ISIS CLAIMS LONDON BLAST - IGNORE SLIDE THREADS

ignore fucking slide threads going on right now

>Isis claims responsibility for London bombing attack
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/isis-london-attack-bomb-tube-parsons-green-terror-claims-responsibility-latest-news-updates-a7949681.html

>Islamic State claims responsibility for London blast
yahoo.com/news/islamic-state-claims-responsibility-london-blast-amaq-news-190526885.html

>ISIS claimed a jihadi "squad" was behind the London Tube attack
thesun.co.uk/news/4470415/parsons-green-terror-bombing-station-suspect-police-isis-latest-theresa-may/

if only i could remember how the ol' saying goes in the UK...

PART

Other urls found in this thread:

independent
archive.is/jQ1OM
google.com/search?q=san bernardino attack&oq=san bernardino attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if we archive that

>independent co uk/news/uk/crime/isis-london-attack-bomb-tube-parsons-green-terror-claims-responsibility-latest-news-updates-a7949681.html
archive.is/jQ1OM

So you're saying it was Israel? Thanks for the update Mossad kike.

(You) said that

CRUSADE TODAY FOR A BRIGHTER TOMORROW

>trump
>crusade
Lol amerijews and Hamerican sympathizers are fucking blind

America is THE MOST cucked country in the West

Also for all those uppity americucks ITT: the USA has had far more Islamic terror attacks within the span of the Obama presidency than the UK has had in its entire history.

you forgot to turn your VPN off you stupid fucking faggot...

shouldnt you be sucking your father's cock or something?

no. we had only 1 real attack during that presidency you retard

google will help you:
google.com/search?q=san bernardino attack&oq=san bernardino attack

AND WE FUCKING KILLED BOTH OF THEM

you mad bro?

what about the gay club in orlando

and the boston marathon bombing

So you are not counting the seventies? Do you know no history at all?

yea sure it was ISIS. Probably some MI5 prank. How many kids went missing?

and you're a Sup Forums user??? NEXT!!!

yes that's right thank you. I'm glad you included this one...

On May 15, 2015, the jury recommended that Tsarnaev be sentenced to death by lethal injection on six of 17 capital counts.

On June 24, Tsarnaev faced his victims in court as his death sentence was formally imposed. Victims and their families were able to present impact statements to the court, and Tsarnaev, who had been silent throughout his month-long trial, apologized to the injured and the bereaved in the bombings.

The following morning, on June 25, Tsarnaev was transferred to the United States Penitentiary, Florence High in Colorado; as of July 17, he had been transferred to ADX Florence. A Federal Bureau of Prisons spokesperson stated that "unique security management requirements" caused the agency to place Tsarnaev in Colorado instead of United States Penitentiary, Terre Haute, where male death-row inmates are normally held.

i hope the lethal injection doesn't go well, and most likely because of the problems sourcing good drugs, it probably won't.

thanks Canada, you're not too bad

No one cares anymore and no one will care

I live in the USA, so have my ancestors for 100+ years

Cope harder
Nice argument
The UK has had 6 in total.

Queens,New York, October 23, 2014. Zale Thompson, another self-radicalized Muslim, injured two police officers with a hatchet before being shot dead by other cops. Thompson reportedlyindoctrinated himselfwith ISIS, al-Qaeda and al-Shabab–a Somali jihadist terror group–websites and was a lone wolf attacker.

Brooklyn,New York, December 20, 2014. Ismaayil Brinsley shot and murdered two police officers execution-style and his Facebook page featuredjihadist postingsand had ties to aterror-linked mosque.

Garland,Texas, May 3, 2015. Two gunmen shot up the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, where a Mohammed cartoon contest was taking place, and were killed by a police officer. ISISclaimed responsibilityfor the attack.

Chattanooga,Tennessee, July 16, 2015. Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez shot and killed four Marines and a sailor at a military base in Chattanooga and wasbelieved to have been inspired by ISIS.

San Bernardino,California, December 14, 2015. Two radical Islamists, Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik, shot and murdered 14 people and injured 22 others at an office holiday party.

