Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 125

You thought it was over? edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gYgGC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm skipping the volume opening pictures because no one gives a fuck.

Why is he so tilted?

Because CFP is carrying him with her boobs.

This chapter doesn't have enough screaming.

Oh wait, no, it's the opposite.

God fucking damn my wrist hurts after typesetting this abomination. And next chapter is even worse. It's nigh 100% screaming.

See what I mean?

It's always a chase.

But the future refused to change...

Just like everything in this series, the future is a bwaka.

Shima's face here is great.

To be continued... see you next week!

Thank you!

Much thanks.

I hate that he coped out from the family tree that was being built, but I can't help but love the way he masterfully turned Momochi's tragic backstory into a gag.
He's damn a genius, the madman.

I get the feeling Grannie Shiho isn't... so much regretful about marrying Shima as embarrassed by it. Like she doesn't want to admit how dumb the whole thing was. Like Touko trying to deal with Genjirou.

I still get the feeling that we haven't been given an important detail about Shimada. Something that's not very funny.

>I get the feeling Grannie Shiho isn't... so much regretful about marrying Shima as embarrassed by it
Yup, that's the gag.
After setting it up as something tragic like this and turning it on its head in the same fucking chapter as naturally as he did is quite the feat.
Not that it's anything new to the series anyway, I just love it.

this chapter needed more dumpire

Was it Dumons doing?

S-shishido san fighto!

>Shimada is so smooth that her panties just fly off at his slightest word

Truly the Casanova master

Thanks for your work as always.

are they already in their third year?

11/10 panel

This manga is in my opinion, the peak of human achievement.
It's all down hill from here.

I think this may actually be his best pick up line.

Thanks.

God damnit, I can't stop laughing

Any new magazine spoilers?

I guess not

This suave fucker is literally making the panties hit the floor

One word to follow: "TILT"

The manga is much funnier when Asahi and Dumpire aren't in focus.

Not yet.

How about now!
imgur.com/a/gYgGC

>Shima
>Suave

Did her species conquer the Earth?

I-have-no-fucking-idea-whats-going-on.jpeg

Shimada needs a good raping.

WHAT IS HAPPENING? WHY IS BOXGIRL SO SCARY?

Something about doppelgangers?

next chapter they're going to beat each other to death with shovels, it's a pretty common manga trope

That's Aizawa from 10 years in the future.

Also, as it should be painfully obvious, Akane is helping out for cakes.

Thanks man.
>tfw next chapter is going to be Shirou fucking Shimada's boypussy into oblivion

oh shit

we war now?

The hell is going on?

I don't know but the last time I saw eyes like that they were attached to a touhou, and she was not doing something nice.

Every raw that comes out only makes this image more and more accurate.

I know who Boxlium is. It's just in she's saying something about Doppelgangers.

>I have to say, that doppelganger
>Is a stupid novice/newcomer

If the author's gonna redeem Shimada and make him a worthy love interest for Shishido, he's gonna have a hard time.

Now, Shimada/Shirou, on the other hand...

Yes.

Like 20 chapters for now Youko's dad will mention that they are nearing graduation and this will spark two romantic arcs.

>These past few chapters

They're all serious, so that would mean the next arc or chapter will be an utter farce.

so probably more Shimada stuff.

What's with the magazine switching hands and Shima doing an instant 180 turn between middle panels?
>tfw author is also bwaka

Thanks again,,

>mebbe i zuk yo dik

>her face when you show her the dick

>Trusting the xenos
What the fuck were you expecting

>those fucking panties
Holy shit Shiho, tone down the slut like 15 or so notches.

I bet this actually will happen. For one stupid reason or another, Shishido will have to seduce Shima.

and she'll fail

>If the author's gonna redeem Shimada and make him a worthy love interest for Shishido, he's gonna have a hard time.
Yeah, the author needs to take him back to being the token jerk friend from his current creepy desperate borderline-rapist acquaintanceship.

Well...
That's kinda what ends up happening...

The fuck is this even

I suspect Shishido will see Shima act nice and considerate once and that's it, her heart will forever float reluctantly around him.
>"Do you, Shishido Shiho, take this man, Shimada Yuuta..."
>"Er...wait a minute. I think this is a mistake. Hmm..."
>Shishido started running away from the church

Also, if Shirou is somehow closer and more affectionate to Shima than Shishido ever was, I'll laugh my way to the grave.

you serious? Fuck yeah

It's dumb user. It's very dumb.

Thanks dude.

Can't really expect anything else.

Slutwolf a tease, she knows how to turn Shima on. Does it work in real world too? If the girls run away, do they desire to be chased?

Dopplegangers? Like Dumon's copies?

Jesus Christ how far behind are the translations?

>implying you wouldn't slut it up if you had a body like hers

Latest chapter is 160, and this one is 125. So about 86 percent of a year behind. No big deal and I mean that sincerely.

The panties are too far for someone who's not about to get dicked down that very moment. This is why she's losing to her mom.

I could change genders just by looking at a picture, my closet would be full of the sluttiest clothes you can imagine, fir both genders.

Very far.
But better slow than a GTO tier hackjob.

>hackjob
More like mangastream's scanlation if you ask me.

Doing more than a chapter a week would kill us. You see how many textured bubbles and redraws this chapter had?

We have one cleaner and one redrawer. I can't force him to work any harder than he already is.

Nah dude, that was Sup Forums. Some folks here got pissed that we weren't releasing fast enough so they made their own chapter, with blackjack, and hookers.

They got mocked into oblivion after that abomination of a chapter.

>why would you think that
the girl undresses in front of him, can you blame the guy?

Well I do appreciate it that you and your crew are doing this. Keep up the good work!

Wait, who's the one shouting for concern towards Shima?

So much this.

Shiho.

Shishido, showing that they are meant to be. You'll see her being more considerate towards Shima over Alium and Mikan in future chapters as well.

You know, since knowing Shishido/Shima is apparently a thing, I reread the past chapters, for hint if Shima is somehow 'immune' to the effects of Shishido's perversion, that his relationship with her can be more meaningful than that of a pervert and a dog.

I failed.

I'm really not seeing how Shishido/Shima is going to happen unless either one of them changed their acts quick. This isn't romantic comedy, this is romantic mystery and I'm fucking Lestrade.

she triggers the flag by stopping the police officer from arresting him.