Chokers - a bad thing or a good thing?

Chokers - a bad thing or a good thing?

Yes this is political.

dont know dont care

black belts for sucking dick

Le depth gauge

No it is not you faggot bong

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

They're super hot but I wouldn't consider a girl who wears one in public to be long term material. I wouldn't mind if my ex had worn a choker along with her stockings when we'd fuck.

if it's political, it's your responsibility to post the context

they're cute, you faggots.

Chad wraps his penis around her neck to choke her. What you see now is the virgin cloth.

Why are her lips so big?

allergic reaction is my guess

Make your girl wear all the sluttiest trashiest shit in private (consider a topless upon entry to your home policy) while you dominate her but insist on virginal innocence for when she goes out. It's not that hard. She is a whore but she is YOUR whore and only yours, keep this in mind and you will have a perfect love life.

too much botox injections

Basically this

Good thing.

They represent the need to carry out reforms aimed at restoring the traditional roles of women in western societies, i.e., a return to the "being chained" by men state of affairs. Women wearing them are basically members of a political movement advocating said reforms.

Don't know but they make me cum buckets

No bump because slide thread

Ask about NK

Damn. I want her. I want her on her back, her legs lifted and spread so I can crack open her smelly lips and eat her hopefully hairy pussy. Fuck!

Stupid and for emo faggots. What political purpose do they serve? Armbands are better.

Only dumb thots wear those things

Good, but something that thin ain't no choker.

Is that really true? I've always thought of them as slutwear.

It's how you know she sucks dick.

Its part of the godawful 2017 basic bitch look. Denim jacket, leggings, cornrows and choker. Yuck.

I found pics of my ex wearing some sort of choker.
guess that explain that ?

Pics of her out in public? That's unacceptable. Privately is a different story. My ex used to wear thigh high socks and had some sexy lingerie that I would consider a choker to be in the same ballpark.

You and me user, you and me.

Of course, and that's thanks to a tactical choice on their part to allow the easier infiltration of their opposition. Which if you think about it is kinda funny, because through deception they're being supremely honest with what they want the most as women: being dominated by their male counterparts.

It just lets you know if a girl is a ho or not. Boom.

>Denim jacket, leggings, cornrows and choker
>Yuck
Are you gay? Only bad thing on that list is cornrows. Leggings and chokers, as basic bitch as it is, is sexy as fuck

He said chokers, not yolks.

chokers are hot don't be a faggot

Sometimes, you just gotta choke a bitch.

Good thing, user.

it's like a tattoo or neon coloured hair, a waving red flag.

They have made me hard for half my life now. Gotta say good.

"There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy." Thus spake Zarathustra .

>he finds insta thot style attractive

You are a thirsty beta. Prep girls fuck the best and have money

btw, this needs to fuck off to

Good

I fart under the covers sometimes and hold my girl under. That's a hell of a choker. She can't breath. TSSSSSSSSSSSSS

My little sis weres one, just dumb bitches following fashion trends also takes focus off double chins makes their neck look longer and slimmer

opps forgot pic.

QHad a redpilled gf that wanted to wait for marriage and wore a choker. Doesn't mean shit, but 90% of the time traps wear them to hide their adam's apple. And she was not a trap btw.

You mean butt burps chippah?

I fucking hate this meme

bad I don't understand them if I saw a girl wearing one I'd just think awful things. I don't understand why they think it's okay to let everyone know they're cock sucking masters.

20% chance of being a tranny.

Source: flag

Do you want to know how I know you're a woman?

>Chokers
Serious question: No memeing reply pls, Why do women wear this?

FOCKIN' homerun, user!

chokers are T R A D

Masterful falatio artist spotted.