So Ra No Wo To

Did the people that made this not know anything about how a military functions or the basic customs and courtesies involved?

Yes

>muh realism
autist please leave

>have an anime about military
>throw out everything about being in the military

It's dumb user.

Why would they adhere to the military functions or the basic customs and courtesies of the old world? It's like you don't even know the lore. Hell, even in our world, do you think the militaries of the Republican faction in the Spanish Civil War has functions, customs and courtesies like today's military or whatever concept of military in your head?

The army in SnW is an army of desperation. They needed warm bodies on the front lines, and the majority of the human race had been killed off. That's the reason teenage girls are conscripted. And it's the reason the infrastructure of the military, especially in an area as rural the setting of the show, has become super lax. But EVEN SO, it's apparent in the first episode that main girl has had a bunch of training. And whiny girl keeps giving them shit all the time about not taking the military seriously.

The only reason I could imagine somebody having complaints about the portrayal of the military in SnW is if they went in with some particular expectation of CGDCmilitaryT and were all disappointed. And that's stupid. You're not stupid, are you?

Thanks OP. Now I have another excuse to rewatch this show for the 9th time.

Who is the cutest woto and why is it Noel?

>muh realism
You aren't making it any better.

>walking all night around after all-clear
>drinking
>saluting with open clothes
Pretty sure author knows nothing about military service. The same is true for this anime fanbase, though.

It was literally a holding pen for the princess who was a political bargaining chip along with some ancient military hardware for the resident autist to mess with.
The start of the recently translated VN has them getting their supplies cut off and the city throwing them a lavish party for being cute and shit.
Basically, its a welfare program.

Go be a murderer somwhere else.

They're literally a town clock. The real military are what you see in the final episodes.

Nope, they were too busy trying to ride on k-on coattails (and failing at it)

kek

The whole point is that they're so disconnected in their unimportant town from the real military that they can basically do what they like.

Also this

Obviously, you didn't watch it.

Kanata cutest, Kureha best.

>dressing like a cheap whore while being in the army
Who said it's a good idea?

>impure slut who masturbates to a picture of a soldier
>best anything

Kanata is the only pure Woto anyway but it's nice that Kureha actually gives a shit about what they're supposed to be doing.

Noel is the least developed character and the most dependent on deus ex machina for her significance as she never strings two words together, interacts with others or actually tries to demonstrate for the viewer the feasibility of a human being with life history she's been given to supposedly possess.

As supporting cast she's important in building out the World's backstory and in legitimizing the spider tank's presence at that out of the way, incongruous place.

Symbollicaly, her always fetching ennui furthers the elegiac vibe of a people stunned into ignorance by their brilliant achievements in war making, but gradually waking up to the fact that the end of time draws near, which so nicely counterpoints the antics of virtuous, spirited innocents running through the ruins of a great civilization, embodying it finest qualities of compassion, honor and healing before the encroaching night.

It's not an anime about military though.
Is an anime about a group of girls that live in a post apocalytptical world where barely anything functions in a proper manner.
It's also an anime where a little girl has to enter in the army in order to learn music because it is the only institution that has any semblance of an education system.

Noel is pure.
Rio is also probably pure. I doubt the Roman Emperor actually fucked her.

Noel just doesn't do or say enough for me to like her as much as the others.

>anime about military

>resident autist
Take that back.

He's not wrong.

It would have been nice to see how Noel got away from the previous facility she worked in. I find it quite unlikely that they would have just let her waste her time in the middle of nowhere after she managed to restart the production of amazing weapons singlehandedly.

/c/ =>

>I doubt the Roman Emperor actually fucked her.
Why do people think this? Sure the marriage was just for politics but even political marriages need to be consummated.