Orlando, Florida, June 12, 2016.Omar Mateen, 29, opened fire at a gay nightclub, killing 49 and injuring 53. The FBI investigated Mateen twice before his rampage, but did not take any substantive action. Officials believe Mateen was self-radicalized but he pledged fealty to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi before his death. "The real muslims will never accept the filthy ways of the west," Mateen posted on his Facebook page after committing his heinous act at Pulse nightclub. "I pledge my alliance to (ISIS leader) abu bakr al Baghdadi..may Allah accept me," he wrote.

Little Rock, Arkansas, June 1, 2009.AbdulhakimMujahid Muhammad shot and murdered one soldier, Army Pvt. William Andrew Long, and injured another, Pvt. Quinton Ezeagwula, at a military recruiting station in Little Rock. Muhammad reportedly converted to Islam in college and was on the FBI's radar after being arrested in Yemen–a hotbed of radical Islamic terrorism–for using a Somali passport, even though he was a U.S. citizen. In a note to an Arkansas judge, Muhammadclaimedto be a member of al-Qaeda in the Arab Peninsula, the terror group's Yemen chapter.

Fort Hood,Texas, November 5, 2009. Major Nidal Malik Hasan shot up a military base in Fort Hood andmurdered 14 people. Hasan was in contact with al-Qaeda terrorist Anwar al-Awlaki prior to the attack and shouted"Allahu Akbar!"as he fired upon the soldiers on the Fort Hood base. After being sentenced to death, Hasanrequested to join ISISwhile on death row. It took six years for Obama to acknowledge the shooting as a terror attack instead of "workplace violence."

Boston,Massachusetts, April 15, 2013. Tamerlan and Dhozkar Tsarnaev set off two bombs at the 2013 Boston marathon, killing three and injuring over 260 people. The Tsarnaev brothers latershot and murderedMassachusetts Institute of Technology police officer Sean Collier. The Tsarnaev brothers were self-radicalized throughonline jihadist propagandaand througha mosque with ties to al-Qaeda.

Moore,Oklahoma, September 24, 2014. Alton Nolen beheaded a woman, Colleen Huff, at a Vaughan Foods plant and stabbed and injured another person. While Nolen's motives are unclear, he appears to have beenanother radicalized Muslimwho was obsessed with beheadings.

Meant for you

Little Rock, Arkansas, June 1, 2009.AbdulhakimMujahid Muhammad shot and murdered one soldier, Army Pvt. William Andrew Long, and injured another, Pvt. Quinton Ezeagwula, at a military recruiting station in Little Rock. Muhammad reportedly converted to Islam in college and was on the FBI's radar after being arrested in Yemen–a hotbed of radical Islamic terrorism–for using a Somali passport, even though he was a U.S. citizen. In a note to an Arkansas judge, Muhammadclaimedto be a member of al-Qaeda in the Arab Peninsula, the terror group's Yemen chapter.

Fort Hood,Texas, November 5, 2009. Major Nidal Malik Hasan shot up a military base in Fort Hood andmurdered 14 people. Hasan was in contact with al-Qaeda terrorist Anwar al-Awlaki prior to the attack and shouted"Allahu Akbar!"as he fired upon the soldiers on the Fort Hood base. After being sentenced to death, Hasanrequested to join ISISwhile on death row. It took six years for Obama to acknowledge the shooting as a terror attack instead of "workplace violence."

Boston,Massachusetts, April 15, 2013. Tamerlan and Dhozkar Tsarnaev set off two bombs at the 2013 Boston marathon, killing three and injuring over 260 people. The Tsarnaev brothers latershot and murderedMassachusetts Institute of Technology police officer Sean Collier. The Tsarnaev brothers were self-radicalized throughonline jihadist propagandaand througha mosque with ties to al-Qaeda.

Moore,Oklahoma, September 24, 2014. Alton Nolen beheaded a woman, Colleen Huff, at a Vaughan Foods plant and stabbed and injured another person. While Nolen's motives are unclear, he appears to have beenanother radicalized Muslimwho was obsessed with beheadings.

St. Cloud, Minnesota, September 17, 2016.Dahir Ahmed Adan, a 20-year-old Somali refugee, began hacking at people with a steak knife at a Minnesota mall, injuring nine people before he was shot dead by off-duty police officer Jason Falconer. The FBI said numerous witnesses heard Adan yelling "Allahu akbar!" and "Islam! Islam!" during the rampage. He also asked potential victims if they were Muslims before inflicting wounds in their heads, necks, and chests. The FBI believe he had recently become self-radicalized. (As the Daily Wire highlighted, the Minneapolis Star Tribune attempted to blame "anti-Muslim tensions" for his murderous actions.)

