America yes!

cities across us allowing none citizens to vote. foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/15/slippery-slope-cities-across-country-allowing-non-citizens-to-vote.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35526255
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mexico is our friend. Guatemala is not. Simple.

No wall on Guatemala's border, no idea what you're talking about.

1 of my first saves

He did say that though

>Mexico is our friend.
in what way?

No southern wall.
Regardless, it encapsulates everything that is trudeau.

>No southern wall.
Yes there is.

Mexico doesn't have a wall dumbass. They're too fucking poor.

prove it

That could actually help a lot.

mexico doesnt have a wall there though.

Mexico is our friend how? Mexico is our neighbor. All neighbors are not friends

Common how fucking hard can it be to prove there's a wall covering most of the southern Mexican border, spit it out.

Chain link fence is not a wall. Also distance and terrain makes a difference. What exactly do they mean by non-citizens? illegals? lawful residents? people on temporary visas? people under protection status that have been provided SSN to work and pay taxes? If a person has lawfully lived in a place for an extended period of time, is it in their interest to have a vote on the decisions made in their community? If they are in fact illegal I agree with you. If they are not illegally and are something along the line of lawful resident then you are an idiot.
>fox news not using the term illegal immigrants

Oh please common burger it's not like you were convinced of that fake factoid purely off a 4chin image macro riiiight? You're not that retarded, surely.

so did trudeau say it?

you could enfranchise the whole world and Trump still would have won

fag, prove me there is a wall in our souther border

protip: you cant, there isnt

having said that, the past years there have been an increase of border security
a real shame

>Replying to me 3 times
wtf

He killed less people, by that time.

>deflecting
Yeah because you still don't have that fucking evidence you were so smug about. Repeat after me
>I was convinced of the existence of an imaginary 500 mile long border wall purely off a image macro and smugly claimed I was right to people who actually weren't retarded ever since.

>samefags
>ignores it when called out on it
>pic related

wew lad.

That's not what samefagging means retard.

get a load of this fucking dumbass. first day here or are you legitimately mentally retarded?

2 different leafs bitch

>autismleaf has to change his proxy so people will reply to him
kill yourself, my man.

>1 post by this id

damage control

Prove existence of southern wall. This is the power of you retards, you can make up a completely imaginary mound of brick and or concrete, be convinced about it for years, and somehow I am in the wrong for drawing attention to that fact.

i dont use proxies

u retards are losing it

u think i cant get replies?

>2 different leafs
you're not fooling anyone. we all know you're a fat autistic virgin shut-in who posts here at least 8 hours a day, despite getting btfo in every thread and then crying and leaving like a little pussy.

I am an ethnic nationalist you fucking sperg. Where that evidence of that imaginary wall? If there isn't antwhy am in the wrong for pointing out such a ridiculous fabrication?

Of course you can, that's the only reason you still have a job.

i love it when u retards go paranoid delusional

>btfo in everythread
Yeah like when you showed evidence of that nonexistant wall. You know that's the single thing I objected too right? That fucking wall. Why is it ok to makeup complete bullshit like that out of thin air and make a mockery of our ideas?

There's no wall. Use google earth and see for yourself retard

he wont answer u

hes triggered to shit

Oh look replying to myself again.

>implying I give a fuck about whatever it is your tiny brain is so fixated on
I was laughing at how fucking retarded you are...

forgot to change the proxy back? or is he just your buttbuddy?

No, you NEED replies. I can tell by the way you post that there is something wrong with you and you really need this attention, even if it's negative. Go ahead and sperg out like you do in every other thread and post 90+ replies while we all laugh our ass off at how fucking insane you are.

>mfw the leafs are fighting

this is fun we should do it again sometime

My god tier posting should not make you this upset. What's wrong leaf? Really? What's going on in your life.

prove canadaposters are sentient humans, not b 0 t s....

reply with "syrupbro" in the n 4 m 3 field if you're not a fucking robonigger sh1ll.

So there was nothing wrong with what I was fixated on? Wow alright where is the retarded part? Asking for proof for a ridiculously false claim qualify as sub 70IQ nowadays?
Maybe if I somehow end up on "the same side" as a useful idiot destroying our civilization with leftist garbage, then sure.

Of course you do. You love the attention, since you have absolutely nothing else in your life.
>stealing right wing memes because you lack the creativity and intelligence to create your own liberal memes
Why do you still think I give a fuck about your opinion?

>trying this hard

syrupbro

mfw it's two ch4t b0ts copypastafrottaging each other

how about you man the fuck up eh

wtf im a robot now!

