Be white

>be white
>get job at mexican restaurant
who else works under people who aren't white

WTF are you doing working at a beaner restaurant?
Can't you get a real job?
You deserve to be bossed around by Mexicans.

>southern california
i've never seen american food

>be me
> get job at warehouse
>work hard and get promoted to lead in 5 months
>niggers been there 3 years and never gotten promotions
>niggers lash out saying my promotion is because im white
>the other lead is black
>get to tell lazy niggers what to do every day

Why are you working with spics?
Go back to your roots and command niggers to labor.

>be me
>finish law school
>get entry level position at law firm
>work under chinese woman
>she works harder than everyone
>75% of law firm is chinese
>has insanely strong chinese accent
>forbids the use of any language other than english

she's honestly a really good boss. Im quite happy.

australias' asians & bull sharks in rivers are pretty inviting
how do you personally treat americans?

cat is worst girl of the entire series desu senpai

nothing wrong with returning to roots

kek a 22yo snailloli?
monkey waifu is best girl

I'm a big believer in small government and self determination, so as if someone espouses traditional american values I treat them quite well.

But I live in Melbourne, which means that everyone hates on America all the time while constantly benefiting from their economic and foreign policies.

But I thinks it's okay this way. People are allowed to be ungrateful. America's job is to protect the world from evil, they don't have to be well liked while they do it.

well & kindly said
as to be expected of an american my only reference for australians is maxmoefoe, well & ned kelly

>who else works under people who aren't white

Why the fuck does it matter?

>curious

monkey is a degenerate homosexual, but honestly each have solid arguments for being waifu material; except cat or crab. those two are garbage

>working

Boss is an old Arab guy, but you wouldn't be able to tell because he's Americanized as fuck. Gets a pass because he'll go from dad jokes to racially charged shit that could get him fired with no warning.

*each grill of the series

I work for myself. I will never work for another man again. My advice to all anons, is to find a way to work at home, for yourself. Wake up when you want. work when you want. Freedom is the most important measurement of success. With freedom comes happiness.

snek haired girl is worse than neko & kani

You can't just say that and not say what you do

I've been a cook for 6 years in Arizona.

I know the mexican better than anyone.

Kikes run the banks the FED the IMF
US owes 20 Trillion to the same
We all work under shitskin bosses user.

>be me
>work in a tire shop
>gets hot as fuck yo
>work with nothing but mexicans but it's alright because they work just as if not harder than myself
>only black dude in the shop is the lazyiest fucker on the planet

I ghost write a lot. Sales pages, SEO articles etc etc. I do some operations research for a few people. Then i am into doing somethings on ebay. Don't just rely on one thing do many. It takes a while to build it up but if you have the time you can get it started. It helps if you can live somewhere cheap for a while with no rent.

ye snake is a pile of shit

i don't get that pic most latinas have well sized breasts

Use what you have though. I know a lot of graphic designers and programers that work from home on their own. Also a lot project managers.

fuck lazy coworkers are cancer

i miss that

I'd pay for a wall with glory holes

have you cooked in a navajo restaurant, are there even any in existence?

When my dad passed I was left with a fair amount of shekels. Right now I'm considering investing it in rental properties.

Navajo tacos. basically a taco on fry bread.

>this

Rental properties are great. It's a long term game. get a place with a few apartments, live in one apartment while you pay it all off and spend the free time working on another business.

seems like a sound plan i've considered that for my inevitable inheritance

Yeah my plan was to do something like this but find my own place on the side and simply rent out all of the units instead of living in one. At this point I would live within my means and simply reinvest all that I make from the properties .

Storage units can be a good business like that to. Less overhead. Less problems (plumbing, heating etc.)

>get out on parole
>have to get fucking employment book filled out
>decide to do temp work so I can just do as many hours as I need to since I have better ways of making cash
>get sent to one of the busiest main streets in the city at one of the busiest corners
>stupid paki has a restaurant, it's -30, the entire front of the property is caked in black gravel-infused ice from the road
>he wants me to melt it all with a (large) propane blowtorch
>I try to hell him I could do the job in like 20 minutes with a proper ice edger
>say that instead of paying for my entire day, he could just spend enough for the few hours I needed for my po book and I'd get a proper ice edger and come back and knock it out and fuck off on my merry way and he'd save over $100 AND I'd let him keep the edger which would cost me $30 or so
>he doesn't even understand me
>it takes me 11 fucking hours
>I take some acid because it's all I have
>absolute nightmare
>motorists look at me like I'm retarded all godamn day

Apparently early the next morning somebody broke into that place and made off with a cash box and a box of chivas. It looked like they used an edger to pry open the back door.
What a shame.

smaller is better anyway

I thought about doing these kind of investments, but i get frightened by forms and contracts. I stay off grid when ever possible, but i'm kind of a weird paranoid person.

funniest reply so far

Why the american groping the mexican?

it displays dominance.

Lesbians are dominant?

aw you sweet little child

I meant white Americans are dominate.

Is... Is that?

My buddy has a mexiwife who tells him what to do all the time, basically the same thing

>everyone is brown in southern california or gay
what happened?

I can't belive how Cucknada lets in masses of inbred dumb shitskins from Pakistan, India, Burma, Bangladesh, Thailand, Philipines, Africa, Iraq etc
Should I even mention the horde of chinks?

But literal engineers with 4 patents to their name, international education and tremendous work results and recommandations from both public and private sector are told "it's not enough".
That was my father, in 2004, since then he was recruited by mostly dutch corporations and sent abroad.

Canada doesn't allow qualified, experienced, educated, religious europeans in.

You must be an imbecile

No they don't. I'm not white and I have your job.

>It looked like they used an edger to pry open the back door.
>What a shame.

White american pig is torture experiment in my home.

Kim?

You're so fucking incompetent I'm starting to think you aren't even real fucking EMP something from space already nigger. Don't you dare fuck with the japanese auto industry.

Doing a stint as school Janitor. When asked about my job I say that "I'm a mexican, professionally" and refer to my cleaning supplies cart as the "Mexican Battle Wagon".

>Flag

Your future employees if you ever make it.

>Be white
>Get transferred to the Ireland division of my company

I know your pain

>be a LARP poster
>get fishes on my hook.
This isn't your blog, fagoo. Have fun flipping tacos. This board isn't about your life GET 1 BLOG.

Hello!