Best argument against this?

Best argument against this?

Other urls found in this thread:

westerndigs.org/mass-grave-found-in-california-reveals-prehistoric-violence-against-outsiders/
lastnames.myheritage.com/last-name/Amram
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We should deport the kikes then

Post replies and retweets.

I wish. The faster we leave this shithole the faster it collapses.

not sure. im white and my ancestors came here legally in the mid 1800's

Natives didn't have immigration law let alone a unified state, thus nothing about European settlement was deceptive or unlawful.

>fleeing religious persecution is the same as violence and deception

westerndigs.org/mass-grave-found-in-california-reveals-prehistoric-violence-against-outsiders/

White people invented Snapchat filters.

how do they know they were outsiders, far from home when the died? i thought we are all the same?

There was no country before us.
Nigga he puritans were attacking your people. They were assholes who settled an uncivilized mystery land.
Still more justified than illegals.

just do a 360 and walk away....

I'm pretty sure they got to the US by ships and European naval ingenuity. I'm pretty sure they conquered the country through violence and deception.

It wasn't the US before white people got here and colonized it you stupid cunt

The Native American's didn't form the United States.

>3 chins
Opinion disregarded.

Honestly. Imagine the shock if all white people disappeared from the US one day. Immediate collapse of society, Mexicans flood the US, Canada builds a wall on the Southern border. Really fires my neurons.

Then she would have to go as well. Return this country to the natives as it should be. No other group would be here, that means no blacks, no whites, no latinos, no asians, no muslims, and no jews.

if they think they are strong enough to remove us.

>Best Argument

((()))

>who got to the US thru

They didn't "get to" the US though, they invented it.

/thread

So antisemitic

If you want to live that far in the past you are welcome to give up your right to vote.

After a while, for better or worse, a change simply becomes accepted and is the norm. Illegal inmigration isnt as old and the USA is on time to not make it the norm.

No one wants to ever talk about the solutreans.

>Best argument against this?
spit in it's face, call it a "cunt" while laughing and walk slowly away fighting back the keks while telling it to "kill itself"

don't give these cunts oxygen. they're a joke.

I don't get it.

You own what you can protect.
It's U.S. law now as of the day of the constitution until it ends

Indians were a few bands or half naked people that raped, killed and enslaved each other....living in a massive continent 99.9% of which they hadn't touched.

Only idiots post things like (((OP)))

I agree. The girl who tweeted that is an idiot for sure.

Most white people in the US today are not descendants of the original colonialists, slavers, or 'Indian killers.' They are descendants of immigrants who came here completely legally on boats from Europe in the 19th and early 20th centuries and they were a great net positive to the US, unlike a majority of today's immigrants.

In fact, many of the whites who emigrated here from Europe in that period were discriminated against and lived much more harshly both in their home countries and also once they came here. A great amount of them were also turned away. And being turned away back then did not mean being dropped off on the other side of the border or flown back. They were herded on Ellis Island like cattle and had to undergo all kinds of degrading medical tests and interrogation, and if they found out that they were not allowed in they had to go back by boat which took several weeks.

And the natives need to fuck off back to Siberia, so that the bison can have the land back.

tWas no US

we're us and they're them

I'm white an my ancestors were treated as bad as slaves.

But white people made that country??

lastnames.myheritage.com/last-name/Amram

very Semitic last name she has

i'll never understand why we let those abo fucks live

But the US only existed for a couple hundred years :think:

>the United States existed when white people came over
>laws not being written back then justifies breaking them now
Nice try, faggot

The French demanded the Natives obey them or they would kill them. Then tricked them into being proxies to fight their wars against the British.
The Spanish entered into the Islands and the Central and South American regions through violence.
The Portuguese went into Brazil with violence.
The British left a situation where they couldn't worship the way they wanted and they landed where they could do that.
Send all the people back who entered through violence and deception and the only people you have left are Americans.

Well, the bitch should lead by example and deport herself.

It's dumb because our complaint is about the current threat to social order a demographic change presents -- the past is irrelevant. Nobody seriously wants the society whites built gone, they want to guilt whites into letting them benefit from our society. There entire narrative is stupid and backwards "Whites are evil and stole this land, now please let me in enjoy the wealth and prosperity brought here by whites!" lol what?

