Mass migration of whites

White Americans, would you be willing to abandon the U.S. to a fate of 100% brown to move to a white ethno state Europe?
Europeans, would you be willing too abandon Europe to suffer the same fate if you mass migrated to a 100% white ethno state America?

I will never give up my home country.

"white" is a false identity specifically constructed (promoted as an identity across the world by Jews) because it does NOT have a home.
If you're Irish, your home is Ireland. If you're Polish, your home is Poland. Where is the "white" homeland. There is none and there never will be one. That's the point.

also, damn i miss Murdoch Murdoch

No. I'm not French and I can't replace the real French any more than an Arab can. Even though I could maybe kill fewer people while doing it.

I would, however, take a million Arabs a year here if it would keep Europe pure.

You cockloving faggots are not going to succeed at anything, let alone at something requiring mass movement of people..

We are not going anywhere from out father's land and mother's tongue.

t. Finns.

American whites are really mixed though.

All whites in america should take a DNA test to find their ancestry. Then they should migrate back to their countries in Europe and get in touch with their culture. That's my long term plan at least.

abandon a huge landmass with two oceans on each side and untapped resources to the north? not even for a gorillion Yuan and 100 Saudi Custom Farraris with literal lions in the front seat and 100,000 virgins would i give up america.

Absolutely

now you see the point of racemixing.
but you can have a new homeland. But it means being part of a community of real people.

Bingo

I get what you're saying but also feel like Euro American is a strange thing to say
Also I'm not gonna say every version of European from Anglo Saxon to Slavs because that would be too long

white isn't a false identity in the colonised west. Australia, NZ, USA and Canada are all white countries. The people there for the most part don't even know their genetic heritage and are not connected to a mainland European culture.

This is theoretical genius
I want to see what their decision would be if given the option

Yes, but no. Id have a strict non liberal acceptance of euro liberals and thro them to the sarlac pit of africa.

>Where is the "white" homeland.
Europe obviously

I would rather stay and fight, I think we can still win if the right movement starts with the right leadership and we all rally around it but in order to win it would pretty much unironically need to be a fourth reich, all shitskins and jews would need to be eradicated. If nothing happens within the next 20 or so years it will be too late then I will be willing to relocate though.

I will not demand that those who fight next to me be white or that the US become 'White' and I dam sure will not give up my American heritage, my birthright and my nation to the feckless promise of some Prog, LIMP politician. I'll die here, with a rifle in my hands, TYVM

I would have included it in the OP, but the ethno state you move to whether it be American or European is your ideal form of government

You already have.

you're an honorable man, user

This.
Also I wouldn't want Americans to migrate to Europe. Ami go home reee!

And thus you get a distinct American ethnicity

I will user if Europeans can get their shit together and start deportations but if not I'm planning on Australia Greenland or Russia. It would be seen as a fair deal no whites in america and we can move to Europe and wall off the foreigners.

The problem with that is that Europeans in the colonised west are too mixed at this point. For instance I took a DNA text and the greatest single ethnicity I have came in at an astounding 28% Irish. Now am I Irish? I don't think I am. My forefathers left Europe, they are pioneers and individualists, they are not continental Europeans. The anglo west does not have the same mindset as Europeans. We have our homelands. We made them.

No, I am going down with the ship

>you will never dress up your girlfriend in a Nazi SS uniform and have crazy passionate sex while she yells about gassing all the jews

>forgetting non-anglo white countries like Quebec and Argentina are also in the West

Point of parliamentary procedure. Why is reclaiming the traditional white homelands not on you list of options faggot.

*isn't

Shut up kike. Both white and Irish are valid identities. You may put ethny before race but thst does not make race irrelevant. A single white ethny cannot hope to survive Zog without help from racial kin.

Ye for sure I forget them. Argentina runs itself like a spic country. Highly composed of Meds, especially southern Italians and of course Spanish. Quebec isn't a country.

It would be a cowardly move to migrate to an ethno-instead of fighting for your race.

You already have.

>White Americans, would you be willing to abandon the U.S. to a fate of 100% brown to move to a white ethno state Europe?
Yes.
White people aren't wanted here. I would go anywhere to have a tight knit community again.

If you want to blame someone for white genocide blame white women you don't need to look around to see that.

