HILDAWGS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Other urls found in this thread:

math.berkeley.edu/~gbergman/misc/numbers/ord_ops.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You lost.

This

these memes are so awful theyre literally the only reason I voted for drumpfhe.

gg

Sage

>The joke goes over a drumpfshit yet again
What a suprise

Been waiting for the Hildg thread

I’m reading the book
She quotes black poets and authors
Panders to Muslims
And it’s got 63 hits when you do a search for the phrase “I wanted to”. It’s shit just as she is

I can't even ironically shill for Hillary. I just want to stuff her and all who unironically support her into a woodchipper.

Hillary lost (popular vote doesn't matter)
XLOMALT SCHOMPF is still not impeached after nine months of IMBEACH DRUMBF HE IS GONNA BE IMBEACH ANY MOMENT NOW
Making "memes" where you paint trump supporters as sad cucks is nothing but a way for you to feel superior over them. Spoiler alert - it doesn't, these hilldawg threads just make you look idiotic and immature.
Also sage in all fucking fields

The correct answer here is 9, not 1.
I do not know what idiot taught you maths, but you should both fucking kill yourself.
The correct way to do this is:
6 / 2 * (1 + 2) = 6 / 2 * 3 = 3 * 3 = 9

SHE. FUCKING. WON. THE. POPULAR. VOTE. WUMPFIES.

The brackets puts that entire term in the denominator dumbo. The last operation is 3/3=1.

Not really, it varies by country and even by teacher, which is why terms are never written like that.

X*Y(Z) = X*Y*Z to some people and X(Y*Z) to others.

>Multiplying
>BEFORE DIVIDING

Meant that for both of you.

see
They were just taught differently, neither is objectively correct because in higher level maths it is never written like that.

>Hillary is blowing people now if they claim they'll vote for her next time

why are drumpftards so stupid?

>tfw you will never have a gob of phlegm dropped on your dick

these are all created by hillary i bet.

actually it's 9 do your operations from left to right like you're supposed to

I wish senpai

>burger education

Have you not heard of PEMDAS. The order in which you solve it? When you solve multiplication and division in PEMDAS it's which one comes first. Same for addition and subtraction.

Parenthesis
Exponents
Multiplication
Division
Addition
Subtraction

6/2(1+2)
6/2*3
3*3

I shouldn't have to teach math on Sup Forums

why are these hilldawg memes so retarded? it's like the shitty reddit /dtg/ memes were taken and you just decided to make them even shittier. no wonder hillary lost to trump.

Literally put it into a calculator.
Day of the Rake soon

math.berkeley.edu/~gbergman/misc/numbers/ord_ops.html

Some places teach that implied multiplication by juxtaposition takes precedence in the P of PEMDAS, some don't, there's no universal standard, which again is why this argument always goes on endlessly. People were taught different methods.

>PEMDAS
>MD
>Multiply --> divide

>6/2*3
>6/6

worst fucking memes
it fucking hurts

>believing what the machine tells you
>the absolute state of burgerland

And again, in higher maths there would be strategically placed parentheses in the equation to take any ambiguity out of the issue.

Thats typically in a equation with two sides when you have to use FOIL

1+2(2-4)=1(5-10)

>American sense of humour
No wonder you guys voted for drumpf

the eternal aussie strikes again

meant for

>When you solve multiplication and division in PEMDAS it's which one comes first
>I shouldn't have to teach math on Sup Forums
>When doing multipliation and division from left to right, 8 / 2 * 4 =
4 * 4 = 16

That's a neck

Because it is polacks pissing off other polacks, and it works very well. The purposeful low quality just adds to the aggravation and it is Hillarryous as hell.

then stop using such arbitrary notation include paranthesis. if you have to use notation x/y(z) and you want z to be in the denominator then write x/(yz). it will fix all your problems. otherwise we'll have this argument about shitty notation all day.

never saw this one before

>multiplying before dividing
>not left to right
pic related is how every single piece of software you use works - your browser, your computer, your phone, maybe even your tv. If you disagree with this way (the correct way) of doing maths then you shouldn't be allowed to use a computer anymore.
Take a look at the multiplication and division operator - they are of the same precedence.
When you get 6/2*3 you should go from left to right. 6/2 becomes 3 and you get 3*3
Try using any language to solve this problem - they all give you the same result - 9.
Whether it is php, java, python javascript, or even c and c++, one method is always used.
If you disagree with this method then please kindly throw your computer out of the window.

