserve it. have a nice day user

I haven't even thought about this series in a long time.

Didn't know this was possible, just did it in two seconds after googling it. Thanks.

How did people live before google?

Before the internet you got your software from actual people who would explain to you the main features of what they were giving you - also, people with computers were more nerdy on average. Opening up the settings of a new program and exploring your options was the least they'd do.

Nowadays I have to tell people to right.click something for the pop-up menu.

It's funny, normally my dub-induced seizures only last a few minutes, but this one lasted a full 10 minutes, like the this show's dubs are really that bad. The worst part is that I made the exact same mistake I talked about in the OP right after I made the thread. It pisses me off because now I can't finish season 2 since I'm spending the night in the hospital for having two seizures in one day. Might even be more than that, when I told them dubs did it, the doctors went to the corner and started whispering, said something about sending me somewhere else, but I didn't really hear them. Must be talking about getting some blood samples or something.

>he doesn't download the Japanese blu rays and remix them with the best subs from release
Come on senpai.

Western fansubs used to be better encoded than anything the Japanese uploaded.
Sure you can download an unencoded rip, but I consider that to be a waste of space.

It's a pity the fansubbing community is dying.

Nice blog.
Subscribed, liked and shared.
Now please go on and die.

Western blu ray encodes not from a fansubbing group aren't going to be any better are they? Might as well just grab unencoded ones and do it yourself.

>Western blu ray encodes not from a fansubbing group aren't going to be any better are they?
Most people actually still encode for CD size. That should tell you something.
Entire 1080p movies at 1.4 GB.
They're probably watching it on cheap laptops and can't see the difference anyway.

Don't go hurting my feelings like that, I just wanted to discuss dubs with my good friends on Sup Forums, like you, user.

Sometimes the best or only encode is dual audio.

>bakabt

I hope you feel better soon user!

>discuss dubs with my good friends on Sup Forums,
Don't do that again.

y-you too

>dubs

Even if the dub is good, it's still a fucking dub and I have to sit there reminded that I'm watching children's cartoons.

They have good seeds. Private trackers only work if you can seed yourself.

I wasn't disapproving. I was pointing out that your horizon is limited.

Yeah, I ended up with English default Unlimited Blade Works, and nothing in the latest CCCP settings will default to not hearing Rin's horrifying English voice when I fire up an episode.

>satan watches children's cartoons

Well, at least I'll have something to talk about when I die.

Unfortunately, virgins go to heaven.

--alang=jpn
--slang=enm,eng

>mfw people don't know how to use config files

>download older anime
>exiled-destiny rips are the only one with seeds
I always forget to change it to the right audio track the first time.

>i'm going to be a dubfag, fuck subs and nonlocalized shit

>most of my fandom happened through the efforts of nondubfags, but i don't care!