Right wing white men always talks about saving the white race and saving white women. They always worship the ground white women walk on. Why? What have white women done to save themselves? Nothing. There are outliers here and there, but they are just that. Outliers. The average white woman not only disagrees with the concept of "saving the white race" but outright supports the destruction of the white race. White heterosexual men to them are either an evil which needs to be destroyed or sissified and controlled to aid them in their Jewish master's quest to destroy white men. So why do you worship white women? Why do you think they're worth saving? Wanting to "save" white women is the same as a herd of sheep protesting the removal of a pack of wolves that has done nothing but feast on them. If western civilization is going to survive, white women need to be destroyed. They aren't just being "fooled by the Jews."
They were always the first to betray the side that seemed to be losing.
They have always wanted liberalization of the West.
They have always supported "equal rights" for nonwhites.
They have always supported mass immigration to the west.
They have always wanted higher taxes.
They have always wanted a bigger, more intrusive central government.
They have always been the enemy of the white man and everything he stands for.

Ok I'll be the first american nazi to admit racial nationalism doesn't make sense for whites in America because all white people are mongrelized (muh 20% Irish muh 20% German muh 20% Persian.

Yes I would flee to a white paradise for the sake of my future children
I dont mind staying behind in this filth but if there was a place in this world free of subhumans Id want to raise a family there.

(As a fellow white person)The only true whites that have a place in the ethnocstate are aryan Northern Europeans all Eastern European slavshits and gypsies are degenerate. Restore paganism, Christianity is Mediterranean gypsy trash

Won't it be easier to migrate to a place the is isolated from others!

no shit women were never meant to have political power welcome to Sup Forums newfag

White women are the real enemy

No.

If the "browns" want America, let them earn it the old fashioned way. Defeat white men in battle and exterminate us.

Pro-tip: if they ever get their race war, they'll lose.

That's why what we should do is:
1. Take away all rights and privileges from white women until they are only tools for breeding.
2. Sterilize all nonwhite males and force them to do manual labour as a slave class.
3. Nonwhite females and white males will live together for romantic relationships.
4. When the nonwhite female is pregnant, abort any male fetus and leave the female fetus.
5. When the white female breeding too is pregnant, abort female fetuses and leave male fetuses.
5. The new mixed race females will be given white husbands.
6. After several generations, the world will be completely white and the breeding tools can be gotten rid of.

OK well Im not eastern european so invite me to the secret white paradise when it starts

Sorry you're not white.

fuck your bestiality nonwhite sex slave shit nigger

Not really, women, and especially white women are extremely dependent on other people's input, they move their views to what ever is popular.
Now you see a rise of civic nationalist women because the counter culture has changed
They are the sheep and western men are the shepherds. You can't just blame the sheep for following a shity shepherd, it's in their nature

david im a wi person. david. let me into the wypipo clubhouse david

No, because not only am I not giving up the land my people fought for, but I would miss the chance to kill many, many, subhuman filth.

I'd happily do so.

A nation isn't land or buildings. It's the people within.

No matter where we go, a white ethnostate will build a land worthy to be called the greatest in the world.

No. White women are not trash because of jews. White women are trash because they choose to be trash.

Take the yellow pill.

Yes
Fuck this "melting pot" shithole of a country

'White' Americans aren't white.

No hes right women just go where men lead

White women deserve hatred. Their mission is to empower the enemy to destroy white men (who they see as their true enemy).

Fuck off you actual kike.

I'm white.

Since when did religion belong in the political arena anyhow?

I would abandon the USA or Canada for a white ethnostate Europe faster than it took me to type this reply - as long as it's not too cucked neoliberal Europe. But if it's ethnostate it's not cucked so party-time

How about you get your nigger ass out of the US, Australia, Russia and the EU. Back to blackfrica you go.

europes probably overcrowded anyway, i think europe should fight to stay white and so should america, america one of the largest world superpowers with the largest industry and nuclear weapons

If it came to it then the homeland needs to be protected at all costs.

Yes, absolutely.

>getting cucked by subhumans
why not genocide them all here and in europe and have white ethno states?

PLE's are for peace advocates anyway.

Don't dump your home. Just make more babies.