Underrated

but the only people getting pissed at eachother with these hilldawg/drumpf and trump/shillary memes are redditers who came onto this board in the last year and are exploring the catalogue while waiting for (you)'s in /dtg/

Reminder that only retards don't like Hildawg memes and think they were actually created by leftists.

It applies in any equation in which there is an implied multiplication,

W*X(Y+Z)
Some schools will teach that the X * (Y+Z) takes precedence because of the juxtaposition, while some teach that it's still a standard multiplication and will teach that the W*X comes first after the inner-parentheses operations because it's the first multiple.

See
in which a doctorate of mathematics explains that both are technically correct because order of operations is a social construct, and the implied multiplication doesn't have a universally accepted standard yet.

see

I'm in Algebra 2A. Slow down there. I'm still in High school.

>inb4 banned I'm 18 and a Senior

retard/normie/the_donald faggots located.

wtf I'm with her now

That's some hard Deceived

These threads always bring me down because it shows that 90% of people posting are retards that don't get the joke.

>bad notation leads to misunderstandings
This is just both groups failing to make their expressions clear and not correcting their notation so it is less ambiguous.
Why are you sending me to a post that agrees with what i just said? Do you have reading comprehension problems? Study hard so you can finally pass 3rd grade Tyrone

FUCKING HELL

>Post your fw white

i mean, it's based on a outright lie. An obvious lie too. Everyone knows the safe-spacers are female college brainlettes that volunteered in the Hilldawg campaign. That's why this meme sucks so much nuts
IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE

Where my Hildawgs at?!?!?

Post more ebin hilldawg maymays

God I gagged what the fuck.

Not being able to laugh at oneself is normie tier thinking. Maybe the_donald more suits your style.

>This isn't an issue in higher level maths because we use parentheses better
>Wow you idiots should use parentheses better

Are you retarded or just pretending?

Lol this so much.

Say it with me, Sup Forums. Madam

Coughing fit, pants full of shit
Drunk & full of rage, she's gonna die on stage
Blames everyone but self, unsold books on the shelf
Poo poo pee pee, frogs say "REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

>are you retarded or just pretending?
It's like you have no self awareness and are just picking fights with people you have no reason to. It's like you have such a big ego you have to reply to everyone else's posts in this thread even if their statements are perfectly consistent with yours.

KYS FAGGOT

fuck your shitty redit plebe tier memes

Clearly not just pretending.

>Being this buttblasted over superb quality Hilldawg memes.
Wew lad

Its never too late to make your own! Use the pic to get started!

this thread is so full of retard

Reminder that Sup Forums is and always will be Hildawg county.

It's too late drumpfies, Sup Forumss with her now.

I remember these gawd awful attempts by Share Blue to steal Pepe. So cringe it almost took away the boner I got from Trump wins.

TOP KEK Not even getting the answer right!

Reminder:

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

my favorite

BLONNIE BLUMPF

this is why i live

>HILDAWGS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
Oh you mean she the nursing home let her out long enough? Will she visit her other half, President Cuck?

City folk just don't get it

shills only come out at night. while the main forces are in bed resting for the next battle the shills learned that if they only come out at night there threads last an hour longer.

Honestly its easier to troll Sup Forums now then it is to troll normies. how the mighty have fallen.

Hey ShareBlue did you forget something faggots ?

fucking shills, yall know that hillary fears the frog

its night time most are in there comfy beds tummies full of tendies with wonderful dreams of the next crusade.

thats a comfy way to look at things, thanks user

>covering BEANZ

Humphty Drumphty

Yeah not laughing at shitty memes made by leftists attempting to copy us definitely means Sup Forums has "fallen". As if we would've accepted this Hilldawg shit before the election.

I just woke up from a coma five minutes ago and needed to log onto Sup Forums in order to catch up. So who is the president now? Was it Hillary? That's what I'm inferring from these triumphant memes.

>Being such buttblasted redditors over some based Hilldawg memes.
>Muh shills...b-but it's the nighttime, you wouldn't get away with this during the day.
Deal with it Drumpfelskinties, she won the popular vote.