>building sea faring vessels is deception and violence

REALLY ACTIVATES THE NIGGER HATING CENTER OF MY BRAIN

Comments like hers remind me that in my life time I'll witness multiculturalism fail. Much like communism, basic human nature runs contrary to its commandments.

To combat America's obesity crisis, I propose deporting any with 3 chins. (I originally thought 2 chins, but there wouldn't be many of us left here then).

Why does everyone always go around saying the natives were "tricked"? They weren't tricked and they weren't easily used. They traded for what they wanted and double crossed us all the time. These weren't children, these are brutal savages.

>If white
You first
>If native
Return shiny beads and firewater
>If Jew
Lol, kike

>native american
>laws
kek

>children
>decedent

not the same thing

I honestly would be completely fine with this. It would be hilarious to watch.

>Europe suddenly has a huge influx of conservative nationalists to integrate
>Country is completely run into the ground because it's lost 70% of it's tax base while keeping a huge portion of its expenses

Seriously, let's just see how this goes.

I'm okay with this.

What makes you think we'd let you in?

Because we'd be brown (60%) refugees :^)

Like shooting fish in a barrel

I hope she and libcucks like her get raped by Mexicans

>implying that only whites are violent and deceptive

Again, another twat that feels guilty about the fact that her ancestors were better at conquering than the others.

GOD! It's like this dumb bimbo thinks that the natives were these noble savages that lived in peace amongst themselves and never started wars.

Indians didnt have the concept of a nation or land.

who's gonna stop us pussy?

The US didn't exist until whites came.

Funny how she's making the argument against mass migration from foreign nations.

so she wants war?

fpbp

Also, I don't remember how the white pilgrims "got here" thru deception and violence. They just showed up. The violence and such happened after.

>Amerishart thinks he can take on the combined force of all Europe

Top kek

>combined force of all Europe
The strongest!

>Go to SauceNAO
>Click on link
>Already following
What has my life become

Buying land not owned by anyone is no deception or violence.

I know that feel.

That's a nice painting...

makes me really sad knowing i am half asian. i thought natives were their own ethnicity entirely but theyre just stranded chinks. i would be happier if natives were their own strain. sure theyre dumber but at least they dont have cringy chink stereotypes

For you.

She's referring to the European settlers who came to the new world.

Puritans are the niggers of the founders
Should've shot their boats faggit

>They are descendants of immigrants who came here completely legally
Doesn't count when those who set the laws came there illegally to begin with.

what a dumb cunt, literally 0 understanding of history, all land has been conquered and reconquered throughout time, over and over again. You can't just say, hurrr, bad white people for being the latest victors. Ummmm no, we are the strongest and you can suck a dick dyke cunt.Fucking losers crying, so annoying. Liberals are getting crazier and crazier as time goes on, so detached from reality.

Why would whites leave their property (north america). Every shitskin or jew subhuman on the continent is an illegal squatter and should be terminated with extreme prejudice.

K I K E
>K I K E

K I K E
>K I K E
K I K E
>K I K E

K I K E
>K I K EK I K E
>K I K E

K I K E
>K I K E

Ok fuck, this basically seems true. Are all Muricans going to be deported now? Where will they be deported to? Will Canada show their usual hospitality?

A slap.

>falling for the reijew
I'd rather stick with my meta-ironic magician...

>to the us

The United States was invented by white people, no "United States" existed prior, so there was no getting in via deception and violence.

My family legally immigrated by boat in the 1700s soooooo it was legal???

How do we return all of Earth's lands to their original indigenous people and make the people of 2017 pay for the things that happened during mankind's earliest years? It's the only way we can achieve true justice.

But I like Raymoo.

>"fuck off you fat slag"

yw Burgerbros

>smallpox is violence
>trading beads for land is deception

Then, by all means, rock on, darling.

Manifest destiny

Can I get a quick rundown on this latest autism?

Australia is not real. It's a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It's a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires.

Australia does not exist. All things you call "proof" are actually well fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They're all actors and computer generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.

If you think you've ever been to Australia, you're terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to islands close nearby - or in somecases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians.

Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked.

Make sure to spread the world - Australia is not real. It's a codeword for the cold blooded murder of more than a hundred thousand people, and it is not okay. We will not, accept this.

they rationalize it by welp somebodys gotta be treated like shit
yea and sombodys gotta be doing it jews are the worst

>moon man puts his entire drink orders on your bar tab.gif

We made the rules after fighting for them and winning. Mexico is free to go to war with us to change that.