Americans

Americans.

Are you joining the army if Trump invades Korea?

No

kys

>Dying for Rottschild
Americans will defend this

I hope Canada nukes Pyongyang, I will sign up for the war, I'll tell them I don't want training don't waste your money I know I will die, just give me a rifle and I will get as many Korean Communisg bastards as I can

No but I will be here for the memes.

I'm out of the Air Force in exactly 11 months. I cannot wait.

Yes.

I'm looking to go military for some sort of construction oriented job, regardless of foreign policy. Military life in the US is a pretty good life, and you learn skills for free. I don't personally have much opinion of North Korea. The only war that would stop me from enlisting would be if we fought against a white country desu. Don't feel like killing my brothers

Oh so we should just let kim be able to launch missiles over any country they want? They're provoking the US, not the other way around. America will show the world not to FUCK with us.

>argentina

Your opinion is as relevant as your country.

We're not invading North Korea. And if we are fucking stupid and bomb that tiny shit hole we will get return fire from China. It would be bad for all involved.

I will literally kill myself (or bodily injure) if trump invades based NK

of course i'm joining.

defeatists btfo

>chink
>based
I would declare war on every single non white country if I were prime minister

Yeah. I've been contemplating hanging myself for awhile. Might as well try and get some kind of a legacy while i'm at it.

>or bodily injure

cock piercings dont count

impossible to invade after dropping 4 tactical nukes on them.

>uncut
Why do subhuman foreigners allow this?

never

I hate Trump. Also I'm transgender.

We are the greatest nation on the Earth, you pussy cuck. China is nothing we would annihilate them economically or if it comes to it in war

I'm 14N4. I gots me a /comfy/ 4C bird to watch the world burn from. By and by, two or three of you are very correct about HFGCS while the rest of you are completely off.

You can't change your gender God made you a man or a woman that's it you can't change Gods creation, anyone senile enough to think so has to be whipped and sent to an asylum

Amen, we need to shoot at a minimum 1 billion chinks, Hong Kong has maybe 2 million communists that have to be removed

>Canada
>Country
Pick one leaf.
War isn't throwing snowballs at people cuck.

No, war is threatening to sink any Spanish ship caught in our waters forcing the EU to surrender and recognize our claimed maritime border

Of course not. Ain't no North Korean never call me nigger.

You are also a faggot

1970's called, it wants its false dichotomy back

God damn shut the fuck up leafs, you all think you're so smart, shut the fuck up you irrelevant cuck.

A Korean calling someone a nigger is like a cat hating a dog, they're all animals it's irrelevant, I wouldn't mind a Korean as a pet though I wish they could be bought but shops don't even sell cats or dogs anymore here

Don't put the Lords name in vain

off to prison you go bigot leaf

is damning a leaf unholy?

yes

Leafs are so adorable. They think they have a navy

Serious question here.

In full scale all out war to the bitter end, the victor tends to have conquest of the enemy women outside of the watchful eye of their superiors.

But does anyone even WANT North Korean women battle trophies?

>cant wait to leave the chair force
Fuck off t. Army shit sucks pham

I think this is where doomsday preppers day to shine is.

lmao that is pretty funny tho

Yes I'm a biggot, I'm anti fag, I'm anti kike and I'm anti muhammedan.
The fags are an abomination according to God, he spake unto Moses and forbid this, according to God every fag should be killed.
The kikes are the synagogue of Satan, they murdered Gods only begotten Son, our Lord and a Saviour Jesus Christ.
The muhammedan is a cult started by Satan, every muhammedan follows in the footsteps of Satan towards eternity in the lake of Fire

>implying leaf's wouldn't join the north

Yes in the Second World War we had the fourth largest Navy, we don't want to waste time on it now but when shit hits the fan canada can in an instant become a super power. It's always been like that

Damning a Leaf is speaking His Word as the Truth. Every butter bar from 21 ACWS will be about as useful in war as an LC. Délisle needs to retire.

In a heartbeat.

((((()))))

I just think you're mentally ill. Unless you're shitposting. Then whatever.

There was a time when we banned communists from coming to Canada, being a communist was enough to be deported, we even deported any woman who committed adultery. Canada was way, way more conservative, religious and strict than America in a lot of ways. Your government criticized ours during the 1930's for deporting too many people

Yes gib
>be me
>inna army
>intelligence
>would never be close enough to the line to get a qt war wife
Feelsbadmang

Numbers of people mean little here.

Tech and nukes.

Joining the Army is for Women, Fatbodies and Pussies.
Just join the Marine Corp son.

Hell ya it's time we took the shit hole over. We can give it to the south Koreans and make it a stronger puppet state for us

Do you even know what a Superpower is? There's only ever been one. And it's us. The sheer political pull, military might, and economic power put us On a level no one else can reach.

I'm in the IRR so I don't have a choice

we will run through NK like crap through a goose

>Are you joining the army if Trump invades Korea?
I'm in my mid-forties and have a family. Can't we just nuke them and call it a day?