JUST START KILLING THEM ALREADY

>JEWS FIRST

Why? I still cant believe how antisemitism is so accepted on the alt right. not everyone, but wow it's shocking.

bump

the whole world is the white homeland.

You already have.

Your home country gave you up

Australia and NZ are Anglo-Celtic countries

Not unless I'm paid a years average salary in cash, paid moving expenses and the country respects my unalienable rights.

If anything more whites should be coming to burgerstan. You wont be able to defend yourselves properly from the hordes in any other cucked European country.

Why bothe PLE's are only for peace advocates anyhow.

Don't ever stop fighting. It's a fight worth having

Murdoch Murdoch still makes videos. And America is a white homeland, because whites created it for whites. They brought greatness to this continent

>but but muh melting pot

How can someone be racist if race isn't real?

The best possible argument I've heard for race isn't real.. or race is a 'social construct'.. is because an individual has genetic variance despite being part of a 'race'.. ie; We've got 46 chromosomes and it's possible to tell whether a person has african chromsomes or non-african chromsomes.

You can judge their phenotype to see which ones they have for SURE, but what about the ones that are recessive due to a mixed race ancient great great grandfather.

Is that person still black? Even though they have white genes? What % counts for what? What is that based on? From that thread earlier it's pretty apparent that you can mix white or mix OUT white in as little as 3 generations...

So if that's the case what is race? Is it just phenotypes? If I have a black guy that happens to have white IQ, and everything else white except he's got big lips, dark skin and a monkey skull shape, what 'race' is he?

If I have a white guy, that looks white but has African intelligence genes, and African temperament genes.. what race is he?

At some point people just conclude that race is what you identify as in the presence of heavy admixtures and therefore it's a social construct.

Australia is chinese.

>I have a black guy that happens to have white IQ

We call those house niggers

The point isn't to mix 5 parts of black to 1 part of white. Nor am i suggesting white nations open the floodgates to all immigrants. What I am saying though is that, you could take in a small inflow of immigrants and MAKE them 100% white in 3 generations.

You might ask how is it 100%? Surely they would just mix like the ink and there would always be a darker-shade to the whole thing?

That's a misunderstanding of how genetics work. The genes aren't like liquids that mix completely... They are discrete like marbles, chromosomes to be exact.

Reproduction isn't like pouring the marbels into a pool of marbels..

Instead it's taken two buckets of marbles (parents). scooping out 50% of each bucket and emptying it in a new bucket. (The left over bits in the parents that didn't get scooped out DIE. they don't make it to the next generation).

IF we take 1 bucket of black marbels.. and put ti through this system.. Eventually the % of black marbels in every generation gets less and less UNTIL.. there comes a generation in which the last black marbel DOESN'T get scooped to the next generation. ie; The child is 100% white. Despite his/her parent having black DNA...he/she has NO black DNA at all. The black DNA has been destroyed via blanda.

This might take 10+ generations to completely destroy the DNA, but the point was that given mixing with PURE whites... within 3 generations the offspring is indistinguishably white in an everyday sense.

No, Europe is pure. It is our home.

Not exactly

Murdoch Murdoch isnt gone is it?

Yeah but they're not, you know, finished

How so?

if anybody is leaving it will be niggers and foreign invaders.

Well they can always make another channel, I think the one that got shut down was their third anyway.

I'm sure they will either get a site or just upload to the daily stormer or trs or,something.

They put way too much passion into their work to give up. He'll their latest video was about fighting censorship.

Furthermore they encourage fans to mirror their content and reupload it.

Freaking legends.

wrong, different races were formed by their environment over thousands of years, that is why Europeans have the most amount of Neanderthal, black people with no admixture have no Neanderthal, Asians have a different lineage called Denisovans which others don't have and in most of Europe, they kept themselves pure with a form of Eugenics, you don't have a clue

Of course, a country that doesnt have consideration for its ethnic group is worthless. I've no allegiance for that country

Each western country should claim an island as its white ethnostate. America will have Hawaii and Australia can have Bali

I hope they keep uploaded. All their current episodes are reuploaded all the time

racemixing ... no

I agree. I like the idea of moving somewhere like OP said, but cannot bring myself to abandon what we have left, or the land of my ancestors.