>retardoleaf learns how to use photoshop
im sure your mother's proud of your incredible accomplishments. I however am still laughing at you.

>Wow alright where is the retarded part?
Pretty much anything you say qualifies as Full Retard. Sorry sweetie.

Because you're replying and claiming I did something wrong or stupid without point it out what when I simply tried to clarify stuff?

>sweetieposting

sorry m8, i am basically drunk on memes right now.

no hard feelings eh.

hope things are looking up for you and watch out for immigrant ticky-tacky in toronto.

what r u really mad about tho

You sound like a female and/or chink. Why does replying mean I give a fuck what you think?

trick question. don't answer. I still don't give a fuck.

u seem like u care user

a lot

Oh ill just stay clear of toronto in general after my experience.
perverse curiosity

where u from leafbro

i mean... where am i from..

I'm not mad at all. Sadly, making fun of your idiotic ways amuses me. I will stop now, because unlike you I will actually honour my word and leave the thread, since I have friends and it's Friday night. Sorry to see you're still here getting upset, as usual.

lol u just full out splerged getting so angry claiming im proxying

i told u i dont use proxies

why dont u answer the other guys, i mean my, questions

A place fairly free of leftist faggots like you (town at lease, bc is full of faggots and rent seeking chinks), hbu?

Leaves are retarded. This thread proves it.
QED

lol shiet u gave away our game

now he's definitely not gunna think ur me

unless of course this is all part of my, i mean our, i mean my pla

me? toronto

>idiots still fall for the Indian leafposter

You're right, you need abstract thinking to conceptualize an imaginary wall covering the southern mexican border, I understand.

>toronto
predictable, ryerson?

Try harder

I am trying but I still can't see it.

lol no i went to uni out of town, but in province

This is a picture of the DMZ we have on the southern border. It even has 2 walls; on both sides of the DMZ.

ah alright I see.

Some parts can't have the DMZ because there's a river. But they don't need it anyway because there's a river.

do u think he bought it?

looks nice

Why not make the gringos pay for it?

Most of their crime and problems come from there.

is that for real? your southern border looks comfy af

Yeah he probably think we are different persons. My plot is complete, our plot, err, yeah.

those walls look hardcore too

It doesn't matter. Not a citizen, not voting. I don't care if you're on a permanent green card. You vote and nullify a citizen's vote, you're out on your ass.

lol

so why dont u wanna say where u live?

in ontario? I assume you'll be voting for Wynne once again? She's a strong leader for Ontario.

It also has scary signs, but people from beyond the wall like to shoot at them because they consider them oppressive.

I said so BC.
Wynne candie in a grease fire for all I car,e hopefully her underling's recent fuckup will put her out of political commission.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35526255

>"Call us old-fashioned, but we think that we ought to avoid doing precisely what our enemies want us to do. They want us to elevate them, to give in to fear, to indulge in hatred, to eye one another with suspicion and to take leave of our faculties,"

we are allies and our economies depend on each other

If you look up pictures you will find tons of them claiming that there's a big wall or some shit; usually with text explaining it. You can reverse search those images and you will find that most of them are actually of walls in Israel or in the northern border (the southern border isn't a desert), here is one that I liked I guess. It probably is some prison somewhere or IDK, I didn't look it up. Anyway it's time to dispel this fake notion that something something something...

What about Israel and the Vatican then Cucky McGee?

Yes they have walls.

we can tell by your filenames champ

LOL. You're right Pedro, not even the Night King with an ice dragon could penetrate that wall.

Honestly man it looks beautiful there? Why can't Guatemala get their shit together? I feel like I could have a beautiful farm or ranch there. If I wasn't about to get robbed by banditos.

so he didn't say "if you kill your enemies, they win"

fuck what gave me away

oh ok. what do u think of the NDP-Green coalition?

I like some of their policies so far. seems like a shaky coalition tho

coalitions are pretty rare in canada as opposed to europe

those 2 dudes have big egos it seems

I don't know, what do you think of the coalition between the antichrist and the leviathan?

i dont really understand how a non-citizen can even vote.
if I want to vote, I have to register using a state-issued photo ID so how the fuck are "illegal immigrants" or "non-citizens" voting?

that coalition gave birth to Christy Clark

even gave her nice big tits to trick u and ignore her corruption with the chinese

they're not

it's a meme

You can't be racist among your own race, and everyone knows that shit it's the drug highway, this it's the perfect job for those right wing death squads.

So what you're saying is we should conquer Mexico, and move our southern border and build the Wall on the new aunited States/ Guatemala border?

Sounds fine by me. I can dive in Cozumel and no need a passport.