I Hate White People AMA

Am I evil for actually wanting white genocide and being basically fuckin happy about it?

>inb4 I'm leftwing
I'm not I'm really more apolotical but I just always felt like white people fucked up a lot of the planet. Y'know? I'm not stupid, I'm higher IQ than most here.

Feels good man
Your gonna die and I'm gonna laugh!
Pic is a dumb white bitch who called me a racial slur and wouldn't fuck me because she's a fucking neo nazi whore who browses Sup Forums, literally from west virginia

white girls are the scum of the earth, bar none

nobody cares

Neck yourself, fag.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

more of hr

cool blog post, I'll reshare it (liked :) )

what racial slur did she call you?

even more
last pic

Good feed us fuel for exterminating you. Give us 1 chance.

u will never do shit i will fuck u up first

i don't tell because u fags will make a joke meme for it

Yeah, kill the people who literally invented everything of value. Pls kys and save the earth.

It's normal to want to destroy those who could end your entire race if we simply decided to, I guess. You seek validation by attempting to conquer our women but your people's potential will always be less than ours. We are the rightful masters of the world and your agitations are only hastening our claiming of that right.

Stop using everything made because of white innovation and invention then see how far you get in life

>Your gonna die and I'm gonna laugh!
everyone's going to die dumbass

>I'm gonna laugh!
And we are going to laugh when you say, "where's my welfare check?" Everyone knows you can't even feed yourself. You people sure in the hell don't wipe your asses considering the smell. Be careful what you wish for.....

>I'm really more apolotical
>posts edgy nonopinion on polotics board
Get lost, dummy and sort yourself out

so funny i forgot to laugh

stupid meme

also not black, I'm indian & proud

Sage

Okay, well that explains it.

>am I evil for actually wanting white genocide

If my people were overrun and nearly destroyed, and I was one of the few still carrying that lineage, I'd be pretty bitter about it too.

I have a white GF who both deeply loves me and cares about me though, so I guess I'm defeating "muh white genocide"

that's cool genocide white people. just know you're dooming the planet, you fucking ape.

Fun fact, the US is approaching an estimated $103 trillion in net debt (including national debt), what are you all gonna do to celebrate?
I was thinking of opening an EBT account, add on to that number to hasten the decline.

>White, western civilization is gone
>The chinese come in and dismantle everything that's left, kill you, and sell your organs

ok what race are you?

what' funny is. you'
re a nigger.
no matter the colllllller of your skin.
neck you'reself.

White.

What's there to think about, whites run their empires and only whites. As a white I took the black pill long ago.

1. I have hazel eyes so I have some type of mongrel blood.

2. Without caucasians or whites, our empires will collapse in your megro hands.

3. White females have doomed the white race and will only realize until it's too late.

So why be sad, I'll be laughing from heaven while earth burns to the ground without whites and caucasians.

well fucking kill yourself, dipshit

hater u will pay

>I have hazel eyes so I have some type of mongrel blood.

That's not how genetics works.

Pic related, they're birth sisters.

Why don't you? No one wants to fuck you and your race is practically extinct anyway.

creepy

I think there's a 24 inch dildo around here somewhere for you're ass.

you are just a huge loser to hate me

>Am I evil for actually wanting white genocide and being basically fuckin happy about it?
Lets play a fun game. Replace white with black and re-read this sentence.

>you are a huge loser

>WAAAAAH Sup Forums! THIS EVIL MEAN WHITE GIRL SAID SHE DIDNT WANNA FUCK ME CAUSE I WAS INDIAN

Am I seeing things or is the white sister's hair counter balancing the proportional melanin shared between these two at any given time? Contact with the brown sister's skin is creating a distortion- brown sister's hand is nearly white.

>I'm a faggot AMA

I don't give a shit who you hate.
More power to your attention whoring ass.
I'm an equal opportunity hater. I hate everyone.

>poo loo beta woman hate thread
>"high IQ"
>saged

how has this thread not been deleted, even more why does a beaner think its alright to cry in a /pol thread about being a reproductive failure

Nice pasta thread jamal, kys and saged

No, she is not "sucking the melanin out of her skin" with her hair, whatever fucked up kind of fetish that is.

It's from the lights they're using to photograph the two of them. Her hands are closer to the foreground, so they're closer to the light.

I actually saw the youtube video about that. Their Dad is white and Mom is a mulatto. So they are both a quarter black.

white ppl don't deserve human rights when u treat every other type of human like animals for 1000s of yrs, white trash

u are a redneck asshole

>a quarter black

Yes, but hazel eye color and dark hair color has absolutely nothing to do with mixed race. Those are merely inherently dominant traits within human beings, present in every population on earth, including Scandinavia.

Mmm what a qt redhead. Sounds based too.

if you only look at the bad, you'll only see bad
if you only look at the good, you'll only see good
if you look at the bigger picture, you'll see the truth

Yeah

>also not black, I'm indian & proud
It was obvious when you said
>i don't tell because u fags will make a joke meme for it
Only indians talk like that.

I don't really care what the word was. Pajeet, currynigger, paki (indians see this as a slur, lol), or even if she just called you raj.
>says he hates white people
>after one rejected his advances
>advances he wouldn't make if he didn't want one
You're pathetic.

Sage and report this asshole.

He's literally trolling.

Made the same thread.

An hour ago.

Got saged because he seeks attention.

No one cared.

So do your duty.

Sage.

Report.

she no let you see vegna?

i repost it because im still mad

its not spam, go fuk yourself

You are a pussy. She was right to pass on you.

But I still have some type of mongrel blood.

The best part is if we can go, you do too because you are incapable of sustaining civilization

>butt blasted poo that can't get laid detected.
What's wrong, your dad lose his gas station?

Pro tip, white births are once again the highest
in the nation.

What exactly do you think white people did that other races didn't? We just did it best

you
are
a
nig
nog

How does it feel knowing pic related will never touch your dick, Apu?

go kill yourself asshole

>Dopey Indian venting on a Burmese mountain-climbing forum because he thinks he's entitled to sex.
My fucking god you were doing the exact same thing a few days ago

>Pic is a dumb white bitch who called me a racial slur and wouldn't fuck me because she's a fucking neo nazi whore who browses Sup Forums, literally from west virginia
/ourgirl/?

Black boi is jealous he'll never have the beautiful white meat

how its indian is a black? no it's not

no YOU need to die and every white fag who exists just DIE

im entited to any bitch i want to I'm a real man

but I'm not a blck guy i know some girls think black guys are scary its different I'm indian

loser

holy shit all you underage niggers responding seriously to copypasta

sage this shit, seriously

She probably rejected you because you sent her this picture

I'm turning 20 soon liar, u call everyone u hate a beta or underaged, no it's just your a dumb bitch.

>What exactly do you think white people did that other races didn't? We just did it best

Why haven't you answered my question?

As Buddhist I will tell, the Buddha found the ultimate truth, he is the grand master take pride in your race and your people don't try to harm others you should know better