New York City/New Jersey, September 17, 2016.Ahmad Khan Rahami, a 28-year-old naturalized citizen from Afghanistan, set off multiple bombs in New York and New Jersey. In Chelsea, his bomb resulted in the injury of over 30 people. Rahami wrote in his journal that he was connected to "terrorist leaders," and appears to have been heavily influenced by Sheikh Anwar, Anwar al-Awlaki, Nidal Hassan, and Osama bin Laden. "I pray to the beautiful wise ALLAH, [d]o not take JIHAD away from me," Rahami wrote. "You [USA Government] continue your [unintelligible] slaught[er]" against the holy warriors, "be it Afghanistan, Iraq, Sham [Syria], Palestine ... "

Columbus, Ohio, November 28, 2016.Abdul Razak Ali Artan, an ISIS-inspired 20-year-old Somali refugee who had been granted permanent legal residence in 2014 after living in Pakistan for 7 years, attempted to run over his fellow Ohio State students on campus. After his car was stopped by a barrier, he got out of the vehicle and began hacking at people with a butcher knife before being shot dead by a campus police officer. He injured 11 people, one critically.

That concludes me assfucking and embarrassing you ITT

We done here?

so what you're saying is, your family made this fucking mess for us. Nice job. Maybe you should exit the gene pool before you create anymore offspring who are politically retarded. We will only back off of you if you can tell us you have children who you've taught to think farther than just 20 years ahead, and want the best for America's children of the future... i hope this is the case user

All of the above were only within the span of the Obama presidency FYI.

There are still many more.

Atheist from turkey here.

What the fuck are you europeans doing since ww2? The fuck happened???

>gets btfo
>I-ITS ALL YOUR FAULT ! K-KYS! ;_;

Bahahahahaha

>That concludes me assfucking and embarrassing you ITT

ohhh no it doesn't. user (including (You))will only participate if I post half-truths. If I post exact truths I will only get (You)'s. I don't want (You)'s. I want replies that will bump this thread to the top and drown out the fucking retard reddit threads that are plaguing us, and sliding the situation that is Islamic Terrorism.

>but muh crusades

At least we acknowledge the problem. Islam teaches it's people that Jihad is ok because Christians of the past tore through some countries.... THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO YOU FUCKING SAND NIGGERS

ok so now you get it, i'm gonna make some tendies...

>ohhh no it doesn't
Yes it does.

You made a retarded claim, I put you in your metaphorical place, you get butthurt and cue damage control.

Okay so now you get It, you'd know I've been saging this whole time

and (You)'re post, proves that 100+ ancestors might sound cool, but got too comfy and became fucking retarded. Possibly inbred.

My ancestors came from Europe about 50 years ago. They came here legally, became Naturalized, and started businesses and created jobs for people.
(good paying + benefits btw) What did yours do? Vote for welfare and then apply for it later? Tell your loved ones to get a fucking job...

>What did yours do?
Fought against their anglo brothers just so the fruits of their labour would be spoiled by Jews, blacks and retarded German diaspora such as yourself, as well as get taxed more than before.

but you're still replying, sage or not, you're spending time on me. Thank you for that.

You must be new. If you'd lurk moar, then you wouldn't have this problem. At least it seems you agree with the thread, again thank you.

p.s. lurk moar dude

>on me
Actually, wrong.
I'm spending time dismantling your arguments and making you look like a fool.

>You must be new
Projecting

Literally from your own post ()
>"and you're a Sup Forums user??? NEXT!!!"

We're done here. :^)

I can dig that sir. Too bad we're the only two discussing on this thread. If that's the case it's time my thread die.

Trump is making ISIS stronger with his insane rhetoric he needs his Twitter shut down the fat old senile fool

>I'm spending time dismantling your arguments

again, thank you for spending time on me.

>insert predictable comeback here

we're the only two here! it doesn't really matter anymore.

also part and parcel goes here

the two sides to that are

1>any resistance to isis makes them stronger

2>resistance is the only way to prevent extremists from gaining ground.

what is one to do????