>America is a super power
>gets conquered by a bunch of spics who march into California and Texas unnoposed
Literally, there's about 10,000,000 Mexican soldiers in your country ready to kill all white (human) Americans

t. Chink

Orientals aren't human, neither are niggers, injuns or Slavs, their skull shape are a different shape and have a djffeeent skeletal structure

>muh Superpower
>gets recked by fishing vessel

And the closest thing to a Superpower aside from the U.S. is China and they own more land in your country than the First Nations combined.

Don "The Grapes" Cherry is probably weeping in his grave right now.

>Yes in the Second World War we had the fourth largest Navy, we don't want to waste time on it now but when shit hits the fan canada can in an instant become a super power. It's always been like that
Your GDP is lower than Italy's... I doubt it.

I was Army for 8 years. Believe me, I know how bad the Army sucks. Why do you think I switched branches?

And I'm a crew chief in the "Chair Force." My day starts earlier than everyone else and is usually not over until hours after everyone else has gone home. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of the military. I've given 12 years of my life to it and to these ungrateful liberal fuckheads and communists. I'm not doing it anymore.

Nope, but I'll smoke more weed.

>And the closest thing to a Superpower aside from the U.S. is China and they own more land in your country than the First Nations combined.
China has no ability to project their power.

Animals cannot own land and Don Cherry isn't dead you retard dung, get educated.
This is a fact of life, Anglos are first at everything you Germanics need to accept it you lost we won

>t. literally costa rica

>Fights for oil companies, and then cries about it
cuck

Boohoo grow up, I wake up everyday at 3am, and I don't go to bed until around midnight. You're just a faggot, you need to learn to work harder I bet you're a millennial

>Do you even know what a Superpower is?

>Lost to rice farmers in vietnam

I just hope there are Best Korean refugees, I want a Korean qt desu.

I joined a month ago. I ship on the 23rd of next month. I'm not gonna miss WW3.

Crybaby pussy.

Housing market literally controlled by the chinease and he says they can't own land

k leaf.

They won 1812 though, after all if you kill your enemies they win

Go into the forest, shit on the floor will a bear come up to you and say "bye don't shit in my house?" No he's an animal, it's the same as a Chinese he's an animal he can't have a house

As i was, carry on
But seriously I feel you nothing worse than a hard day only to see liberal chimp outs and realize i serve the people of the united states includes ungrateful self hating cucks

Half right face, time now

This

>Rejects the fact the BC is a proxy state of china by giving analogy that makes 0 sense.

K leaf

You will be drafted pussy

No fuck this shit hole bring on the nukes.

only if brazil joins NK/china side

>Cries about it
Not crying. It's my decision and my career. I will do with it what I please.
>Baaaaah I get 3 hours of sleep a night so I'm a cranky little leaf
And I bet you sit in an office all day sucking multiple cocks just to climb that ladder. Keep smokin' the pole, leaf.

I'm 33 by the way, and I've been on 5 deployments. Your opinion isn't shit. Do what I do for 12 years, and your weak little Cuckdeau voting ass would've hung yourself in mummie's basement with that crusty, gross tube sock you vigorously jack your useless little "cock" into.

I bet you're a boomer.

nope, I'm joining the Air Force or Navy, because F-18s and B-2s are cool

It's British Columbia

Just flee the border to leaf town and smoke weed there

It'll be over before they could process a new bunch of recruits.

China won't let them hold their buffer state, though they might let the US wreck some shit and then quietly depose Kim with a bullet and replace him with a Chinese puppet.

Or it goes nuclear and there'll be nothing to fight over after NK starts it's new life as glowing wasteland decorated with sheets of glass.

>Don Cherry isn't dead you retard dung, get educated.

The HNiC Grapes you see is an automaton built during the Jean Chrétien Administration to keep Canadians from panicking. The real Don Cherry slipped into a coma in 2002, had his mind downloaded int a special NSA machine on loan to CSIS who then uploaded it to the Grape-Automaton that has been used ever since.

Which is why I'm getting out. My friend back home already offered me a job at an HVAC company he recently fell into owning after his dad passed away. I'll gladly do that with my life. If I can fix fucking B-1's, I can fix a god damn furnace.

I'm 22 with no job or career
I'm thinking about joining the memerines or just going to trade school instead
What would you guys do in my position? I'd also love to fuck up some commies even if it means fighting for the ZOG

>Dying for Israel

Go to leaf town as a refugee.

Good luck man enjoy freedom and stuff

Commie's are the ZOG. I've given 12 years of my life to the US military (8 Army and 4 Air Force)

Go to trade school. Only join the military if you've got a degree and want to go the commissioned officer route, because that's where the power and the money really lies.

And the muhreenz? Seriously? Are you not smart enough for any other branch? I've seen more Marines die in fucking Iraq than any other branch, because they're fucking stupid and let their emotions and not their brain rule them in combat, and it's sad.

If you want to learn to fight and kill people, join the fucking Army and get into 18X school or shoot for Ranger.

>combat mos
I am a soldier first but an intelligence professional second to none....ect

If only we still did....

No, the military is a giant welfare program for minorities and people with low IQ.

Smart people work for the deep-state, they work alongside the military but not as part of the military.

I'm not joining the American army.

Nah, it'd be more wise to open a second front here at home while the govt is tied up over there. America isn't going to be America again unless it's done by force. I'd rather die doing that than forcing some fat gook to have a Jewish central bank.